It All Started With A Girl by Fantasy Madeline
Summary: It only took a girl, to turn Sasuke's life upside down. A girl so mysterious, that she is almost never seen.

A story so filled with action and romance, it will leave you on the edge of your seat, wanting to unravel the mystery of Orochimaru's daughter. Chapter 1 now up!
Categories: OC-centric, General Fiction > Character-Centric, General Fiction > Naruto Characters: All
Genres: Fantasy
Warnings: AU
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 781 Read: 2317 Published: 24/06/11 Updated: 24/06/11
Story Notes:
I was bored....so yea. Hope you like.
---

1. Prolouge by Fantasy Madeline

2. Chapter 1 by Fantasy Madeline

Prolouge by Fantasy Madeline
It all started with a girl. She was like her father in every way imaginable. She was tall and skinny, and had long black hair that cascaded over her shoulders. Her skin was snow white, making her flawless features stand out. Her eyes were amber, with small black slits. She was beautiful, that was true. But, she was also powerful. She was the true daughter of Orochimaru, that could not be denied.

Sasuke met her a week or two after joining Orochimaru. Kabuto warned him not to go near her, and that only added to the girl's mystery. He did not know who she was, or what interest Orochimaru had in her to keep her around. But, he was determined to find out. He forgot so much, all to try to unravel the mystery. Who she was, why she was there, and what link she had to Orochimaru. Team 7 eventually came, and convinced Sasuke to go back to Konoha. But, he still wonders who that girl was. What secrets she held. Of course, he has no idea that he will soon see that girl again, very soon. And his world will be turned upside down in love, hate, espionage, and murder. Will his life ever be the same again?
--
End Notes:
Really short, I know. But this was just to see if people are interested. I am probably going to update today, and maybe tomorrow. This is my free writing book. Review!

-Fantasy Madeline
Chapter 1 by Fantasy Madeline
Sasuke managed to keep a stoic expression while looking out at the village of Konoha, illuminated by the full moon. Amber eyes haunted his mind. He cringed as his curse mark flared with burning pain. As he tried to fall asleep despite the pain, his mind drifted back to the one solid memory of the girl he had.
******
The girl darted through trees so quickly, he had to activate his sharingan to be able to follow her movement. The girl leaped back as a tree fell back towards her position. Lodged in the tree were three needles, glowing blue with chakra. Her eyes drifted towards the person that threw them. Sasuke's eyes followed, and saw Kabuto. Most of his clothes had multiple holes and tears in them, and small cuts and lacerations decorated his arms and legs. He looked exhausted, and was breathing heavily. He threw four more needles. The girl did a back flip dodging them. Kabuto smirked as one more needle flew at an amazing speed towards the girl's neck. That smirk was wiped of his face when the girl simply caught the needle, her hand moving at an inhuman speed. Kabuto swore and Sasuke's eyes widened as he saw a flash of motion. The next thing happened to quickly for both Sasuke and Kabuto to see. Kabuto let out a gasp of pain, and Sasuke gaped. There, embedded squarely in Kabuto's neck was a tiny stub of metal. It barely peeked out of Kabuto's bleeding flesh. Whatever the girl had thrown was dug into Kabuto's neck so far, it was almost hidden. Kabuto fell to the ground. Sasuke's eyes were wide, as he watched from his chamber's window. He could hear clapping. Orochimaru stepped out from the shadows of a tree. He spoke, while softly clapping. "Impressive work. It took Kabuto 5 hours to track you, and he did not manage to avoid all the traps you set for him. Yet, it took you less than 30 seconds to bring him to his knees. You have improved."

"Thank you Orochimaru-sama. That is high praise indeed." She said smoothly. She began to walk over to Kabuto. He stiffened as the girl approached. He yelped at the pain in his neck, and fell to the ground once again. She kneeled down by him. Kabuto looked like he wanted to run, yet he could not move. The girl's hands glowed blue with chakra. Kabuto tried to recoil, to no avail. She put her hands over Kabuto's neck and began to heal him. He began to calm down as the pain went away. Then, with no warning whatsoever, she grabbed the stub of metal, and yanked as hard as she could, sliding sliding something out of his neck. He screamed in pain. She walked back over to Orochimaru.

"He'll be fine." She said smoothly, her voice silky. Sasuke's eyes widened as he saw what she had embeded in his neck. It was a senbon needle, about 11 inches long, all of which had been painfully lodged in Kabuto's neck. She girl started to turn towards the window where he was spying out of, and he quickly ducked down, trying not to be spotted.
******

Sasuke awoke, beads of sweat decorating his brow. His heart beat was furious. His eyes were wide with panic. He looked around, sighed, and flopped back onto the bed. It was going to be a long night.
--
End Notes:
Did you like? Please review! Thank you to Silverwolf for being my first reviewer!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10425