Kingdom Heart’s III: The Final Adventure by theez
Summary: Previously It’s A Surprise! Raxze is in his Hometown, Twilight Town, when weird things happen to him. A man named Xigbar comes and claims to be his friend, and weird creatures invade. Will he find out why, or will he die?
Categories: Non-Naruto Fiction > Kingdom Hearts Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Naruto GX
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 18068 Read: 15322 Published: 19/01/12 Updated: 06/01/13
Story Notes:
The title will come out about 2 chapter’s in. And a few surprises as well...no extremely large info until 2 chapter’s in!

1. Prologue: The Surprise by theez

2. The Incidents by theez

3. The Beginning by theez

4. The Explanations by theez

5. Radiant Garden: First Visit by theez

6. Land of Jungle Beast’s: First Visit: Part One by theez

7. Land of the Jungle Beast’s: First Visit: Part 2 by theez

8. Ephinea: First Visit by theez

9. Destiny Islands by theez

10. Castle Oblivion by theez

11. The Keyblade Graveyard: First Visit by theez

12. Twilight Town: Second Visit by theez

13. The Land of Fire by theez

14. The Duel Academy/The Keyblade Graveyard Final Visit by theez

15. The Battle! Raxze VS A Mystery Opponent? by theez

16. The End of This Battle and Radiant Garden 2nd Visit by theez

17. Twilight Town 3rd visit and Ending (For Now...) by theez

Prologue: The Surprise by theez

Raxze walked into the Usual spot, and said, “Hayner?”

Hayner said, “What?”

Raxze answered, “What are we gonna do today?”

Olette said, “Well, we were gonna watch you and Hayner in the struggle tournament today. And the winner get’s to choose what’s for dinner tonight!”

Raxze stepped backwards, “What? You know I don’t fight that much. What makes you think I want to fight?”

Hayner said, “What? I thought you signed yourself up.”

Raxze scratched his forehead, “Weird...I don’t remember that? Oh well. Alright, see you in the tournament, Hayner!” He ran off to train.

******************

Raxze trained, and trained, and trained, getting ready. The people were already putting up decorations for the struggle tournament, and Raxze said, “Okay, time for this to start.”

Hayner, Pence, and Olette all walked up. Olette said, “You two ready?”

Hayner and Raxze both nodded, “Yeah!”

They both got some struggle bats, and got ready for the preliminaries. Raxze looked at the rooftops, mentally preparing, when he noticed a boy with long brown hair, orange-ish hair in the middle, a red jacket, and white jeans, sneakers for shoes. Jaden smiled, “Okay, Raxze, let’s see what you can do. I hope you can stand up to what we have in store.”

The Incidents by theez

After the Preliminary’s of the Struggle Tournament, a large man stepped onto the stage, “And now it is time for the semi-final’s of the struggle Tournament! We will begin the Semi-final with Raxze VS Roxas! The Brothers have both passed the Preliminary’s with flying colors, and plan to win!”

Roxas, in his Twilight Town get-up, stepped onto the stage, and pulled a struggle bat, “Raxze, I will win!”

Raxze, not in much of a mood to fight, walked onto the stage, and said, “Okay. But don’t get that cocky.”

He looked at the ground, and the announcer said, “Ready? Begin!”

Roxas ran at Raxze, but stopped, “Huh?”

He then stopped, frozen in his position. Raxze held a fighting stance, but the attack never made contact. Raxze stood down, and said, “Hey! Anybody out there?”

A voice said, “As if. But a Nobody’s out here. Me!”

Raxze gasped, “What?”

Raxze turned around to find a man with a black coat that covered his body, and a hoody that covered his face. The man threw off his hood, and revealed a scar on his lower left-side chin, an eye patch on his right eye, and long black and white hair in a pony-tail. “The name’s Xigbar.”

Raxze scratched his head, “Xigbar? Sorry, maybe you have the wrong town.”

Xigbar smirked, “As if. They musta done something to your head, made you believe that you’ve lived here. I’m here to bring you back to Organization Rainbow, Raxze. You are our final member.”

Raxze stepped backwards, “What? That is NOT true. I didn’t even know-”

Xigbar hit Raxze in a sensitive spot, and Raxze fell unconscious. Xigbar summoned one of his gun’s, and shot a “Power Generator.” Instantly, the town started to digitalize. Xigbar walked through a dark corridor, and smirked.

*******************

Roxas stepped into the pod room, “Namine.”

Namine said, “Huh? Sora, is that-”

Roxas smiled as she turned around, “Nope. How’s Ezra doing?”

Namine said, “Not good...If I don’t stabilize his heart soon, he’ll be gone...that nobody, Raxze...”

Roxas, who had no idea who Raxze was, said, “Raxze? That’s an anagram...of Ezra? That must mean-”

Namine nodded gravely, “Yes. He was created like you. Roxas, he was kidnapped by Xigbar. If you don’t save Raxze, Ezra will die.”

Roxas said, “Okay. Where is he?”

Namine replied, “Xigbar is taking him to Memory’s Skyscraper to get his memory fixed. Roxas, that can’t happen. Go! How long can you stay?”

Roxas said, “As long as I need. But only because you can’t reach Sora. Later!”

*********************

Raxze woke up in a hospital-like bed, and said, “Ngh...Uhh...Xigbar? What am I doing here, why aren’t I back at Twilight Town?”

Xigbar was lying on the ground, unconscious. Raxze gasped, got dressed, and ran outside. Roxas waited, and said, “So, you woke up?”

Raxze nodded, “Yeah, Roxas. I bet you’re the one who attacked Xigbar, aren’t you!?”

Roxas nodded, “Yeah. But only because I need you to come with me. Raxze, if you’re gonna fight me-”

Raxze summoned a Keyblade, and slashed at Roxas. Roxas summoned both of his Keyblades, and said, “Raxze, stop!”

Raxze said, “NO way!!!!!!”

They clashed Keyblades, up, down, left, right, vertical up, vertical down, horizontal up, horizontal down, until Raxze knocked both Keyblade’s out of Roxas’s hands. Roxas jumped backwards, and said, “Raxze, I have no choice...Okay!” The boy summoned his Keyblades back, and slashed at Raxze uncontrollably, knocking Raxze out. Roxas opened a Dark Corridor, and Raxze flew through it.

**********************

Raxze appeared in the pod room, and regained consciousness. “What’s going on!? Why is my vacation being ruined!?”

Namine said, “Raxze, you’re summer vacation was going to end either way. We didn’t expect Xigbar to be here. Now, Ezra’s heart is unstable, and you are the cause. It isn’t your fault, but...Raxze, you must join back with Ezra, and become one. You are his nobody.”

Raxze nodded, “Yeah, I know...Well, maybe I didn’t know about all of that, but I am his nobody...Okay...I guess this is better than blindly following OR’s orders.”

He stepped forward, and disappeared.

Kingdom Hearts III: The Final Adventure
End Notes:
Thus ends the story of Raxze...or does it?
The Beginning by theez
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters [besides Ezra] that will appear in this story. They are all the property of whoever created them and the world. The worlds aren’t mine either. And I am not trying to predict what will happen in KH3, this is just the way I see the main story. And I also doubt any of the worlds, besides the disney ones, will be in KH3.


Okay, there will not be that many references to Naruto or Yuigioh in this, but Ezra will mention the academy and characters and his deck, and use his DBZ techniques and Naruto Jutsu’s. Oh, and this one, because KH isn’t a Romance Based game series, well, won’t have romance. Hope you like it either way!

The pod opened, and Ezra, with longer, shaggier, spikier hair, the same clothe’s he had worn 2 years ago, yawned. “Hey, sleepy head, wake up!”

Ezra heard laughing, and tried to go back to sleep, not in the mood to wake up. “EZRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ezra woke up, and said, “Hey, I was sleeping!”

Sora, Donald, and Goofy all laughed, and Ezra, having made some good friends out of the trio in front of him, jumped down, “Hey, guys!!!!”

He yawned again, and Sora said, “Hey, that took longer than expected! How’re you feeling?”

Ezra rubbed his eyes, “Hungry.”

Sora handed him some food, and Ezra quickly wolfed it down. Everybody ended up laughing, and Sora said, “Ezra, it’s good to see you back!”

Donald gasped, “Wak!!!! Look!”

Ezra summoned his Keyblade, as did Sora. Donald summoned his staff, and Goofy summoned his Shield. The four looked at the exit, to find many purple and very dark blue monsters. Goofy said, “What do you think those are?”

Ezra said, “Enemy’s, that’s what. Sora, where are we? What world?”

Sora said, “Twilight Town, why?”

Ezra said, “Okay then, we’ll fight until we get to the station.”

Everybody agreed, and ran at the exit to the pod room. The monsters, all small, and quick, leapt. Ezra jumped, and slashed twice with his Keyblade. He shook his left hand to summon his other, but it wouldn’t appear! He grunted, “Darn. I guess something happened during my nap.” He kicked one monster into the wall, and slashed two more away. Sora slashed left, right, up, and 4 of the monsters disappeared. He then spun around, and killed many of the monsters. Donald, who didn’t do many physical attacks, shot fire at a group. The fire exploded, and the monsters were destroyed. Goofy spun around and around, “Goofy Tornado!” He hit a bunch of monsters, and killed most of them. They all ran up to the exit, nodded, and ran. They fought their way through the Twilight Town Mansion, the Sandlot, Station Heights, and finally made it to the clock tower area. Sora fell on his behind, and Ezra panted, “Darn it...this is tough!”

He fell backwards, and then somebody appeared in front of them, “You guy’s go to Yen Sid’s tower. Here, this should be enough for the train.”

The short man with round ears and a black cloak handed Ezra a wallet, and Ezra nodded, “Okay! Thanks, mister!”

The gang ran to the station. Mickey summoned his Keyblade, and attacked the monsters.

**********************

Everybody hopped on a shiny, purple train, and sat down. Ezra panted, “Phew, that was fun!”

Sora nodded, “Yeah, phew! Anybody know what those were?”

A voice said, “They were unversed, idiots.”

Ezra jumped, and summoned his Keyblade, “Who are you?”

A boy with an organic body suit and a helmet mask walked up to Ezra, “My name is Vanitas. The Unversed will kill you if you don’t go back now.”

Ezra smirked, “Okay, let them try!”

Vanitas chuckled, “So be it.”r32;

He disappeared into darkness, and Ezra said, “Well, that was weird...Hey Sora, why hasn’t Dark or Light spoken up yet? I mean, they’re both talkative, I can’t even sense them.”

Sora said, “Well, when Namine started fixing your heart, they got their own body’s...so they’re at Duel Academy right now.”

Ezra hung his head, “Oh, oh well.”

The train stopped, and everybody got out, to find a big tower. Ezra said, “Is this Yen-Sid’s tower?”

Sora nodded, “Yeah, let’s go!”

The Explanations by theez

The gang ran up the tower, until they made it to an office-like room. Donald and Goofy were both bowing before an old looking man with a blue hat with stars, and a long, blue gown-like thingy that covered his body. Ezra and Sora both said something like this, “Hey.”

Ezra got pulled down into a bowing position, to hear Donald saying, “Ezra, this is King Mickey’s teacher, show the proper respect.”

Ezra was extremely confused, but he bowed. Sora did as well, and the man said, “Now, please let me introduce myself. I am Master Yen-Sid.”

Ezra stood up, and said, “Hello. I dunno if you know me or not, but I’m Ezra.”

Yen-Sid nodded, “Yes, I know. Now, I would like to inform you of your task.”

One of the monsters appeared near the wall, and Ezra summoned his Keyblade, “Here too?!”

Sora stopped him, “Wait, Ezra, do you plan to destroy the Master’s wall? That is a holographic image.”

Ezra frowned, “Oh.”

Yen-Sid said, “That is known as an Unversed, as you might be aware. They have hearts, but don’t have as much control of our feelings as we do...and the Heartless,” an image of a shadow heartless appeared, “are also a threat. As well as the Nobodies.” An image of a Dusk Nobody appeared.

Ezra nodded, “Yeah. Oh, and Organization Rainbow,” he pulled out some-sort of image projector, and it displayed an image of Organization Rainbow, “It consists, according to some Neathian Agent’s that Fabia still has power over, of Orochimaru, the Akatsuki, and Organization XIII. We also believe that a man named ‘Dr. Eggman’ is a part of the group, as well as many corrupt Neathians and Gundailians. All of these people, excluding the Doctor and aliens, were brought back to life, likely by the power of the Dragon Balls.”

Sora nodded, “Yeah, but nothing we can’t handle, right Ezra?”

Ezra nodded competitively, “Yeah. Oh, and Master Yen-Sid, sir?”

Yen-Sid said, “Yes, Ezra?”

Ezra pulled his Duel Disk and his Deck out of his pocket, and handed them to Yen-Sid, “Please take care of these until I get back.”

Yen-Sid nodded, “Yes, of course.” He then looked at Ezra, “And before you are on your way...I believe a change of clothes is more than necessary. Those clothes are out-dated on you.”

Ezra looked at himself. His pants barely covered his knee’s, his toes were sticking out of his shoes, and his jacket was really small. Sora laughed, “Haha, he’s right, you grew like two feet!”

Ezra blushed, “Aww man!”

Yen-Sid, a small smile on his face, gestured at a door, “In there you will find three fairies, who will give you proper clothes for this journey.”

****************

Ezra entered the room, and said, “Anyone willing to give me a new uniform?”

A red fairy, that had a red dress and hat, said, “Of course, dear. You must be Ezra. Ahhh, let me think...Blue hair, blue eyes...”

The green one with a same designed dress and hat, said, “I bet green is his color!”

She waved a wand, and Ezra’s clothes’ hue turned green. The blue fairy, again with a same designed clothing, said, “No, that won’t do at all! Maybe something to match his color.”

She waved her wand, and the clothe’s hue turned blue. Ezra hung his head, “Alright, give me a pen and paper. I’LL give the design and the color.”

The fairies conjured up a pen and paper. Ezra grabbed, and drew. After 30 minutes, Ezra handed the paper to the fairies, who looked it over. He heard mumbling, “Ahh, yes, of course, that makes much sense.”

The fairies turned, and waved their wands at the red one’s lead. Ezra’s clothe’s lit up. When the light disappeared, Ezra had a Red Slifer Jacket that fit him, a red undershirt, long, red sleeves that reached his wrist’s on the Jacket, long, black pants, and his old worn sneakers, but they were bigger. Ezra smiled, “Sweet!”

The fairies smiled back, “Thank you.”

The red fairy said, “Keep in mind dear, that those clothe’s will change color when you transform, according to your hair.”

Ezra nodded, “Thanks! Now, I have to go. Thank’s!”

*******************

Ezra ran into the room Sora, Donald, and Goofy were in, “Hey guys!”

Sora smiled, “Hey, Ezra, nice get-up!”

Ezra smiled back, “Thanks, I like it too!”

Yen-Sid said, “Now, Donald, Goofy, Sora, go in the Gummi Ship. I believe your first stop should be Radiant Garden, there you will find most of your old friends.”

Sora nodded, “Yes sir!”

They all stood in a line, and saluted Yen-Sid, who smiled at them. Sora, Donald, and Goofy all ran out, followed by Ezra. Ezra said, “Sora, is it gonna be fun?”

Sora nodded, “Oh yeah, you bet it will!”

Radiant Garden: First Visit by theez

Sora, who had taken control of the Gummi Ship, landed the Gummi ship in a very strange place. Ezra hopped out, and looked around, “Sora, where is this?”

Sora said, “This is Radiant Garden. This is where some of our friends are!”

Ezra looked around, “You mean, Jaden’s here?”

Sora laughed, and shook his head, “No. Some of Donald, Goofy, and mine’s friends.”

Ezra hung his head, “Oh.”

Sora slapped him on the back, “Come on, let’s go to Merlin’s.”

Donald nodded, “Yeah, everyone’s gotta be there!”

They walked for a while, until multiple heartless surrounded them. Ezra summoned his Keyblade, and said, “Okay, let’s see...Only ten? That’s funny.”

Sora nodded, and attacked two heartless. He slashed through both of them, and said, “That was easy!”

Donald attacked two more in the same manner, and killed them both, “Hahahahah!!!”

Goofy and Ezra both breezed right through their heartless. Ezra smiled, “Okay, that was simple!”

A voice said, “Well done.”

Ezra turned around, to find a man with shorter slick, brown hair, a black winter-coat style jacket, a white t-shirt, and black pants, a girl with a black T-shirt, black short’s, and sneakers, and a girl with a pink dress. Ezra held his Keyblade, “Who’re you?”

The man said, “I should be asking the same thing.”

Sora said, “Hey, you two, stop! Hey Leon, how’s it going?”

The man, Leon, smiled, “Oh, Sora, Donald, Goofy, that guy’s with you. That’s good.”

Sora said, “Yeah. So, seem’s like the heartless are still running around. Anything we can do to help?”

Leon shook his head, “No, not really. You guy’s on a quest again?”

Ezra nodded, “Yup!”

A man’s voice said, “But that quest is about to end!”

Ezra held a fighting stance, and looked around, “Where are you?”

He looked up, to find a fairly large man that looked like...an egg with a mustache, a long, red nose, and glasses sitting in a pod-like thingy. The man said, “Ahh, the Half-Saiyan, so good of you to come along! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Eggman, and I have come here to destroy you.”

Ezra summoned his Keyblade, “Oh yeah? I wouldn’t bet on that!”

He jumped, and shot a bunch of Ki. A force field blocked the attacks, and Ezra jumped to the ground, “Darn.”

Eggman laughed, “Hoohoohoo, you can’t beat me! Later loser’s!”

He pressed a button, and disappeared. Ezra smirked, “Okay, he is a coward.”

Sora nodded, “Yeah. Leon, if there isn’t much we can help you with, we should go.”

Leon nodded, “Yeah. Go, I’ll contact you when we need you.”

Ezra smiled, “Okay!”

Land of Jungle Beast’s: First Visit: Part One by theez

Ezra, Sora, Donald, and Goofy flew through space. Donald said, “So, where are the worlds?”

Goofy shrugged, “I don’t know. Maybe they’re a bit farther away?”

Sora pushed some buttons, but then the Gummi Ship started shaking. “Uh oh!”

Ezra nodded, “Yeah! Wait, are we headed towards a world?”

Goofy nodded, “Yeah, look!”

They entered the atmosphere, and crashed into the ground. Ezra hopped out, “Phew, that was scary! You guy’s okay?”

Sora jumped out, “Yeah, but I can’t say the same about Donald.”

Goofy jumped out, carrying Donald over his shoulder. “Dai Shi!!”

Ezra turned around, to find a man with short, black hair, a black t-shirt, padding, black pants, and a cape. He saw three teenagers about his age run up, and said, “Who are these people?”

The three teenagers wore colored tops that looked like training out fit’s and black pants. The tallest boy had short, brownish-blond hair and was caucasian with a red top, the shorter boy had black, long hair that stood up, and was asian, with a blue top, and the girl was caucasian with long, blond hair and a yellow top. Ezra said, “Okay...”

The taller one said, “Dai Shi, we’re here to end this!”

The man said, “Not quite. I’m here to introduce you to my friends the Unversed!”

Some Unversed, big and small, appeared. The taller boy said, “Darn it! Okay, guy’s!”

Ezra ran in front, “Hey, wait up!”

He summoned his Keyblade, as did Sora. Donald and Goofy summoned their weapons, and Ezra said, “You leave this to us!”

The man named Dai Shi disappeared, and Ezra ran slowly. He slashed once, twice, three times, and killed five Unversed. Sora jumped, and somersaulted in midair, killing 6 enemy’s. He then kicked an Unversed to the ground, and Donald pierced it with his staff. He fired it a couple Unversed, destroying them. Goofy threw his Shield, and killed 5 Unversed. Ezra ran up to the teen’s, and said, “Hello.”

The taller boy said, “Hi. And that was amazing! You killed those things like they were nothing!”r32;

Ezra blushed, and said, “Oh, well, thanks. I’m Ezra, this is Sora.”

He gestured at Sora, who said, “Hi! And this is Donald and Goofy.”

The Animals smiled, and the taller guy said, “Hi, I’m Casey.”

The shorter guy said, “I’m Theo.”

The girl said, “And I’m Lily, nice to meet you.”

Casey said, “Now, how about you come with us, and we’ll trade story’s. Don’t worry, we work at this awesome pizza restaurant.”

Sora said, “Did you say pizza?!”

Theo nodded, “Yeah, why?”

Ezra said excitedly, “Pizza is AWESOME!!!!”r32;

************************

At the Pizza Place [Jungle Karma Pizza] Ezra, Sora, Donald, and Goofy were led up to a loft, and were told to do whatever except sit in the green rocker. Ezra did push ups while Donald and Goofy both sat and watched TV. Sora trained with his Keyblade, and this went on for a while, until 6:00 Pm, in fact! Later, Casey, Theo, and Lily all came up to the loft, and Ezra said, “Okay, ready for some story telling?”

The three nodded, and Casey said, “Well, yeah, but we need to wait for our friend and our master, Dominic and RJ. After they come back, we’ll eat pizza.”

They all waited for an hour, and Ezra and Casey were sparring when a man with a green t-shirt, orange apron, and slacks, short, brown hair in a pony tail, and a guy with very short, blond hair and the same out fit as the guy in front walked up. The man in front said, “Sorry guy’s, we had to clean up a lot of stuff-whoah, who are these guys? And what’s with the Dog and Duck?”

Ezra waved, “The name’s Ezra. This is Sora, Donald, and Goofy.”

The man with brown hair said, “My name’s RJ, and this is my friend, Dominic.”

The blond haired boy waved, “Hello.”

Dominic had brought a Pizza up, and the nine all shared it. Ezra explained his story of life in a shortened version, Sora explained his journey’s with the Keyblade and Donald and Goofy, and when it was Casey’s turn, he said, “Well, have you guy’s heard of the Power Rangers?”

Ezra shook his head, “No. Sora?”

Sora shook his head, “No, I don’t think so.”

Donald folded his arms, “Aww, phooey!”r32;

Casey and the others all looked surprised. Casey said, “Okay, then how about we show them?”

Everybody else [besides Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Ezra] got up, and said, “You guy’s, come on. It’s better not to do this here.”

Ezra nodded, “Okay.”

When they were away from the city, the five [excluding Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Ezra] moved away from the four, and Casey, Lily, and Theo both put sunglasses on, Red for Casey, Yellow for Lily, and Blue for Theo. RJ put on a wristband that shaped the head of a Wolf, and Dominic had a giant hand like thing. They all posed a bit, all saying the same exact thing in unison, “Jungle Beast! Spirit Unleashed!” A bright light covered the five, and Ezra fell on his bottom. When the light cleared, everybody was different! Casey, Theo, and Lily all had colored body suits and black stripe-like things one the back, RJ had a purple body suit with black stripes, and Dominic was wearing a white body suit with orange stripes on the sleeves and a black back. They all wore mask’s, and the eye’s were covered with a black plastic shape. Casey’s bodysuit was red, Theo’s was Blue, and Lily’s was yellow. The Mask’s were helmet’s that were colored to match the suit the person was wearing, lined with white, black and/or orange stripes. There was a claw mark In the middle of the chest on each body suit.

Ezra smiled excitedly, “Cool!”

Sora nodded, “Yeah, awesome!”r32;

Goofy jumped, “Wow!!!”

Casey said, “You like it?”

Before Ezra had time to explain, Heartless and Unversed showed up. Ezra, Sora, Donald, and Goofy all summoned their weapons, and Theo said, “Guy’s, what are these?”

Sora said, “Heartless and Unversed! Come on, fight!” Everybody nodded, and charged.

Land of the Jungle Beast’s: First Visit: Part 2 by theez

Ezra slashed through two Heartless, and jumped backwards. He watched three small Unversed leap at him, and threw his Keyblade. The Unversed were killed, and Ezra smirked.

Sora leapt, and held his Keyblade in front of his chest. He did many front flips, and slashed through Five Sky heartless. Donald said, “Sora, use Thunder!”

Sora did just that, and Donald added a Fire spell to that, to make Firer! The Enemies that Sora had faced were gone, and Sora said, “Thanks Donald!”

Goofy threw his Shield, and three heartless were destroyed. He hopped on his shield, and saw Casey, “Casey, hop on!”

Casey turned around, and Goofy hopped off of his shield. Casey hopped on, and said, “Thanks! Jungle Chucks!”

He pulled one nun-chuck out of his pocket, and flung them around in his hand. Three heartless were destroyed, and Unversed leapt at him. He jumped off of Goofy’s shield, and said, “Say goodbye!”

His Nun-chuck was enveloped in a bright red aura, and when he hit the large group of Heartless with it, an explosion ensued behind them, and Casey posed as they faded, “Jungle Fury Red Ranger!”

Ezra flew backwards, and Lily caught him, “You okay?”

Ezra hopped on the ground, “Yeah! Come on!”

He jumped, and as a couple of Heartless leapt at him, destroyed them with punches and kicks. He blasted a few Unversed, and noticed a big heartless jumping at him. Lily intercepted the attack, “Cheeta Jabs!” She very quickly jabbed at the Heartless, and when it hit the ground, it exploded as Lily posed. Ezra, noticing her posing, did a very mediocre pose, trying to figure out the point.

Sora and Theo both charged a large group of Big Soldier Heartless. Sora slashed one to the ground, and twirled into the air to destroy the next. Theo bounded off of his shoulder, and axe-kicked a heartless to the ground. Sora threw his Keyblade at the ground, and it lit up. The Heartless were all destroyed, and Sora, having caught on to the posing, posed along with Theo as they exploded. He retrieved his Keyblade, and watched as the Heartless and Unversed were all destroyed. Ezra smiled, “That’s the rest of em!”

A voice said, “But not all.”

Sora turned to find a man with grey hair in a ponytail, and wearing a black Organization Rainbow coat. Ezra smiled, “Itachi...”

Itachi said lightly, “Hello...Ezra.”

Casey said, “Who are you?”

Itachi said, “My name is Itachi Uchiha. I am here to acquire the Keyblades you both bear.”

Sora gasped, “No way!”

Ezra smiled, “Sora, let me fight him. I’ll ask for help if I need it.”

Sora said, “But he’s to powerful to fight alone, you know that much.”

Ezra said grimly, “Maybe, but I’d rather go out dying in a fair fight than winning one on four.”

Sora thought about this, “I see...Well, we’ll see.”

Ezra felt his forehead, revealing his Curse Mark, “I’ll see if this does more good than bad.”

He wove a couple of hand signs, “Chidori.”

Itachi activated the Eternal Mangeykyo Sharingan he had obtained by training. Ezra ran at him, “Itachi! You will pay for what you have done!” He moved so fast that he disappeared, and reappeared next to Itachi. Itachi got ready to block. Ezra grabbed the arm that was holding the Kunai, and kicked Itachi at a rock. Sora, Donald, Goofy, Theo, Lily, Casey, RJ, and Dominic noticed a cloud of darkness forming in front of them. They saw a Massive Heartless leap out of it. It had a yellow mouth, yellow eyes, and a dogs body but black and purple. It growled, and attacked them all. Sora saw Casey leap into the air, and punched the beast HARD. Theo bounded up, and kicked the Heartless three times. Lily ran under, and said, “Cheeta Jabs!”

She jabbed at the Heartless from under with amazing speed. Dominic tapped his Morpher, “Stampede!”

He shot lasers at the Heartless as it rocketed into the sky. RJ enveloped his fist in a bright purple light, and jumped as he punched the Heartless. Donald shot thunder at the Heartless, sending it flying. Goofy held it in the air with his shield, and Sora shot into the air. He slashed down, and cut it in half. They all stood next to each other, and as the Heartless fell down, they posed. As it exploded, they all said, “Power Rangers: Jungle Fury!”

Ezra activated his Mangeykyo Sharingan as Itachi did the same. Itachi said, “Tsukyiomi.”

Ezra wasn’t fast enough to counter, so he was stuck being pummeled by Itachi for four days straight. He finally summoned his Keyblade, and slashed at Itachi. Itachi fell on the ground, and Ezra was pulled back into the true reality. “Amaterasu!”

Itachi grumbled, and disappeared in a puff of smoke. Ezra, just for the effect, threw a paper bomb at the ground, and posed as it exploded. “I am Ezra Uchiha!...Or Hyuuga!”

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Casey, Lily, Theo, RJ, and Dominic all ran up to him. Sora said enthusiastically, “Great job Ezra!”

Ezra smiled, “Thanks!”

Casey said, “Are you guy’s staying for a while?”

Donald said, “No, sorry. We have to save the Universe!”

Casey high-fived Ezra, “Well, feel free to stop by any time!”

Ezra nodded, “I’ll make sure to do that!”

Ezra, Sora, Donald, and Goofy called the Gummi ship, and hopped in it.

Ephinea: First Visit by theez

Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Ezra all landed in a small town in the next world they had seen. They stepped out of the gummi ship, starving. They hadn’t eaten in a while! Ezra groaned, “Guy’s, when are we going to get some grub...?”

Sora shook his head, “I don’t know...”

A girl wearing a grey body suit with purple coloring on her chest and waste, and long purple pig tails ran up, and gauntlet’s appeared on her wrists as she assumed a fighting stance, “Who are you people?”

Ezra waved, “I’m Ezra Uchiha or Hyuuga, nice to meet-”

He flew backwards at the Gummi Ship, and stamped his feet into the ground. “Okay fine.”

He disappeared, and reappeared behind the girl, kneeing her. “Sophie! Why are you attacking someone you don’t know a thing about?”

A man with messy, crimson colored hair, a blue eye, a purple eye, a white jacket, a white shirt, and white boots ran up just as the girl was flying at Sora. He dodged her, and she got back on her feet, “Asbel, these people are strangers.”

The man said, “Yeah, but you don’t really attack strangers unless you’re a dog.”

Ezra said optimistically, “Sorry, I just needed to defend myself. I’m Ezra Uchiha or Hyuuga, nice to meet you both!”

Sora, Donald, and Goofy all introduced themselves. Sora said, “So, what is this place?”

Asbel said, “This town is Lahnt. And the girl who attacked you is Sophie. She’s my adopted daughter.”

Ezra said, “So, uh, are you married?”

Asbel blushed and rubbed the back of his head, “Uh, no, not really...”

Sophie said, “But he and a girl named Cheria are supposed to get married when Cheria come’s back.”

Asbel said, “Hey! You don’t need to spill everything about me yet.”

“Lord Asbel, Lady Sophie, come quick! Cheria’s transport has been attacked by a group of monsters!”

A man with armor and grey hair ran up. Asbel said urgently, “Oh my gosh! What kind are they?”

“I don’t know Sir! They’re weird black things that just randomly showed up out of nowhere, our men are no match for them!”

Sora looked at Ezra, Donald, and Goofy, “Guy’s, it might be the heartless!”

Ezra nodded, “Yeah, I know! Guy’s, let’s go!”

Asbel and Sophie (the girl with the purple hair) lead them to where Cheria’s transport was being attacked. Many shadow Heartless were surrounding a giant turtle, and trying to destroy it. Asbel tried to destroy some, but his attack’s couldn’t connect! “Asbel, Sophie, let us take them!”

Ezra, Sora, Donald, and Goofy all ran up and summoned their weapons. Ezra ran at the group surrounding the turtle, and went around destroying them with his Keyblade while whistling a tune. Sora destroyed the Heartless that had turned their attention to Asbel and Sophie. Donald and Goofy helped a group of soldiers back on their feet. Asbel, after it was all over, ran up to the turtle, and got into the transport that was on it’s back. “Cheria, is everything okay?”

“Asbel!” A girl with a short, grey skirt, a white shirt that covered her whole body with a red section that covered her belly, pink lipstick, red eyes, and pink hair with ribbons that made in curl in many places jumped out of the transport, and hugged Asbel, “Oh my gosh, I’m so glad to see you! Is Lahnt okay, have those monsters come yet?”

Asbel shook his head, blushing a deep red, “Uhh, no, I don’t think so...”

The girl looked at him, “That’s good...”

Ezra rubbed the back of his head, “Who’s that girl who’s with him?”

Sophie said, “That would be Cheria.”

Ezra smiled, “I see...So is this crisis over yet?”

“Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!” A guy ran down the road, saying, “A giant robot is attacking Lahnt!!!!!”

Ezra gasped, “Guy’s, we need to get moving!”

They all ran to Lahnt, to find a giant...Doctor Eggman stomping on stuff. Sora said, “Whoah, Eggman’s a Giant robot!”

Ezra nodded, “Let’s beat him to the ground!”

Ezra jumped onto a building, and shot up into the sky, throwing his Keyblade’s at the eye’s. He then blasted it so many times that it toppled over, with Donald and Goofy making it lose balance. Sora finally slashed it in two, and when it was all over, as it exploded, a tiny pod flew out of it, emitting a sound, “I’ll get you yet, Ezra, Sora, Donald, and Goofy!”

Ezra laughed, “Bye bye EggHead!”

Everyone laughed, and Ezra said, “So, Asbel, Sophie, thanks for...well, nothing, but still, thanks. Have a happy wedding you two!”

Asbel and Cheria both blushed and looked away from each other.

Ezra, Sora, Donald, and Goofy all laughed, and made their way back to space.

Destiny Islands by theez
Author's Notes:
Okay, sorry for the lack of updates :D. But here I am with a whole bunch more for you!

Sora landed on his feet while Ezra, Donald, and Goofy all landed in the water. Ezra squeezed his hair out, spit out water, and blew all of the water out of his nose before saying, “Sora, tell me again why we’re here?”

Sora put his hand’s behind his head, “Oh, just wanted to check on Kairi. I wanted to make sure nobody had hurt her before we moved on.”

Ezra shrugged, “Alright. So this is the island you alway’s played at? Big Jungle, tree house...nice place you got!”

Donald folded his arms and said proudly, “But not as good as Disney Castle, Ezra.”

Ezra scratched his temple, “I’ll take your word for it. Sora, is there any place for me to sleep tonight? I’m sorta spent from saving three worlds and sleeping for two years straight.”

Sora pointed, “Over there are the main islands. That’s where we went to school and ate our food. You’ll probably meet some nice people there who’ll give you a place to stay.”

Ezra nodded, “Okay. You guy’s go look for Kairi. I just need some alone time.”

Sora smiled, shook his head, and said kindly, “Say no more. But Ezra, do you...remember anything from your sleep?”

Ezra slowly shook his head, and said, “No, other than it felt good. Why? Did something happen?”

Sora looked at Donald and Goofy. Goofy said, “No, sorry, we were just wondering if something had happened during your nap. You know, for information.”

Ezra smiled as if he was embarrassed, “No, sorry, don’t remember anything.”

Sora smiled back, “Don’t worry!” But as he strolled away, he said under his breath, “Probably better for you not to remember.”

Ezra looked around for a place to sit and stare at the sky. He found an island to his right that he decided to sit on the edge of. He sat, feeling his legs fall asleep as soon as he relaxed for the first time in three days. He stared at the blue sky, and whispered to himself, “I remember thinking that I wanted to be the sky...That was...when?” He scratched head trying to remember when, but he couldn’t remember.

“Ezra, is that you?”

Ezra turned his head, and saw Aqua sitting next to him. He just processed the information in his head but it didn’t really register until a few minutes later when he jumped, “What? Aqua, when did you get here?”

Aqua giggled, and said softly, “Just a day or two ago. I finally escaped the realm of Darkness.”

Ezra sighed, “That’s good.”

Aqua smiled, “But look at you all grown up. It seem’s like a few days ago we gave you your Keyblade.”

Ezra summoned his Keyblade, the Oblivion, “Yeah, I remember that too. But for some reason, I can only get this one out. I can’t seem to get Skyblade to appear anymore...wielding two worked out well for me too.”

Aqua shook her head, “I’m sorry, I can’t help you...All I know is that I helped you get that Keyblade and that you’ve grown up to be what, seventeen now?”

Ezra nodded. “It’s the other side of your heart.” Ezra and Aqua both turned around to find a man with an Organization Coat on, with Silver hair, yellow eyes, and pointed ears walking up to them. Ezra was slow to get up with Aqua because his legs were asleep and he needed to wake them up. When he finally stood up, the man said, “Now, Ezra, I would ask that you give us back our member.”

Ezra stepped backwards, and said, “You aren’t making any sense. I don’t have your member.”

The man said curtly, “No, that is the wrong term. Why don’t you come back to us?”

Ezra stepped backwards further, but then suddenly exclaimed, “No, I left for a reason! Xehanort, you are no longer my master!”

Aqua gasped, “Ezra?”

Xehanort smiled and chuckled, “So you do still exist...”

Ezra started to run at Xehanort, but then he stopped, and fell into unconsciousness. Aqua gasped, and summoned her Keyblade, jumping in front of Ezra, “I don’t completely understand what’s going on, but you need to step away! If you don’t, there will be consequences!”

Xehanort smirked, “Actually, I do have some use for you. Aqua, you’re coming with me.” Aqua summoned her Keyblade in response. Xehanort shook his head, “If you don’t, I’ll hurt Ezra.”

Aqua gasped. She knew somehow that this man could do that before she even scratched him. She walked away with Xehanort. “Xehanort! Stop right there!”

Aqua gasped, turned around, hoping for someone like Sora or Riku, but there was just a kid with the same coat as Xehanort but with Ezra’s hair style and eyes. Raxze summoned two Keyblades, “Xehanort, you haven’t got a clue how I work. I work for myself, no one else!”

He started running at Xehanort, but he flew backwards into Ezra, and disappeared.

Aqua gasped, perplexed as Xehanort disappeared with her.

*********

“Ezraaaaaaaa...Ezra! Ezra, wake up!”

Ezra’s eye’s opened, and he woke up to find Sora, Donald, and Goofy all standing over him. Ezra put his finger to his forehead, “What happened...I remember Aqua was here...and then...a man called...Xehanort showed up and attacked us...I think. Sora, did you have any luck finding Kairi?”

Sora’s jaw dropped with Donald and Goofy’s. Sora shook his head, “Ezra...did Xehanort say anything to you?”

“Nothing that made sense. But he did call me Raxze...But I...I don’t know who Raxze is. Do you?”

Sora’s jaw dropped again. He sighed, “Ezra, there are something you should be uninformed of. This is one of them. But as for Xehanort...he’s planning something. And anyways...Kairi, she’s off training with Master Yen Sid.”

“Exactly as we planned everything.”

Vanitas appeared out of nowhere when Ezra stood up. Ezra summoned his Keyblade. Vanitas smirked from behind his mask, “Aqua is in our stronghold. If you want to find her, Ezra-” he pointed at the Keyblade instead of the boy, “You’ll have to come prepared.”

Ezra grinned competitively, “Well, already am. So why don’t you take me yourself?”

Vanitas just stood there, motionless, as the wind blew by. Suddenly, when a leaf flew in front of Ezra’s face, Roxas was standing in Vanitas’s place. “Roxas? What are you doing here? I thought you were gone for good?”

Roxas saw the sad look on Ezra’s face, and smiled kindly. “Ezra, what do you remember?”

“Well...I remember waking up...going through a lot of...events, and then coming back to sleep. There were also images of me...older and younger flying in and out of the memory.”

Ezra looked over his shoulder to find Sora, Donald, and Goofy all gone. They had disappeared. Roxas said, “Ezra, is there something the matter?”

Ezra spoke in a low voice, “It just feel’s like...someone wants to get out of my heart. They’re...not happy. Angry, it feel’s like. In fact, when I look at you, Roxas...this anger grow’s stronger.”

Roxas gasped, but smiled, “That’s understandable. But you must understand-” he began to walk away, but looked over his shoulder as he said one last sentence, “I did what I had to do, Raxze.”

The boy lit up, and Ezra had to cover his eye’s. Suddenly he was on top of his old roof at the Duel Academy. He opened his eye’s. Everything seemed alien to him after two years of sleep. The air. The rough rooftop against his hands. And the sky above his head most of all. He smiled at the patio below his feet, and mumbled, “I wonder if I’ll ever break free from this dream.”

He saw a figure wearing a White Coat that concealed his face stride to about fifty yards from the Dorm. Then a low voice rang in Ezra’s head, “Time for you to face the ultimate challenge.”

Ezra couldn’t help but think that the guy in front of the dorm had something to do with the voice, so he jumped down and trudged over. He suddenly saw a deck of cards fly straight towards him. He caught it before it could slice his face in two with the speed alone. He fanned it open, and gasped, “This is...My Deck? Where did you get this.” The person just held their arm up, and revealed a Duel Disk on their arm. Ezra gritted his teeth and smiled, “Okay, if that’s how you want it...” his Duel Disk appeared on his arm, “I’ll be happy to oblige.”

************

Sora ran over to where he thought Ezra was sitting. But when he found the boy, he was sleeping like a log. Sora shook him, “Hey Ezra, wake up.” He didn’t wake up. “Ezraaa...WAKE UP!!!!” Ezra didn’t budge. Sora scratched his head, and said quietly, “I guess you can nap. But I don’t understand why you would want to.”

Donald sprinted, and stopped just before the edge, flailing his arms. “Sora, Namine...She appeared out of nowhere!”

Sora gasped, but then grinned, “Show me where she is!”

Donald nodded, and ran off. Sora left Ezra behind. When he made it to the cove, Namine was drawing in her sketch book, leaning on a tree. Sora ran up, “Namine!”

Namine looked at him and smiled sadly. Sora smiled happily, “Namine, why are you here?”

She held her sketch book to her stomach, and looked at the ground, “Sora, something...terrible happened while Ezra was sleeping. When he went through what he went through, his heart became so unstable that I wiped those memories from existence. But now someone has reached into his heart and crushed it like an ant. There isn’t any way I can help him...Sora...Roxas...our friend has been lost.”

Time froze for Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Sora felt a tear come to his eye, “No, it can’t be...”

“Namine, that can’t be possible.”

Roxas appeared in between Sora and Namine, “He’s not gone...not lost. Namine, you are right, someone did break his heart. They got in there and played with it like a rag doll, messing with his feelings. But just before that, he realized that he was actually able to feel a feeling he’d thought he’d lost forever.” When Sora looked at him with a look that asked questions, Roxas smiled, “Love, Sora. He’s falling in love. I don’t know who though. But I could feel it as I talked to him. I was able to contact him in his dream. Which leads me to my point. Namine, if Ezra was actually unreachable, someone wouldn’t be trying to get him back right this very moment.”

Namine gasped, “Someone’s trying to get him back? But how?”

Roxas said, “All I know is that a force broke my connection to him. I think he’s just barely holding on with that one feeling. If whoever they are can succeed, we may just get our friend back.”

Castle Oblivion by theez

Sora, Donald, and Goofy walked away from the Gummi Ship. Donald looked back, worried, “Do you think he’ll be okay?”

Sora put his hand behind his head, “He’ll be fine. If anything, we’ll probably find out if he’s been kidnapped.”

Goofy put his finger to his chin, “So who do you think might be trying to get Ezra back?”

Sora stopped and scratched his head, “I don’t know. Maybe one of his old friends?”

Donald questioned, “But who can reach into his consciousness like that? We know it can’t be Light or Dark, right?”

Sora shook his head, “It doesn’t matter as long as they’re trying. Right?”

Goofy stopped, “Yeah, but fellah’s, I think we have a problem.”

Sora looked ahead to find a giant castle looming over them. He looked up, and smiled, “I don’t know, maybe we’ll find something here that can help.”

Donald nodded, but they heard a voice, “So you’ve come to free a prisoner.”

Sora gasped and looked at the main doorway, to find Young Xehanort striding up to them. Sora, Donald, and Goofy all summoned their weapons. Young Xehanort merely said with a small smile on his face, “Perhaps you aren’t the Hypocrite I thought you were.”

He walked into the castle, and Sora angrily ran after him, “Get back here!” Donald and Goofy ran after him into the castle, but all three accidentally jumped through a Dark Corridor. Sora landed in a chamber that was bright white with design’s everywhere and a big throne in the center. Roxas was sitting in it, seemingly asleep. Sora gasped and smiled, “Roxas! You’re here!”

He ran up to the sleeping boy, but he wasn’t dressed like Roxas. Vanitas appeared behind him, “Go on, free the heart inside of you. This way we can move faster to create the x-Blade. Just let Ventus live.”

Sora started to turn around, but then his head started pounding. He could feel his heart beat faster. His legs felt like jelly. He got on his knee’s and breathed faster and faster until he started coughing. Suddenly a light came out of his chest and floated. It flew into the boy who looked like Roxas. His eye’s flickered open. Sora felt his body return to normal. Vanitas smirked. He summoned his Keyblade and held it to kill Sora. But just before he landed the hit, the Keyblade in his hand flew out of his hand and the boy appeared in front of Sora. Sora said, “Roxas...what’s going on?”

The boy smiled at him, “Sora, thank you. But let me handle him, okay?” He turned to Vanitas, and said, “What do you want now?”

Vanitas laughed evilly, “For you and that helpless kid to convene with us at the Keyblade Graveyard. That is where it will all end.”

He disappeared in a burst of darkness, and Ventus let out a breath, “Good, nobody got hurt.”

Sora stood up, “Roxas, what are you doing here?”

Ventus gasped, and smiled, “No, Sora, I’m Ventus. I’ve been here for longer than I should’ve I suspect. But thanks for carrying my heart for all that time. I owe you.”

Sora scratched his head, “You’re welcome...I guess.”

“You four! We’ve gotta get to the Keyblade Graveyard ASAP, Got it Memorized?”

Ventus shook his head, “That weird voice is right, whoever he is. We can chat later, right now we have to fight Xehanort.”

Sora nodded.

The Keyblade Graveyard: First Visit by theez

Sora, Ventus, Donald, and Goofy walked out of the Gummi Ship. Sora carried Ezra on his back. Ventus looked at Ezra sadly, “So Ezra’s sleeping?”

Sora nodded, “Yeah. His heart’s been broken. But we think someone’s trying to get him back.”

Ventus shook his head, “I can’t believe it.”

*******************************

Ezra won. The man said, “Good job.”

Ezra’s deck and Duel Disk vanished as he said, “Thanks. But what’s the point of this?”

The man took off his hood. Ezra gasped and smiled after about five seconds, “Light?”

Light smiled, “Yeah. Ezra, you’re asleep. This is your subconsciousness.”

Ezra clutched his heart, “I see. So...Are you trying to wake me up?”

Light nodded, “Yes. And I succeeded. I’m also giving you back your Light and Dark powers.”

A wisp of white and black dust flew into Ezra. He felt a warm feeling enter his body. He relaxed. Light said, “And sorry...for everything.”

Ezra smiled, “No, it isn’t your fault. It’s mine. For taking my chances by falling in love.”

Light chuckled, “Well, I failed at another thing too...” He disappeared.

A frown fell on Ezra’s face, “So I’ve made the same mistake again. At least I know this time I can’t get broken. Because she’ll never know.”

*********************************

Sora stopped, “So, Ventus, do you have the specific’s about who or what we’re looking for?”

Ven shook his head. “Nope.”

Donald hung his head, “Oh well.”

“So you decided to show up.”

Young Xehanort stood next to six people all with Orange Hair and piercings everywhere on their face. The one with Spiky hair was in the front as if to be leader. His eye’s had many circles instead of one. Sora put Ezra down as the four summoned their weapons. The man in front of the Six said, “So it is your turn. To know Pain.”

Ven stood ready, “What do you mean by that?”

Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness appeared in front of him and kicked him backwards. “Darkness is impossible to resist.”

Ventus flew backwards, and skidded on the ground. He bounced off of the ground at one point, and hit the pad on his chest. His Keyblade Armor let him get up easily. Sora gasped and ran to help, but Xemnas appeared and held one of his Ethereal Blades up to him. Sora gritted his teeth and stood there. Donald and Goofy tried to help, but the Six Path’s of Pain (all of the guy’s/girls with Orange Hair) surrounded them. Young Xehanort summoned his Keyblade, “It is futile. The Keyblade War is inevitable.”

“Oh come on! I have to save everyone’s skin this time?”

Young Xehanort stood ready to fight whoever had said that. But instead of someone going after him, a bright light appeared in the middle of the Six Path’s of pain, and blew them away. A gust of wind blew over. Xemnas stood ready with one of his Blade’s pointed at Sora still. Ezra held his wrist as he aimed his palm at Ansem. “Bye Bye!”

Ansem turned towards him and blasted Darkness in response. Ezra caught it in his hand, “Is that really all you got?”

Sora looked up, “Ezra, is that you?”

Ezra smirked. He summoned his Keyblade, “I haven’t seen any of the Akatsuki besides Itachi for a while, Pain! The big boss man is the second? That is not to be expected. And what’s this about a ‘Keyblade War?’”

He released the ball of Darkness in his hand. “Boy, you do not know the half of what is going on, do you?”

Ezra gasped and turned around. He was expecting some big, muscular evil looking guy, but instead he found an old, bald man with silver clothes standing there. Ezra released his Keyblade, “Mister, it isn’t safe here?”

The man smirked. “Kid, get back!!!”

A blue streak flew past Ezra, and towards the old man. But the man caught the ball in his hand, and threw it at Ezra, who held his hand in front of his face. The ball stopped moving abruptly, and bounced once on the plateau, and out popped a Blue Hedgehog! It landed, and Ezra saw that it stood on it’s legs, it had red shoes and white gloves, and green eye’s. The Hedgehog turned to Ezra, “You just leave this to me!”

Ezra re-summoned his Keyblade, “No way, I’m fighting too! But who are you?”

The Hedgehog smirked, “I’m Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog! Who are you?”

Ezra pointed to himself, “I’m Ezra Uchiha! Or Hyuuga, you choose!”

Sonic smirked, “Okay, Ezra, let’s get him! But be warned, this is no Doctor Eggman!”

Ezra smiled, “Right!”

The man grinned evilly, “I believe you’ll think twice about fighting me when you see who I brought with me...”

Both Sonic and Ezra stood down. Sonic said, “Who?”

The man stepped to the side, and Ezra gasped, “Aqua!”

“That’s right. And if you try to fight us before we set the stage, we’ll destroy her in the blink of an eye.”

Young Xehanort appeared next to the man, “You showed up too soon. I suggest you go off and play while we prepare. Then we can have our little skirmish.”

Ezra looked at Aqua, whose eye’s said to wait. Ezra felt tormented, but Sonic decided for him, “Okay, fine. We’ll back off. Just release her.”

Ezra gasped. Aqua shook her head, “No, both of you, you can beat them together. My life doesn’t matter!”

Young Xehanort walked over to her, and grabbed her arm, “Here, you can have her.”

Before Ezra or Sonic could do anything, he threw her over the edge. Ezra gasped, “No, Aqua!”

Ventus got on his feet and panted. He saw a human body go over the plateau, and inhaled, “No!!!”

He turned his Keyblade into a Keyblade Glider, and accelerated. He almost reached Aqua, and caught her just before she could hit the ground. He smiled, “Good...Aqua, you’re alive!”

Aqua opened her eyes, “Ven?”

Ven smiled. She sat up in his arms, and smiled happily, “You’re...You’re awake!”

They hugged each other. “I hate to break up this touching reunion, but Master Xehanort is up there and we need to strike.”

Axel walked up. But it wasn’t Axel. It was Lea. Aqua stood up, “No, we need to get as far from here as possible for now.”

Lea tilted his head, “That is very strange.”

Ventus nodded, “Yeah, whoever you are is right. Isn’t Master Xehanort our enemy?”

Aqua shook her head, “No. Ezra and that Hedgehog decided to save me instead of finish it here.”

Lea chuckled, “I see...I get it. Come on then.”

Ezra and Sonic stood ready to fight. Ezra gritted his teeth, “That was not cool.”

Young Xehanort said, “But we did what we had to do. But I suspect that your friends saved her life. Now leave here or face the consequences.”

Sonic nodded, “Okay. Ezra, let’s get outta here.”

Ezra had already jumped down. Sonic followed close behind. Ven smiled, “Glad you’re okay. And you are?”

“Sonic. But we can introduce each other later. Right now we should focus on getting out of here.”

Sora, Donald, and Goofy walked up. Sora said, “So...I’m confused.”

Ezra said, “We just have to get out of here.”

Sora hung his head, “Okay.”

*********************

Ezra stretched, “Ahhh, that was a good nap! And I see you finally...uhhh...Woke up, Ven.”

Ven grinned. “I just needed the chance.”

Aqua put her hand to her cheek. “I don’t get why Xehanort is doing all of this.”

Lea shook his head, “To trigger the Keyblade War and satisfy his curiosity. But Ezra, I want to know what your deal is and why you suddenly went all crazy over Aqua here.”

Ezra turned away, “No decent reason.” One of Lea’s eyebrow’s raised, as Ezra quickly tried to hide the red rising in his face. He inquired, “But Sonic, why are you involved in all of this?”

Sonic scratched his nose, “Oh, I just thought it would be a nice challenge. You know, what with everything involved and the high stakes and such.”

Everyone but Ezra stared at him with disbelief. He had just said that it was all a big game. Ezra, however, took this differently, and pointed at him with his thumb, “I like this guy already!”

Sonic smirked. Sora looked at Lea, “So, is there any hope to bring Roxas and...that other girl back?”

“That other girl? Xion, you mean? As far as I know, no. But Yen Sid might be able to help us out with that. Why?”

Sora clutched his heart, “Roxas and Xion deserve...to live their lives. Right? I’m the whole reason they aren’t alive.”

Ezra sat down on the floor, “Well, in any case, we could use the extra help. And I might want to talk to Yen Sid as well.”

Aqua asked, “What about?”

Ezra summoned his Keyblade, the Oblivion, “Why I’m stuck with just one Keyblade. You guy’s...when you gave me my Keyblade’s, you let me use two. But I can only use one.”

Sora hung his head. “So now we have even more problem’s to deal with.”

Ventus smiled, “Maybe. But since we have all of us, we can split up. Ezra, you go with Aqua to Yen Sid’s tower and find out everything you need to know. Lea and I will go to the Radiant Garden and look around for anything that might help us. Sora and Sonic, you two go to Sonic’s world and see if we can get any help. Donald, Goofy, I want you to gather up all of the Keyblade Wielder’s we know and bring them to Yen Sid’s tower. Okay everyone?”

Ezra, avoiding Aqua’s smile, nodded, “Yeah.”

Everyone else agreed.

Twilight Town: Second Visit by theez

Ezra and Aqua walked up Yen Sid’s tower. Aqua, so tired from being captured and all, had to take a break in one of the rooms. Ezra sat down and leaned against the wall with her. “So, you okay from everything that’s happened?”

Aqua shook her head, “A little tired, but other wise I’m great. What about you?”

“A little sleepy, but other wise I’m great.”

Aqua giggled a little. After a few minutes, she asked, “So, what do you plan on doing when you get back? You still have a few year’s to go, right?”

Ezra nodded, “Yeah. I think I’ll finish up school and live my life a Pro Duelist. You know, the kind that doesn’t have enough time for friends.”

Aqua watched him cradle himself a little, before saying, “But you have such great friends. Is that how you want to live your life?”

Ezra shook his head, “No...but they’ll all have forgotten me by the time I get back. And anyway’s, they should all have graduated by now. I don’t want to bother them with everything I want and need.”

Aqua frowned, “But you have us. We haven’t forgotten you.”

Ezra smiled, “And thanks for that. But I know you guy’s are all one big, happy family that I’ll never get to be a part of. You’re friendships mean a lot to each other. And having to come and visit me all the time would be too much of a pain. I’d much rather you guy’s live happily without me than be bothered trying to come and see me so often for my happiness.”

Aqua didn’t know what to say. Ezra buried his head in his knee’s. He cradled himself. Eventually Aqua just put her hand on Ezra’s cheek, “I can’t say the same for the other’s, but I don’t feel that way about you.”

Ezra just sat there, motionless, as he tried to comprehend what was going on in his life. When he realized that Aqua was trying to help him, he got up, “If you’re ready to go, we should keep moving.”

Aqua nodded, “Okay.”

*************************************

“Master Aqua?!”

Aqua bowed her head and raised it again, “Yes, Master Yen Sid.”

Ezra nodded his head. Yen Sid, however, said in disbelief, “How are you here? I was lead to believe you were in the Dark Realm.”

Aqua smiled, “I found a way out. Nothing dangerous, just...a portal of sorts.”

Ezra scratched his head. “But Master, I have a couple question’s for you. First off, Sora’s Nobody, Roxas, and Xion, can we bring them back?”

Yen Sid stroked his long beard. “Now that you mention it...I believe if you bring Sora to their favorite spot, wherever that may be, you might have a chance of bringing them back for good.”

Ezra and Aqua both sighed with relief. Ezra then summoned his Keyblade, “And also, about this. You must be aware that I should be able to Dual Wield. But I haven’t been able to materialize my other...the Skyblade. Any idea why?”

Yen Sid shook his head, “I am sorry, Ezra. I cannot confirm anything.”

Ezra hung his head. “You guy’s!”

Sora and Sonic ran up, followed by a Silver Hedgehog that was built a lot like Sonic but with fur on his chest and Black Boots, and bright blue circle’s on the palm of his Gloves. And a two tailed fox literally flew in using his two tails as helicopter blades. It had Yellow fur, and white gloves, and White and Red Shoes. Sonic pointed to the Silver Hedgehog, “This is Silver. He’s a Psycho.”

Ezra, Aqua, and Yen Sid all stared at Silver, who caught on, “Oh, he means Psychic. You know, pick objects up with my mind?”

Ezra sighed in relief. Sonic then pointed to the Fox, “And he’s my right hand man, Tails!”

Ezra waved high. Sora bowed, “Master Yen Sid, we needed the help.”

Yen Sid nodded and smiled, “Yes, of course, Sora.”

“Master Yen Sid!!!!!”

Ven and Lea ran up, “Master Yen Sid, we found something!”

Lea held out what looked like a Brown star with a long string connected to it, “We found this. It’s Terra’s, according to Ventus.”

Aqua gasped. She reached into her pocket and took out what was basically the same thing but blue. “What happened to him?”

Ventus held out a few ripped pieces of cloth, “And we found these lying next to it. Do they mean anything to anyone?”

One was orange, one was white, and one was grey. Ezra’s eyebrow raised, “Let me see them.”

Ventus handed them to him. Ezra stood at them for about a minute before saying, “These are Naruto, Hinata, and Sasuke’s...” He put his free hand to his chest, “What happened to them?”

Aqua put her hand on the pieces of clothing. “Are you positive?”

Ezra nodded, “Yeah. It’s the right color for everything. Add that to the reminiscent Chakra on it, and it’s bound to be them.”

Aqua took the clothing from him, “Don’t worry. We’ll make sure that these get back to them, okay?”

Ezra opened his mouth to say something but decided against it. Ventus smiled, “No worries.”

Sora nodded, “We’ll find them somewhere, okay? We have a lot of time before we have to go back to the Keyblade Graveyard?”

Ezra nodded. “Sora?”

Riku stepped into the room. Sora grinned, “Riku! Nobody told me you would show up!”

Donald walked in, “But wasn’t that the whole point of our mission?”

Goofy opened the door wide open, “Donald’s right Sora. It was our mission to gather every Keyblade Wielder we know.”

“Ezra.”

Ezra felt his head start aching a little bit a Light walked into the room. He had a cape on over his White Robe. His White Hair and eye’s were shaped exactly like Ezra, but his face was more pointed. “Hey Ezra, it’s me!”

Ezra’s head hurt a little more as Dark walked into the room. His face was rounder than Ezra’s, and his Coat, hair, cape, and eye’s were all black, but otherwise he mimicked Ezra and Light in looks. Ezra smiled, “Hey guys. Been a while since I’ve seen you physically.”

Light looked at Dark, who looked at Light. They stared at each other. “Nobody told me he was joining us!!!!!! I thought you were staying home!!!!” They both exclaimed simultaneously. Kairi put her arms around both of them, “Hey guy’s, we’re all friends here! Can’t you get along?”

Sora gasped and grinned, “Kairi!”

“Sora!”

Kairi released Light and Dark, and ran up to the boy. Sora opened his arm’s wide as Kairi flew into them. Ezra tripped and fell. Ventus helped him up, saying, “What, you weren’t aware?”

Ezra rubbed his bottom, “Apparently not.”

Sora released Kairi, and smiled, “Why are you here?”

Kairi summoned, to everyone’s surprise, a Keyblade! “I’m a Keyblade Wielder, Sora. Didn’t you know?”

“Sorry, I forgot.”

Aqua smiled. Ezra glanced over to Light and Dark, who were both hanging their heads. He laughed, “Oh come on guys, don’t tell me you’re down! We’ve gotta be up if we’re gonna beat these evil guy’s!”

“That’s right fellah’s!”

A mouse with huge, black ear’s and red cloth’s similar to Sora’s but red jumped into the room. “We’ve gotta fight Master Xehanort with big spirits!”

“King Mickey!!!!!!”

Mickey looked around, but when he saw Ven and Aqua, he gasped, “Ven, Aqua!!!! I thought you were still out there somewhere, waiting!”

Ven smiled, “Well, we escaped!”

Ezra and Sora smiled proudly. They all turned to Yen Sid, who said, “Good, now that you are all here, I must warn you that the dangers you are about to face are bigger than you could ever imagine. If we are dealing with the Akatsuki and Master Xehanort and his New Organization. But we must not give up. But be warned, I fear we are facing more than we know.”

Everybody acknowledged this, and all agreed to meet at the Keyblade Graveyard in three day’s. Kairi and Riku both said goodbye to go back to the Destiny Islands to prepare. Light and Dark decided to stay there and wait. Ventus and Aqua were going to go to the Radiant Garden and catch up in a mother-son sorta way. (Author’s note: I think they sorta fit that category, Aqua’s really protective of that kid :D) Mickey, Donald, and Goofy were all going to go to their home, the Disney Castle, to wait. Ezra and Sora were going to head to Twilight Town to try and free Roxas and Xion. Ezra, after that, was going to head back to the Duel Academy to make sure he still had a place there and could attend while Sora joined Kairi and Riku. But when everyone started filing out and Aqua and Ventus were last, Aqua stayed behind. Yen Sid’s eye’s widened curiously, “What is the matter?”

Aqua told him what Ezra had told her when they had taken a break. “Do you think he’s able to fight this battle in this state?”

Yen Sid nodded, “Yes, Aqua. I believe that he has a very strong will to right the wrong that’s been done. However, I question that he’ll be able to go on after the fight is over, after what you have told me...”

“Master, what do you think happened to him? I realize his heart’s been broken, but that person mended it when they got him back, right?”

“No, Aqua. When they brought him back, they restored his consciousness and helped him carry on with his heart in it’s condition. But the pieces can’t be picked up by anybody who he doesn’t love with all of his heart. And he’s pushing away from any feeling’s he has towards anybody to try and make them happy. As far as I could see when he came in here, he’s trying to be a good boy the only way he know’s how.” Aqua’s eye’s widened as he said the words, “Give his happiness up in exchange for everyone else’s feelings.”

Aqua gasped, but then smiled, “Okay, thank you, Master. Now I know that I just have to convince him that he has the right to be who he wants to be without giving everything he want’s in exchange.”

She trudged out. Yen Sid stroked his beard, “I wonder if he will succeed...”

******************************

Ezra and Sora both walked up the clock tower. “So how do we free Roxas and Xion?”

Ezra smiled, “I don’t really know. All Yen Sid told us was to go where they spent the most time or something like that. This is what I remember Roxas telling me.”

Sora tilted his head, “I see.”

When they reached the top, Sora leaned on the wall, “It’s beautiful...”

Ezra agreed. The sunset made the whole town look much more dazzling than it looked on the ground. Sora smiled, “So this is where Roxas spent his days...”

“Xion, do you think we’ll ever be able to return to the physical universe?”

A transparent Roxas appeared sitting on the edge of the tower, eating ice cream. “I don’t know. But I’m glad we’re a part of Sora, if nothing else...”

Xion appeared sitting next to him, also transparent. Sora felt his heart ache. Ezra smiled, “I guess it’s begun...”

Roxas and XIon both started becoming more and more solid with each second, until Ezra couldn’t see though them at all. Sora knelt on the ground, “I did it...it worked.”

Roxas jumped, and looked over his shoulder, “Wha-Ezra?! Sora, how is this-”

Ezra shook his head, “I guess it just took some sentimentality...”

Xion stood up, a smile on her face, and looked at him, “Wow you’re old!”

Roxas chuckled, “Yeah, and look at us, we haven’t aged a bit!”

Sora stood up, “Roxas, I’m glad you’re around...And you are?”

He looked to Xion, who gasped, but smiled, “I’m Xion, nice to meet you.”

Sora scratched his temple and looked at the sky. Ezra smiled, “Well, I guess...I’ll see you guy’s in a little while.”

He looked at the floor, “We’ll end it in two days.”

He just disappeared in the blink of an eye. Sora smiled, “There he goes.”

Xion smiled, “He’s off to see his friends, isn’t he?”

Sora nodded, “Yeah. I think he’s just been waiting this whole time.”

Roxas tuned out what they were saying, his thoughts somewhere else. He thought, “That look on his face...what was he just thinking?”

The Land of Fire by theez

Ezra reappeared in the Hidden Leaf Village. He opened his eyes expecting a vibrant town full of people, but instead the sky was grey, and the whole place was empty. “Whoah...Major change of scenery.”

He walked around, in every alley, in every corner, and nobody. He finally went to the Hyuuga Household, and said to himself nervously, “If anyone’s in there, that will be weird.”

He creaked the door open slowly, and looked in, to find nobody. He checked every square inch of the place, and nobody was there, which was funny because even his room was as clean as it would be if they were having guests. Ezra scratched his head, “Did I warp to the wrong place?”

He made his way to the town square. When he got there, he saw a boy in a black coat. “Hey you!”

The boy turned around, and smirked. He had spiky, dark blue hair, blue orbs, and the Organization Black Coat. “And the star of the show arrives.”

Ezra summoned his Keyblade, “Who are you?”

Raxze folded his arms, “Oh, that’s polite. One look and you think I’m hostile? Must be the black coat...oh well. I guess you are right about it though, I am hostile.”

He summoned his first Keyblade, the Oathkeeper. And then he summoned his other, the Skyblade. When the Skyblade finished materializing, Ezra gasped, “You...Where did you get that?”

Raxze chuckled, “From you, idiot.”

Ezra gasped, “What?”

Raxze dropped the Skyblade, and said, “I have a deal to make. Winner gets to exist, and keep the Skyblade.”

Ezra pointed his Keyblade at him, “Alright, it’s a deal!”

They charged each other, clashing blades at the final moment. Ezra held his ground, and grunted, “Just who are you!”

“Your other side.”

Ezra’s mouth opened. Raxze pushed him backwards, and went on the offensive. He jumped up and cut right down the middle. Ezra jumped backwards, and blocked a few slashes before he was caught in an uncomfortable position, and his Keyblade flew out of his grasp in seconds. He tried to call it back, but Raxze pointed his Keyblade at him, “I win.”

Ezra panted, “It isn’t over yet.”

Raxze gasped, and spat when Ezra kneed him in the gut, sending him flying. Ezra smiled, “Out of the park! Automatic win!”

He called his Keyblade back, “Now, I wonder if I can still get my other Keyblade back?”

“It’s not over yet.”

Raxze appeared behind him. Ezra flung the Keyblade at him, but he dodged and jumped up. He threw his Keyblade at Ezra, who jumped and deflected it. Raxze cupped his hands at his hip, and Ezra mimicked him when they were level. “Kamehameha!”

They blasted a Kamehameha that clashed and exploded on contact. The two of them flew away from each other and caught themselves on rooftops far across from each other. Ezra charged a Rasengan, and it grew to about the size of a small cottage. Raxze charged a Chidori, and smiled, “This will end it.”

The two ran at each other. When they clashed, Ezra let out all of his power. They went through each other, and both energy’s died down. Raxze smiled, “Good...Job...I’m glad I’m your other half, Ezra.”

And with that he disappeared. Ezra smiled, “Me too...”

He walked over to the Skyblade and picked it up. “Now...to find the others.”

The Duel Academy/The Keyblade Graveyard Final Visit by theez

Ezra appeared at the Academy thinking that he would find some of his friends there. Luckily, his friends Jaden, Syrus, Chazz, and all the others were there. He peeked through the window, and rasped on it. Jaden looked over his shoulder, “Who’s that?”

Syrus scratched his temple, “You know, he kinda looks familiar...”

Ezra eventually gave up and just walked in, “Does the name Ezra ring a bell?”

Jaden gasped, “Ezra, it’s you!”

He ran up and high fived his best friend, “How goes the saving of worlds?”

“Great, just fabulous. And here?”

“Eh, as uneventful as it’ll ever get. But that is my fault since I haven’t gone in two years.”

Ezra scratched his head, “But I thought you would be done with school by now...we had three years left, and after all of this happening, you’d be in the middle of winter by now...and then after the whole final battle was over you’d be done, right?”

Jaden smiled, “Yeah, but when you decided to take your little nap, we dropped out of school cuz we didn’t want you to miss out on your friends. You know, the five year term wasn’t up when you slept.”

Ezra gasped and smiled, “Thanks you guys...Oh, have you seen Naruto or Hinata or any of the others? I went back to our home world and it was a ghost town.”

Jaden shook his head, “Not for two years, Ezra. When you went to sleep, instead of staying and waiting here with us, they dropped out of school for good and went back home. They actually specifically said that they had better things to do than wait for you.”

Ezra looked at the floor, “Oh...right.”

They all just stood there for a second, until Jaden put his arm around Ezra’s shoulder, “Oh come on, don’t look sad! They aren’t your real friends anyways if they would abandon you like that!”

Ezra looked at the grin on his face and copied it, making a peace sign right along with him, “Your right!”

Syrus said, “So Ezra, you are coming back after your done, right?”

Ezra released himself from Jaden’s grip, and said, “If you want me...”

Jaden smiled, “Of course we want you to come back! We’re your friends, and friends stick together.”

Ezra grinned, “Great. Well guys, wish me luck, I’m gonna need it.”

As he walked out, Jaden smiled, “You go pal!”

****************

Ezra used Instant Transmission to teleport directly to the Keyblade Graveyard. Sonic, Silver, and Tails were already there. Ezra waved, “Hey, you guy’s ready?”

Tails punched the air, “As we’ll ever be! Here, I made us communication devices. It should allow us to communicate on the fly if we need assistance at any point in time.”

He threw one to Ezra who caught it and put it in his ear, “Thanks.”

Sonic rubbed his nose, “Ezra, we have a problem. There’s another Hedgehog, like us, that we’re up against. His name is Shadow.”

“Shadow, huh? Cool. What’s he like?”

“He’s an Artificial Life Form Created by Doctor Gerald Robotnik. In other words Eggman’s Grandad. He’s extremely powerful, seeing as he’s the Ultimate Life Form and all that.”

Ezra’s eye’s widened with excitement, “Ooo, ooo, ooo, I call fighting him!”

He started jumping and raising his hand when a girl’s voice giggled and said, “You seem happy for what you told me back at Master Yen Sid’s tower.”

Aqua and Ventus walked up, and Ezra shrugged, “Well, seeing as I still have some friends left, I have no real reason to be sad! I just have to find the other’s from my home world and I’ll be set for life...I guess.”

Ven laughed, “Yeah, we’re all gonna be best of friends for life.”

Tail’s threw them the communicator devices, “Here, guy’s, put these in your ear, they’ll allow us to communicate on the spot.”

They did just that. Sora, Riku and Kairi all walked up as Sora said, “We’re ready to do this, you guy’s ready?”

Ezra nodded, “Yeah, as ready as we’ll ever be!”

“We are too!”

Mickey, Donald, and Goofy all walked up. Donald said, “You weren’t gonna start with out us, were you?”

Sora grinned, “No, of course not!”

Tails all threw the devices at them, and all but Goofy, who stumbled and fell trying to catch his, caught them successfully. Tails said, “Put them in your ear, guys.”

Dark and Light both walked up. “We’re here!”

As they got their devices, Roxas, Xion, and Lea all walked up, stretching their arms. When Ezra looked at them questioningly, Roxas shrugged, “What, we’ve been just sitting there eating Ice Cream for the past two hours!”

Ezra laughed. “I find it quite intriguing that you would be laughing when you must be so nervous, little brother.”

Ezra turned around as a puff of smoke revealed Itachi Uchiha and Madara Uchiha. Sora, Riku, Roxas, Xion, Lea, Ventus, Aqua, Light, Kairi, and Dark all summoned their Keyblades. Sonic hopped onto his feet, Tails stopped tinkering, Silver readied his mind for Telekinesis, and Light said, “Well, it’s not as if we have anything to be nervous about!”

Dark smirked, “Yeah. You guy’s are the one’s who should be afraid.”

Ezra stood there staring at Itachi. Suddenly he gasped, “Itachi, you’re eye’s-”

Itachi’s eye’s had turned a darker shade of yellow. Sora held his fighting stance, “What’s wrong?”

Aqua stood ready to fight until she heard a voice that wasn’t quite Itachi’s. “Oh come on!!! You guy’s haven’t figured out that you’re already out-numbered like, a thousand to twelve?”

A man with an eye-patch and two big scars on his face hovered to the ground next to the ground. “As if you could win a battle against us.”

Lea smirked, “Xigbar, you’re bluffing. There are only thirty or so of you. We’ll be home in time for supper.”

Ezra smiled, “He’s right! We’ll be done with you in five minutes, easy!”

Xigbar grinned evilly, “We’ll see.”

He and Itachi both disappeared in the blink of an eye. Ezra released his fighting stance until he saw a figure in the distance. “That looks like that Shadow guy you were telling me about, Sonic. I guess I get the first fight!”

He started sprinting. Roxas gasped and started running after him, “Ezra, wait it’s gotta be a trap!”

Ezra just kept running. When they made it to the Hedgehog, Ezra said, “Alright, Ultimate Life Form, I challenge you!”

Roxas caught up to him. Shadow looked at them, and took out a green, glowing gem. “Chaos Control.”

He disappeared. Ezra sighed, “Some Ultimate Life Form you are.”

Time suddenly froze. When time started up again, Ezra and Roxas were surrounded by human’s all wielding the same Keyblade. Roxas held his fighting stance and said, “Next time don’t run us into a trap like that!”

Ezra laughed nervously, “Yeah, sorry about that.”

They both stood there in the fighting poses waiting for the first attack to come until Ezra exclaimed, “Roxas, look at some of their foreheads! They have Leaf Headbands on! That must be why the Village was such a ghost town!”

Roxas gasped, “You’re right! But they all must have been transformed into Xehanort or something!”

“Yeah! This mean’s that we’ll be here a while, you ready?!”

“Yeah, let’s do this!”

They were about to start running in opposite directions at the crowd of Ninja’s when a fire ball hit the ground next to them. Ezra opened his eyes and looked at the remains, to find a person with spiky, black hair, a white cape, and a blue jumpsuit. Ezra looked at him, “Are you another opponent?”

“Just the opposite, actually.”

Ezra gasped, “Cool! So who are you then?”

The man stood up and said, “Gohan, don’t you remember?”

“GOHAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?”

Gohan smiled, “That’s me!”

Ezra smiled, “Alright, let’s try this again, you ready Gohan?”

“Yeah!”

“Alright, three...”

Roxas looked forward intensely as Ezra counted down, “Two...”

Gohan looked forward intensely as Ezra counted down, “One!”

All of them started to exclaim, “CHARGE!” When a bright light flashed and there stood a girl with dark blue hair that came down to her mid back, and clothes similar to Ezra’s but Blue and with more designs on the sleeves. Ezra’s mouth gaped, “Fabia...”

Fabia smiled kindly, “Hey guys.”

Roxas smiled, “It’s good to see you again!”

Gohan frowned, “You know, he’s right, but you probably don’t want to be here, seeing as we’re about to dive into our most perilous battle ever.”

Fabia scratched her head, “I can fight though! I’ve been training ever since I left the Academy!”

Ezra sighed, “Alright, fine. But don’t expect us to save your life because you need the help.”

He walked over to his position. Roxas looked at him, “Ezra, that was-”

“Just kidding, just kidding. But come on, let’s beat these guys up!”

Fabia and Gohan both took their positions as well as Roxas. Ezra counted down, “3...2...1...”

All four of them yelled, “CHARRRRRGE!!!!!!!!!!” As they started running into their fight.”

***********************

Sora watched the multitude of people appear in the blink of an eye. “Wow.”

Ventus said, “We need to help them!”

He started running, but Aqua said, “No Ven. They can fight there. We should look for another fight.”

Mickey scratched his right ear, “She’s right.”

“Maybe you should fight me, Ventus.”

Ventus raised his eye-brow, and turned around to find Vanitas walking towards their group. Ventus summoned his Keyblade. Vanitas smirked, “This will be our final battle.”

He summoned his Keyblade as his mask shed, to reveal Sora’s face only with yellow eyes and jet black hair. Ventus said, “Alright, fine! We’ll do this one on one!”

Riku walked away, “Come on, Mickey. Let’s leave them to it. We can fight another person somewhere.”

Mickey nodded, “Yeah. Donald, Goofy, you two stay here.”

Sonic saw someone on top of a Plateau, and said, “Anyone want to climb a plateau with me?”

Sora nodded, “I’ll go with you. It’s time I actually did some real damage.”

Sonic smirked, “Yeah.”

They ran off towards the plateau. When they reached it, Sonic said, “I’ll race you.”

Sora nodded, “Alright.”

Sonic started running on the side while Sora jumped from ledge to ledge. When Sora reached the top, he found Sonic waiting for him. “Yeah, of course you won.”

Sonic chuckled, but then pointed at the Hedgehog waiting for them. Shadow had a half-smile on his face, “It’s nice to see you again, Sonic.”

“Shadow...”

Sora summoned his Keyblade. “Shadow the Hedgehog, you are going down!”

Shadow tossed a Chaos Emerald up and down in his hand. Sonic saw all the other Emeralds scattered around the plateau, “Shadow, why are you siding with them?”

“At first he wasn’t cooperating.”

Young Xehanort appeared next to him. “At first, he fought us off. But in the end, he started undergoing the cloning process, and here we are.”

Sora gasped, “You transformed him into yourself?”

Young Xehanort smiled, “It’s not as simple, but in a way, he is three quarters Xehanort by now. In less than five hours, he will be unreachable.”

Sonic smirked, “Okay, then bring it on Shadow!”

Young Xehanort disappeared. Shadow held a fighting stance, ready to fight Sora and Sonic.

Riku and Mickey encountered Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness. “Fall to Darkness!”

Riku and Mickey summoned their Keyblades as Ansem summoned his Guardian.

Xion, Lea, Aqua, Donald, Goofy, Silver, and Tail’s all stood there watching these fights commence. Lea sighed, “Well, I’m out. Maybe I’ll find Xemnas or something.”

He walked away. As he disappeared from the other’s view, he encountered Isa, his former friend. “Isa...no!”

Isa summoned a Keyblade of his own and attacked Lea. Silver, Xion, Aqua, Tails, Donald, and Goofy were the only one’s left. Suddenly Silver yelled, “Get down, all of you!”

Everyone got down as Keyblade Cyclone almost ravaged them. Silver caught it with his Telekinesis, and gritted his teeth, “Who has this power?”

Aqua responded, “Master Xehanort did that in my battle with him...”

Silver nodded, “Alright.”

Master Xehanort appeared in front of him, and attacked him with his Keyblade. But Xion parried the attack and forced him backwards. Silver started hovering in the air, and threw the Keyblade Cyclone at Xehanort, who disappeared. Xion grabbed his hand, “I’ll go with you, you need the help.”

Silver nodded, and took her with him.

Aqua, Donald, Goofy, and Tails all looked around, until they noticed Xemnas off in the distance. Aqua smiled, “Come on you guys. Let’s take out Xemnas together!”

They all said, “Yeah!!”

The Battle! Raxze VS A Mystery Opponent? by theez

Raxze sat on the edge of the Castle that Never Was. “Well this is a drag.”

He hopped onto a pathway to the Memories Skyscraper. “I don’t understand why I’m here of all places. I’m inside of the guy, so I should just be wandering in nothingness.”

He made it to the Memories Skyscraper, and said, “Too many memories of here...”

He began to walk in the opposite direction of the shiny tower, but a figure randomly appeared. Raxze saw the figure was wearing something of a cross between Ezra and his clothes. “Who are you?”

The figure pushed his cloak back to reveal a very Shiny Sword, and unsheath it, “I will tell you after we battle.”

Raxze summoned the Oblivion, “Okay. I won’t lose this time.”

******

Ezra cut through a spray of Kunai, and threw his Keyblade, knocking five ninja’s back. Fabia caught it, and assuming that it was Roxas’s, threw it at him. Ezra slapped his face and ran forward, holding his arm out. Roxas was in the middle of fending off at least ten different people when he saw the Keyblade flying at him. He braced for impact, but it disappeared just before it hit him. Ezra felt the Keyblade in his hand, and charged forward. He parried many different attacks and cut through many enemies with a single slice. Gohan, on his end, performed various flips and kicks to knock out several opponents. He transformed into a Super Saiyan 2 and blasted energy at massive groups to disable them. Fabia flipped over a group of tough looking Ninja’s with Keyblades and barraged them with punches, walking away with no bruises or scars. Roxas was surrounded by people trying to attack him from all sides, so he threw his Keyblade’s out from his sides, and when they returned to him, he cut threw a strong Jonin, and left them all unconscious. The four returned to the middle where they started, and Ezra said, “Good job! Especially you Fabia.”

Fabia blushed as Gohan said, “Yeah, you might actually be a match for me!”

Ezra nodded, “Yeah.”

They looked around at the collapsed body’s, knowing that they may or may not get back up. Roxas said, “Uh, guy’s, I think we’re being surrounded again.”

He was right. Another large group of Ninja were surrounding them. Gohan looked at Ezra, “I hope you haven’t lost power.”

Ezra grinned, “I was about to ask the same thing. You two might want to clear out.”

He nodded at Fabia and Roxas, who charged in different directions. As Ezra transformed into a Super Saiyan 2, Gohan cupped his hand’s at his side, while Ezra did the same, their finger’s only barely touching. “Ka...” A bright light appeared between their hands, “Me...” the light grew, “Ha...” the light could be seen across the Keyblade Graveyard, “Me...” You could see the light from anywhere at anytime. “HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!”

They thrusted their palms forward, and they blasted a massive energy beam at the enemies, making them fly backwards and knocking them out. When they were done, there was only a little kid about two and a half years old. Ezra ran over to the kid, and said, “You okay?”

The kid was holding a Keyblade as he looked at Ezra. “Stay away from my child.”

Ezra turned around, to find Naruto and Hinata standing there, with Yellow Eye’s and Pointed Ears. “Not you too...”

***************

Riku charged Ansem, whose Gaurdian Blocked and threw him back. Mickey attacked, bouncing everywhere and damaging Ansem. Riku, while Ansem was disoriented, fired a Dark Firagra at him. Ansem only just dodged it, and escaped to the plateau. Mickey hopped up with him, and Riku climbed up. Mickey reached the top to find Sora flying and knocking him back onto the edge. He grabbed Sora’s hand just in time to pull him back up. But when they recovered, they saw a Blue, Spiked ball flying at them. They braced themselves, but Riku hopped over the edge and blocked it with his Keyblade, finally bouncing Sonic back at Shadow. Shadow flew over the edge and Sonic chased him, Riku following. Sora ran at Ansem only to be pummeled by the Guardian however, and Ansem left Mickey helpless with a dark cage. Shadow landed on the ground, and disappeared just before Sonic could hit him again. Sonic hit the ground face first, but Riku fell towards where Shadow appeared. Shadow summoned a Keyblade just in time to block. Riku forced Shadow down, and Shadow gritted his teeth. Sonic got up to find Xemnas pointing his weapon, a sword that looked very much like a Lightsaber (see the movie series Star Wars) pointing at him. Tails, Donald, Goofy, and Aqua all ran to help him, but Tails and Donald both flew back because Xemnas used his other hand to force them backwards. And Goofy would have stayed standing if Shadow hadn’t made Riku fly at him and knock him back. Aqua felt helpless as she looked around desperately, trying to think of a way to help. Suddenly, Lea flipped over her, and blocked Isa’s attack with his Keyblade. He failed however in stopping the attack, so he fainted with one hit from the other’s Keyblade. Aqua escaped, but Isa didn’t look for her because he was busy making sure no one tried anything. Aqua saw Ezra standing with some people, and she ran at them. Hinata noticed this, and realizing she was Aqua’s target, she flipped backwards, summoned her Keyblade, and let Aqua follow her. When Aqua flew by him, Ezra said, “Aqua, wait!”

This small opening allowed Naruto to knock Ezra out with a single punch. Gohan tried to help, but Master Xehanort appeared and forced him back with a flick of his wrist. Aqua attacked Hinata the best she could, but Hinata hit her in a spot that instantly rendered her immovable. Aqua fell backwards, and gritted her teeth. Fabia gasped and ran to help her, but a Kunai was pointed at her back by Naruto. Silver looked at this from above, “Oh no!”

That was a mistake because when he said that, a wave of Keyblades knocked him out in seconds. Xion gasped, and looked around for someone to attack, but Master Xehanort knocked her down with his Keyblade. Vanitas smiled as he walked over, “Well that was a fail on their part. Seriously, Ventus has gotten weaker. I guess they all have.”

Xehanort nodded, “Yes. But I believe that the worst has yet to come. I assume Ventus is unconscious?”

“Yes.”

******************

Shadow didn’t notice his Chaos Emerald disappear. But what he did notice, along with the rest of them, was a shrine appear in the center of the Keyblade Graveyard, which was not far from them. All of the Chaos Emeralds were there, along with a Giant Green Eighth one. Naruto grunted, “Hmph, I bet they’re here for no good reason.”

But what happened next was the opposite of what he said. A beam of light shot up from the Big Green Emerald, revealing a Giant, Heart Shaped Moon in the Sky. Master Xehanort gasped, “There, you see! Kingdom Hearts!”

Then, the Emeralds surrounding the big one grew to about five time’s their size. They lit up, and Shadow said, “Oh boy...”

***************

Ezra’s eye’s flickered open. “Ngh...What is this...power I feel?”

Sora looked at the Shrine, “Is it coming from...that?”

Riku gritted his teeth, “If I can use it...”

Sonic smirked, “Nobody will stop me...”

Aqua smiled, “Alright, I’m ready.”

Silver stood up, “This will not end well...”

Everybody yelled at the same time, “FOR YOU!!!!!!!!”

Ezra’s body lit up so much it would blind anybody that was closer than four feet away. Sora released the tension of power in his heart by releasing his body. Riku transformed into Dark Mode before the power enveloped him. Ventus and Aqua both summoned their Keyblade Armor. Sonic and Silver let the power wash over them. Lea surrounded himself with fire. Everybody else clenched their fist’s hopefully. Kairi, who had been trying to find a way to heal everybody else, hurried over to the Chaos Emerald Shrine, her heart of pure light guiding her. She touched the Giant Emerald, “Don’t let them lose...Sora, you can win.”

Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, and Tails all vanished and appeared in a different world, before the Keyblade Graveyard Exploded.

The End of This Battle and Radiant Garden 2nd Visit by theez
Author's Notes:
Sorry I've been off for so long!!!!! But I'm back, and ready to continue where I left off!

Everybody, Light Versus Darkness, Good Versus Evil, they all lined up in space. Ezra looked directly at one of the Six Paths of Pain, “Alright, so who goes first?”

Sora grinned cockily, “All of them at once.”

Ezra smirked, “I like that idea. Alright do what you will, just make it an epic beam-attack-thing.” The boy cupped his hands at his side, “Kame...Hame...” Gohan did the same, and Fabia came over and put her hands on both of them, putting her faith into them. Aqua, Riku, Roxas, Xion, and Ventus all pointed their Keyblades at the enemies, and a big ball of light appeared in front and started growing bigger. Sora’s Keyblades started revolving around him and lighting up. Sonic started doing his signature spindash in midair, and his body lit up. Silver used all of his strength to pull a star from it’s position and aim it at the enemies. Dark and Light both charged beams of their Elements. Pain and all of the rest of the Akatsuki disappeared before the Warriors of Light all screamed,

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” All of the incarnations, besides Shadow the Hedgehog, of Xehanort, charged a giant ball of darkness, while Shadow the Hedgehog charged the Ultimate Chaos Spear, and the two attacks clashed.

Ezra helped to push the attack forward, before he felt a sharp pain in his head, and his consciousness was forced into his mind.

**************

Raxze and the Mystery Guy clashed Keyblades to sword once, twice, three times, before Raxze was knocked onto his back. The Mystery Guy walked up to Raxze, and said, “You wanted to know what I wanted? Well I’ll tell you, I want to-”

He was blasted back by an Energy ball, and Raxze looked to where the ball came from to find Ezra standing there, “Ezra?! How are you here?”

“You tell me.”

“I don’t know either. But thanks, you really helped. I think I can handle him, I just needed a bit of an advantage.”

“Okay.”

Ezra faded away, and Raxze smirked, “Alright, ready for round two?”

***************

Ezra woke up, to find the Giant Ball of Darkness closer than ever. “Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright, Kaio-Ken times fifty!!!!” His body lit up red, and he felt more powerful than ever, “Alright...Kamehame...HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The beam blasted from his palms, and pushed the Ball of Darkness back just a bit, but it wasn’t enough. Master Xehanort summoned his Keyblade, and pointed it at the beam, and threw it, just adding to the Ball of Darkness. Ezra gritted his teeth, and he said, “Alright...This may be it...”

He thought of his friends, his family, the people he loved, and suddenly an idea flew into his head, “Wait a second...I can...bounce this thing right back, right? I didn’t think I would ever have to use this, but...” He closed his eyes and stopped the Kamehameha blast. “Amaterasu.” His eyes opened, and his Mangeykyo Sharingan showed. Flames started to grow around the Ball of Darkness, and Ezra’s eyes started bleeding. Soon, the pain started to grow unbearable. Ezra put his hand to his squinted head, “Byakugan.” His pupils folded a little, some of the veins on his face started showing, and his Pupils turned just a little more Grey. “Alright, Eight Trigrams...Blast!” He punched the ball, severely damaging his arm. It flew towards the enemies, but was stopped by an energy field Young Xehanort had set up. Ezra’s eyesight was all but gone by now, and he knew that in just a few seconds, the Mangeykyo Sharingan would start attacking his brain. So he mustered up the rest of his strength, and punched the ball again, breaking the barrier. Master Xehanort and others were all caught and incinerated, but Shadow managed to escape just before the attack hit. Aqua gasped, and started to scream,

“Ezra, no!!!!!!!!”

Ezra just looked back at her and smiled, “It’s okay.”

She felt an arm pull her away, “Come on, there isn’t anything we can do, we need to get away!”

The rest of the team escaped just in time for the explosion that followed. Sora looked sadly at the light show, “Ezra’s in there...”

Riku shook his head, “Yeah.”

Sonic smiled sadly, “He was a good kid.”

Roxas gritted his teeth, “Why him? It’s not like he was a jerk because of everything he’s gone through...”

************************

After the explosion, Aqua ventured out to find any remains of their enemies. She didn’t find anything left of Xehanort, but she did find Ezra floating, a wreck but he looked like he was sleeping peacefully. She smiled at him and picked him up.

********************

Aqua landed on the ground of Radiant Garden, and lied Ezra down on the ground, tears falling from her face. Ventus opened the door to a house, “Aqua?” He ran out, “You found his body, huh?”

Aqua nodded and stopped herself from crying, “Y-Yeah. I think his family will want to say their goodbyes.”

Ventus nodded, “Yeah, that makes sense...”

Eventually, everybody that had participated in the battle started feeding into the area which Aqua and Ventus both gathered around Ezra’s body. Dark shook his head, “He didn’t deserve this.”

Light nodded, “Yeah. I remember his dream to make a career out of dueling. And his dream of getting married and having a family. Seems like none of those came true.”

Fabia, from what Aqua could tell, was having some sort of internal rampage. “Fabia, what is it?”

Fabia shook her head, “Oh...I guess I just realized how much I love him...A little too late.”

Aqua looked at Ezra sadly, “Oh...Sorry.”

“EZRAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Jaden ran up, pushed through the crowd, pushed Aqua and Ventus aside, and said, “Come on, wake up!” When Ezra didn’t respond, Jaden started slapping him in the cheeks over and over, “You have to wake up!” Aqua could see the tears in his eyes when he pulled out a deck of cards, “I’ll rip your deck if you don’t wake up!!!!!!” Ezra didn’t respond, and Jaden sighed and dropped the cards, causing them to cover Ezra. Jaden shook his head, “Why him?”

Aqua put her hand on his shoulder, “I know.”

“He might not be dead just yet.”

Everybody jumped up and held their fighting stance when they saw Shadow the Hedgehog standing before them. Shadow smiled, “Don’t worry, I’m not possessed like I was. I was able to escape before the blast hit me, and when the Original Xehanort died, I returned. Now, as I was saying...He is dead, that much is certain, but is an artificial life form, right?”

Jaden nodded, “Yeah, but what does that have to do with this?”

“Well...I am also an Artificial Life Form, and I know that something happens, no matter how it was created, to a body that was made outside of a mothers womb. It becomes indestructible in the sense that if it’s heart is destroyed or it’s brain destroyed or something like that, you die, but you have a massive metabolism. So, his body will probably recover in ten hours maximum. All we have to do is call back his spirit...”

“With these?”

The team turned around to find Dende, a Namekian, carrying Giant Dragon Balls. He put them all down, and said, “These ones...they can restore a life as many times as possible.”

Gohan gasped, “Oh, I forgot about that! Thanks Dende!”

Dende smiled, “No problem.”

Shadow sighed, “That was easy. Now, let’s hurry this up.”

**************

The whole ritual was conducted, finished, and it seemed to work, because Ezra’s body lit up. But he didn’t wake up until after a few minutes, “Huh? What’s going on?”

Aqua tried to rush up and hug him, but was beaten by Fabia. Jaden jumped up and down, chanting something nobody could hear, Sonic, Sora, and Silver all grinned, Roxas slapped Ezra on the back happily, Gohan playfully punched Ezra in the gut, Xion sighed a sigh of relief, Shadow folded his arms, Dark, Kairi, and Light all high fived, and Ventus cheered.

Aqua, a huge smile on her face, caught Ezra’s eye. She thought she saw a flash of sadness on his face, but she disregarded it when he started grinning right at her. Sora punched the air, “Alright, time to celebrate!!!!!!!!”

****************

The group had a small party after all of this happened, and everybody went to different places to sleep. Ezra, the outdoors being his preference, slept on top of Merlins house. But he couldn’t sleep, so he just sat there and looked at the stars. He cradled himself until he heard a girls voice, “Can’t sleep either?”

Aqua hopped up onto the roof as Ezra nodded, “Yeah...”

Aqua looked at his sad face, “Is something the matter?”

“Well...I guess I was just sorta glad to be able to forget my problems in the afterlife...You know the horror that is my life, right? I guess I was glad to be done with all of the stress of trying to keep myself in one piece.”

Aqua looked at the roof she was sitting on, “Sorry...”

“Nahhh, don’t be sorry! I’m still glad to be back. And since I still have my friends backing me, I can get through it.”

Aqua smiled at him, but looked away when he smiled back at her. “Well, I’m glad you’ll be happy...”

Ezra looked at her, worried, and the whole look on his faced asked the question, “Are you alright?”

Aqua looked at the ground, “Yeah. I guess I just miss Terra...”

Ezra saw the sadness on her face, “Sorry...”

“No, don’t be. You should be celebrating. It isn’t like you’ll miss out on any of your dreams...”

“What do you mean?”

“Fabia...she told me that she still loved you...”

“Oh really. I might have to give that some thought.”

Aqua didn’t say anything, she just looked at the stars. At one point, she asked, “So, are you gonna go home after this?”

She looked at him when he didn’t answer, to find him sleeping peacefully. She smiled and jumped off the building.

Twilight Town 3rd visit and Ending (For Now...) by theez
Author's Notes:
I know, TOOOOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!


However, I plan on picking this up after I write a storyline or two. I still have a journey left....

Ezra, Sora, Ventus, Roxas, Aqua, and Kairi all went to Yen Sid’s tower to tell him the good news. Yen Sid smiled when he heard the news, and said, “That is excellent. However...”

Ezra sounded worried when he asked, “What’s wrong?”

“The Akatsuki escaped, correct? I am worried they are still planning something. But you should go to your homes and rest. I will call you when the time has come.”

Ezra sighed in relief, “Oh good, I want to go home and put my life back together.”

Sora grinned, “Alright, awesome! I want to go home and actually rest easily.”

Yen Sid smiled, “Okay, Ezra, Roxas, Ventus, Sora, Aqua, Kairi, all of you, leave now and do not return unless I call you.”

*******************

The gang walked down the stairs, and Ezra asked, “So, are you guys planning on coming to Duel Academy? You know you’re welcome to stay in the Slifer Dorm.”

Roxas shook his head, “Sorry...But I’m gonna settle down in Twilight Town and start my new life as a Professional Struggler. I have the skills to do so.”

The rest of them all gave similar answers, and Ezra looked disappointedly at the ground, “Oh...That’s okay, as long as you come to visit.”

Aqua smiled, “Of course we will.”

********************

As Sora, Roxas, Ventus, Kairi, and Aqua all got into the Gummi Ship, Ezra said, “Guys...Just so you know...I’m really glad I met you.”

Sora stopped, “Where did that come from?”

“Well...Just in case my life just falls apart...I want to say goodbye beforehand so I can. For all I know I lose everything tomorrow.”

Sora smiled at him, “Don’t worry, if you get kicked out, you’re welcome at the islands.”

Ezra forced a smile, “You’re right...See you guys.”

The Gummi Ship flew off, and Ezra disappeared.

End Notes:
Well, I'll write a one-shot of a storyline I already have pretty well mapped out. It may take a while though...Have fun with this until then!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10703