TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Heat by vampchic

[Reviews - 66]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay, here's chap 3. Better get some more reviews for posting early lol Enjoy...
chapter 3


It was the same dream again. The same one he’d been waking up to with a hard on every morning for the past week.

The blond looked around himself, at the dense amount of trees that surrounded him; somewhere in the distance he could hear the trickle of water from a stream. He could feel the warmth of the sun on him and suddenly he was stripping, leaving his clothing where they fell. Finding a soft patch of grass, he stretched himself out, soaking up the warm rays of the sun.

He stared up into the endless blue sky and watched the clouds float by much like Shikamaru would. The surrounding trees lined his vision. He sighed in contentment, loving the feel of the sun on his naked body and the gentle breeze that kept him cooled.

Suddenly he felt a presence by his side, a body pressing itself up against his. He moaned. The body was hard and firm, yet soft, molding itself perfectly with his.

Hands roamed along his body, heating up his skin where they touched. Lips kissed him fiercely; a tongue shoved its way between his lips and deep into his throat. He groaned with pleasure and wrapped his arms around the body, trying to pull it closer to him.

The lips broke from his and made its way down across his whiskered cheek and licked at his ear. He shivered as the warm, wet skin there was gentle blown upon.

“Ahh... more.” he said breathlessly, tilting his head to the side as the lips continued to nip its way down, stopping to suckle and bite every so often. His own hands traveled the length of the body above him, digging his nails into the firm skin and drawing blood. He let his hands travel further down until he was cupping a tight rear and he squeezed.

The body pressed itself down closer to the blond until they were chest against chest; legs were on either side of his own, wrapping themselves over his calves and ankles, effectively pinning his legs down. He could feel a throbbing erection being ground into his own and he gasped.

Hands pulled at his arms, forcing them to unwind from around the body on top of him. The hands traveled up his arms and grabbed hold of his wrists, pushing them above his head and pinning them.

Lips locked with his once again, teeth biting and nipping until his lips bleed and bruised. The tongue lapped up the blood before pulling away. Heat course through his body as the one pinning him down continued to grind into him.

“Nn... aaahhhh!” he screamed as teeth bit into his shoulder, drawing blood. A tongue licked and suckled at the wound before lips kissed there way down to his chest.

The hands pinning his own down released its grip and a hand traveled down between their bodies, grabbing hold of both their erections. The blond thrashed beneath the body as the hand started to pump at a slow pace.

Whimpers escaped the boy’s throat as a mouth closed itself around one of his nipples, sucking and nibbling on them until they harden. He shivered from the heated breath as the mouth moved to the other nipple to perform the same treatment.

Sweat coated his body and mingled with that of the other body. Panting heavily, the boy continued to thrash and moan and whimper as the body above him licked, suckled, nipped and pumped him.

Suddenly the blond found himself being flipped over and forced onto his knees. He screamed as he felt a throbbing organ push into him without any preparation. A hand snaked around and continued to fist him, quickly picking up the same rhythm as the violent thrusts.

The blonde’s body rocked as he was pounded into, and he threw his head back and screamed his pleasure as his prostate was hit over and over again. The violent thrusts picked up speed, pounding harder and harder into him.

The blond came with a blood curdling scream, white hot cum spilling forth onto the ground beneath him and onto the hand that continued to pump him. Exhausted, Naruto collapsed to the ground, the body on top of him still thrusting into him.

Finally, he felt the body shoot it’s seed into him, the body bucking a couple of more times before ceasing altogether.

It was always the same dream...

~~~~

Blue eyes fluttering open and a moan escaped his lips; Naruto’s body felt as though it was on fire. He was sticky with sweat and cum and he was parched with thirst. Sitting up, he nearly screamed at the pain that shot up his spine.

Groaning, Naruto gingerly pulled himself off the bed and headed for the bathroom; he was in dire need of a shower. As had become his custom, he turned the shower to a cool lukewarm and stepped in. Battling with his body for control, his thoughts raced all over the place.

‘What’s up with that dream?’ he wondered with annoyance. ‘Why cant I ever see his face? And why do I keep having that dream in the first place? God, I hate waking up this way.’ he grabbed the soap and started to wash himself clean of the mixture of grime and sweat.

‘Fuck! Why wont you just stay down?’ he cried to himself. He closed his eyes and tried to envision Sakura again; he would’ve banged his head against the shower wall from the images he conjured if he didn’t know the movement would cause his waist to scream in pain.

‘And why the hell am I hurting so bad? I‘ve never woken up like this before.’ His eyes widen as he realized why he was sore.

“Oh shit! That’s right - Sasuke!” Naruto slapped a hand to his forehead in the ‘duh’ fashion. ‘Damn! How’d I forget about him?’

A smile graced his lips as the memory of the previous night came back to him. ‘Ah, Damn!’ he swore as his member once again flared back to life. ‘I swear I am going to die from constant hard ons!’

~~~~

Ten minutes later, Naruto emerged from the shower, temporarily satisfied. Drying off he headed back to his room, wrapping the towel around his hips. Entering the room he came face to face with... no one. His brows furrowed together.

‘Where the hell’s Sasuke?’ Momentarily panicking, Naruto ran to his living room, hoping to find the pale boy there. ‘He didn’t leave did he? Does he hate what happened yesterday? Oh god, he doesn’t hate me now, does he?’ Those thoughts continued as he scanned the room, not finding any trace of the Uchiha being there.

“Oh, you’re up. You should probably hurry and get dressed - we have to leave soon.” said Sasuke, his head poking out from the kitchen.

Relief flooded the blond as he rushed to the stoic boy and threw his arms tightly around him, burying his head into Sasuke’s shoulders.

“Oomph!” Sasuke gasped as the air was knocked out off his body. “Oi, dobe? What’s the matter?”

Naruto shook his head, inhaling the fresh scent of the boy. He smelled faintly of strawberries and musk - an intoxicating combination.

“Nothing. Just glad to see you, is all.” he answered into Sasuke’s chest, his words coming out slightly mumbled. The dark haired boy couldn’t help but smile at the blond, albeit a small smile, but a smile nonetheless.

‘Cute.’ Sasuke thought briefly before trying to pry the blond away from him. “Um... dobe, I kind of need to breath.” he said as the blond refused to let go of his grip on him.

Naruto sighed and stepped away from the pale boy. “Sorry.” he mumbled with a sheepish smile, then quickly pecked Sasuke on the cheek and ran to his room to get dress.

Blushing furiously, Sasuke turned back to his search for food that wasn’t ramen.

~~~~

Naruto was beaming with happiness as he sat at his table, slurping down his instant ramen; he really couldn’t be happier if he tried.

Sasuke sat across from the blond, watching in slight disgust and amusement at the boy’s horrible eating habits. No matter how many times he witnessed the blond eat, he could never get over how much of a slob the boy was.

Picking at his own instant ramen, Sasuke forced his expression to remain blank. Ever since the blond had kissed him on his cheek, he couldn’t help the warm feeling that kept coursing through him. He was actually feeling quite happy, and he hadn’t felt like that in a long time.

None of the boy’s spoke as they ate. Naruto was too busy shoving food in his face to converse, and Sasuke just liked the silence. It was comfortable in a way, the two of them sitting there, eating their ramen. Every so often Naruto would look up at the stoic boy and grin, causing a small blush to rise on Sasuke’s face. Yes, it was very comfortable indeed.

Finished with his meal, the blond got up from the table and threw away his trash.

“You done yet, Sasuke?” he asked as he watched the dark haired boy continue to pick at his food, not really eating it. Dark eyes looked up at him and he blushed. Why he did, he wasn’t sure - those eyes just seemed to look right into him; they were so intense.

“Yeah, I’m done.” Sasuke said, getting up from table himself and throwing the remainder of his ramen away.

Naruto screamed.

“What? What is it?!” Sasuke asked, spinning around, ready to attack and defend.

Naruto raised an accusing finger at him. “YOU! You threw away ramen!”

Sasuke immediately relaxed and smacked the blond over the head. “Dobe! Don’t scare me like that. I thought something was wrong.”

“But something was wrong! You threw away ramen!” Naruto complained. “Who throws away perfectly good ramen?”

Sasuke resisted the urge to throttle the loud mouth blond. Instead he strode from the kitchen towards the front door. “Come on, dobe. We should get going.”

Naruto followed behind, grumbling under his breath.

~~~~

“SASUKE-KUN!”

Sasuke cringed at the loud squeal of his name. ‘Oh, god.’ he moaned. Every morning was the same, he would hear his name squealed out and find himself attacked by pink hair. Once the girl was attached to him, it was nearly impossible to pry her off.

“Ohayou, Sasuke-kun.” Sakura said in what she thought was a sexy voice once she had her arms wrapped firmly around his right arm.

“Hn.” was all Sasuke was going to give her. Really, was there a sign on him that said, “Please, come glomp me,” on it?

“Ohayou, Sakura-chan!” Naruto said as cheerfully as he could, trying hard not to glare at her for hanging off Sasuke.

Sakura barely gave him a glance as she commenced to ask the stoic boy out once again. THAT was what Naruto hated about Sakura; she never acknowledged him. And when she did pay him attention, it was to either yell at him, beat him up, or ask for favors.

He loved her, he really did, but it was so easy to forget that when he watched her throw herself at Sasuke. ‘At MY Sasuke.’ he thought with a grin.

Just thinking of the stoic boy like that sent heat straight to his groin. Naruto ripped his eyes away from the Uchiha, trying desperately to think of other things. He studied the surrounding trees and immediately regretted it. ‘Damn! What the hell is it about those damned trees! I feel like I can’t even look at one anymore. What the hell’s my problem?!’

Sasuke glared at nothing as they waited for their sensei to show up, unaware of Naruto’s little problem. He still didn’t know what was up with the blond. ‘Other than him wanting me.’ he pointed out to himself. ‘But still, I thought he liked Sakura. Was that just a way to hide his feelings? The dobe hasn’t asked her out today... not like she would notice. But I can’t help but feel there’s something else going on.’

The group continued to wait for their sensei; Naruto and Sasuke lost in their own thoughts, and Sakura chattering away, oblivious to the fact that she was being ignored.

The moment their sensei showed up they would head for the main gate to wait for the ninja’s from Sand. And if Kakashi wasn’t there in time, the three of them were to head there on their own - they all expected to greet the Sand ninja’s without their sensei.

TBC