TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Simple Rivalry by Squeakyai

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Chapter 1
“hey teme”
“Teme”
“TEME!!!!!!”
“SHUT UP DOBE!”
At this point Naruto was currently flailing and screaming in a very aggravated Uchiha’s ears (despite the earlier threats against it). The Uchiha’s stoic expression, wavered as an infuriating wire copied his teammate’s every erratic move, rubbing in the annoying truth as it flew viciously in and out of his peripheral vision.
“Make me!”
Sasuke’s I-don’t-care attitude finally snapped. His vision became obstructed by a layer of red and a small malevolent smile began to form on his lips as he glared into the blond boy’s, now slightly frightened eyes.
“uhh, Sasuke?” Naruto said hesitantly as he attempted to get as far away from Sasuke as possible. Unfortunately, he had no such luck considering they were bound by a chakra infused wire. The slight tug on his wrist from the wire only made his glare wilder. “uhh, Sasuke? I don’t like the look you’re giving me.”
Naruto watched in fear as the evil smirk slowly inched across his face. He was so transfixed on the raven haired boy’s face that and audible gasp escaped his lips when he realized he just backed himself into a tree in his fruitless attempt at escaping.
This only triggered Sasuke’s smirk to intensify.
“What was that?” Sasuke purred maliciously. “You want me to ‘make you stop’?”
Naruto gulped and his breathing picked up slightly. It wasn’t the smirk that got him. It was that look in his eyes. He’s seen that look before and new that this would not end well for him.
“That’s enough boys.” Drawled a lazy voice.
Naruto let out the breath he wasn’t aware that he was holding. “Kakashi!” Naruto exclaimed, relieved being an understatement.
Shooting one last glare Naruto’s way, Sasuke settled with an ‘hn’ and only imagined all the fun ways he would have tortured the blond.
“Ka-ka-sh-i.” Sakura whined. “Your idea obviouslyisn’t working. All you’re doing is torturing Sasuke for something that wasn’t even his fault.”
“HEY. Sak-ur-a. What about me?” Naruto protested. “It’s all Teme’s fault! Why are you always defending him!?!”
“Ok, all of you settle down.” Kakashi said sternly.
“But Ka-ka-shi! They’re fighting more than they normally do! And how do you expect me to get some alone time with Sasuke if is tied to Naruto!”
“Sakura. I understand where you’re coming from. But this is only the second day. My plan won’t work overnight. Just trust me.”
Sasuke stiffened at the memory. Last night was hell. Why Kakashi believed tying him and Naruto together would stop them from fighting, he couldn’t begin to fathom: Something about teamwork and working together. But they could learn that in training.
“I still say it’s all Sasuke’s fault. Stupid teme, PMSing…” Naruto grumbled to himself.
“You know I can hear you. Your right next to me baka.” Sasuke muttered harshly. Getting a tongue spit at him in response.
“Yah right teme! It’s not my fault you’ve been PMSing on me lately! Seriously! One minute you’re all calm and crap then the next thing I know you’re yelling at me for no reason. And then there’s this look. What’s up with it?” Naruto was about to continue rambling on about Sasuke’s random mood swings when he felt a fist impact with his lower jaw.
Not the brightest move on Sasuke’s part, considering they’re connected and all. The force of the punch sent Naruto flying onto his back, yanking a pissed Uchiha with him.
“Sasuke!” Sakura screeched, darting forward with the goal of ‘saving’ Sasuke. But she found herself stopping when she noticed the position the two teens were in.
Neither made an attempt to move. Too shocked to say anything at first; they just shared breaths, both adorning a light blush at the close proximity. Sasuke was currently straddling a dumbfounded Naruto (their faces mere centimeters apart) as Naruto stared in awe at the sight in front of him: Sasuke’s dark hair was disheveled and hung down around his face, bringing out his equally dark eyes. Naruto couldn’t break his stare at Sasuke’s eyes. They were filled with surprise; only, they had that stupid look again. Yet that look seemed to complete the angelic image before him. Then it clicked. Uchiha Sasuke was on top of him.
His eyes widened further and his blush darkened. “WHAT THE HELL SASUKE!” he screamed.
‘Well there went that’. Sasuke thought sarcastically to himself. It was a shame it ended so soon. He plastered on bored mask as they both go back on their feet. Well, attempted at least. They kept falling down due to both Naruto’s klutziness and that blasted wire. ‘Curse you Kakashi.’
When they finally righted themselves and dusted off, they were met with an awkward silence.
“How are we supposed to train if I’m tied to Naruto?" Sasuke said matter-of-factly, breaking the short-lived silence.
“I have some ideas in mind.” ‘This should be fun.’ Kakashi mused happily to himself.