The Rogue Sand Ninja, Usagi Akina by Rogue Sand Nin45
Summary: Kankuro discovers a strange girl on the outskirts of Suna, little does she know that she was kicked out of the village for attempted murder on the last Kazekage. She brings her back to his,Temari and Gaara's house, ignoring what she says. She ends up telling the Sand Siblings every detail of her life. Gaara says she can stay, on 1 condition: She had to do whatever she was told. No matter what it was. She agrees. She figures she would be treated like a slave. But she was wrong, she was treated like family. Later, a jounin from the village attempts to kill her, she had no weapons and her chakra was a a dangerously low level from training. Kankuro saves her from near death....but what horror comes next?



KankuroXOC
Categories: OC-centric Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 224 Read: 1476 Published: 06/04/07 Updated: 06/04/07
Chapter 1 by Rogue Sand Nin45
Author's Notes:
Not owning anything except Usagi
Kankuro walked along the outskirts of the village, thinking of stuff, nothing interesting, just stuff. he put his hands behing his head and continued walking untill he seen a dark haired figure on the ground. He ran forward and stopped a few feet away. he glanced at the figure, it was a girl, she didnt look much younger than him, she was covered in blood. He picked her up and quickly headed back toward the village, he heard a soft hum. He looked at the girl, who seemed to be gaining her conciousness.

"W-where are you taking me?" she asked, wincing slightly.

"To the village."

"No!I c-cant!!"

"Why not?"

"I'm not allowed in Suna anymore."

"Nonscense!!I know the current Kazekage, it'll be fine."

She just sighed.

"Whats your name?" He suddenly asked her.

"Usagi.Usagi Akina."

"I'm Kankuro."

"Okay.."

He walked throught the gates, she seen him heading towrds the Kazekage Mansion. Someone at the door quickly opened the door and let Kankuro in.

"Gaara?Can I come in?"Kankuro asked standing outside the door.

"Go ahead."

Kankuro walked in. Gaara seen Usagi and raised an eyebrow.

"Who is this?"

"This is U-"
"I can intorduce myself, thank you!"Usagi suddenly snapped, "I'm Usagi Akina."

"Youre that girl who...."Gaara started to say.

She just looked away with a sad look on her face.



____________________________________________________
Hee hee!!Cliffhanger!!Wait till tomorrow!!;P
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4141