Your Cute When Your Angry by baxter54132
Summary: This is a NejiTenten one shot. Flames are welcome but constructive criticism is more appreciated.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Neji and Tenten Characters: Neji Hyuuga, Tenten
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 190 Read: 1643 Published: 14/11/07 Updated: 14/11/07
Your Cute When Your Angry by baxter54132
Author's Notes:
yay NejiTenten
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. period end of story.
Neji sighed to himself. He the great Neji Hyuuga had lost. To top it off he lost to a girl. Now he knows how Shikamaru feels.
Tenten walked proudly behind Neji. She the not so great Tenten had beat the Neji Hyuuga.
"You know Neji", she starts, "you kunai throwing is getting a little better."
"Hn."
Tenten looked and Neji's back, trying to sense what emotion he was feeling. Should she let up?

No not yet.
"Next time though you might wants to actually hit a target, especially the ones that aren't moving."
"Hn." -_-
Naji glanced back. Was she trying to annoy him on purpose?
Seeing Neji glance back at her Tenten continued, "Next time we play I'll help you with your aim, speed, and ability to set up targets".
-_-
Neji looks down at his feet. He knows how to set up targets.
Enough is enough. Neji Hyuuga will not be down talked. He spins around and opens his mouth to snap back a response.
Neji feels something warm on his lips. Neji looks down at Tenten. "you know Neji", says Tenten playfully, "your cute when your angry."
End Notes:
what did u think? reveiw plz ppl
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6893