Kaminari's Bio by Ninja Ally
Summary: Who is Kaminari? What is her background. Come find out.
Categories: Fan Ninja Bingo Book > OC-Bios Characters: OC
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 216 Read: 1560 Published: 12/03/10 Updated: 12/03/10
Ninjas by Ninja Ally
Author's Notes:
I don't know if the pics will show, Sorry if they don't. It tried.

Before Going Into the Microwave:

Name: Alyssa

Age:     15

School: Pacific High

Family: Grandparents (Mike and Rose), Mom (Cora), Dad (Michael), Sister (Rianne), Half-Brother (Devon), and lots she doesn’t know.

Hair Color: Brown (Dyed Black)

Eye Color: Mainly Grayish Blue but change range from blue, gray, gray, and hazel.

Friends: Tera, Melody, Beth, Isaac (You’ll find out more about him.), Sammy, Tyler, Stephanie.

Favorite Color: Lime Green

Favorite Food: Pocky (No Joke. It’s addicting) and Melody’s Homemade Applesauce.

Favorite Animal: Wolves

Picture:

 

 

After Going Into the Microwave:

 

Name: Kaminari

Age: 16

School: None yet

Family: On the other side of the microwave. Mitarashi Anko is my adopted mother

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Blue

Friends: Miko-chan, Aya-chan, everyone else.

Everything else is the same.

Picture:

 

 

 

Back Ground: Kaminari’s and her sister live with her grandparents. Her father lives in Arizona with his girlfriend Kelly and her daughter Missy. Her mother is in Coquille with her boyfriend Kenny and her half-brother devon. Her sister and her were put in a foster home for four months before running away. Then they were caught and taken to another home before her grandparents got custody of them. She has lived with them for five years so far. Life is pretty normal but she makes sure to try to spice things up. A bored Kaminari is a bad thing. She has an odd fascination with oriental things, (like ninjas).

This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=9918