TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Heat by vampchic

[Reviews - 66]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Do I have to do a disclaimer for every chap? *shrugs* well here it is to be on the safe side, I guess.

Disclaimer: Naruto's not mine. Never has and never will be, no matter how many times I close my eyes and wish.
Heat
by vampchic


Chapter 2

Sasuke sat wide eyed in disbelief as he watched the blond trudge to the bathroom. He had planned on going in through the window to talk with the dobe like he usually did, instead he had gotten an eye full. ‘And an ear full,’ he thought absentmindedly.

He was about to leave, but when he heard the blond moan his name, all he could do was watch. It was so frightfully erotic, watching the other boy moan his name and touch himself. God, how he wanted to join in.

He didn’t even realize that he had pulled his own throbbing organ from its confines as he watched the boy. Matching the blonds pumps with his own, he bit his lips to keep his own moans from spilling out. He had cum a moment after the blond, the boy screaming his name throwing him over the edge.

He stared down at his cum covered hand, wishing briefly that it had been Naruto’s. After wiping the cum off on the tree branches, Sasuke tucked himself back in.

‘When did Naruto start feeling that way towards me?’ he wondered. ‘Doesn’t he like Sakura? Should I just leave? Or do I stay and pretend that I saw nothing? I did come here to talk to the dobe...'

“Sasuke? What are you doing outside my window?” Snapping his head up, Sasuke came face to face with the boy he was just contemplating over.

“Just came to talk to you.” he answered, thankful that his voice didn’t betray his surprise at being caught by the blond.

“Oh. Well, come on in.” Naruto said, stepping aside to let the pale boy in. ‘How long he has been sitting there? Oh god, I hope he didn’t see anything.’ Naruto studied the boy as he jumped in. ‘No, I don’t think he did.’ he hoped.

“Ne, Sasuke? How long have you been out there?” asked Naruto, his heart beating unnaturally fast.

“Just got here.” Sasuke lied. No way was he going to admit to what he saw. ‘Nope! Na ah!! That’s soo not going to happen!’

Naruto sighed in relief. ‘He would probably kill me if he did see me.’ “So what did you want to talk about?” Naruto asked, plopping himself on top of his bed.

Sasuke bit his lip. What did he want to talk to Naruto about? ‘Oh, why did he have to sit on the bed??’

“Just came to see if you were okay. You seemed kind of...” he paused, searching for the right word, “out of it, I guess.” he finally said with a shrug.

Naruto frowned. Was Sasuke worried about him?

“Um... I’m doing just fine, Sasuke.” the blond answered slowly. Sasuke only nodded his head.

‘Damn! I feel like such an idiot. Why did I have to follow him back here?’

“Did you want something else, Sasuke?” Naruto asked when the stoic boy continued to stand by his window.

‘You.’ thought Sasuke.

“Me?!” Naruto asked, his blue eyes wide with shock.

Sasuke froze. Did he just say that out loud? ‘Oh shit!’

“Um, what I meant was...” Sasuke said intelligently. ‘Damn, I cant think of anything. God, he looks so tasty.’

“You meant what?” Naruto stared at him. ‘Did he really just say what I think he did?’

‘Guess there’s no use in turning back’ Sasuke thought. Striding across the short distance to the boy, Sasuke pulled Naruto off the bed and into his arms, pressings his lips against the blonde’s in the process.

“What I meant was that I want you.” he breathed when he pulled back from the kiss.

Naruto looked up at Sasuke with glazed eyes. ‘He just kissed me,’ was the only thought that raced through his mind. “Sasuke...” the blond whispered. Wrapping his arms around Sasuke, he reached up and place a heated kiss to Sasuke’s lips.

Sasuke kissed him back just as passionately, darting his tongue out to run across the boys lips. Naruto compiled to the silent demand and parted his lips. Immediately Sasuke’s tongue plundered the moist cavern that was Naruto’s mouth; he tasted of ramen and of something else that could only be described as pure honey.

Moaning at the feel of a the wet muscle rubbing and dancing with his own, Naruto stumbled backwards, bringing the other boy with him to fall on the bed.

Parting for air, Sasuke instantly attached his mouth onto the blonde’s jaw line, trailing wet kisses down to his neck, stopping just under the ear to suckle. Naruto moaned and tilted his head to the side, allowing Sasuke better access to the sensitized skin.

“Sasuke...” Naruto breathed, sliding his hands up and under the Uchiha’s shirt. Sasuke shuddered at the feel of the blonde’s hands running across his chest and abs, a moan of his own rumbling from the back of his throat.

Pulling away from the blond, Sasuke tugged on the boy’s shirt. Naruto raised his arms as the shirt was pulled off, and helped to tear the Uchiha’s shirt off as well. That done the two threw themselves at each other, reveling in the feel of each other.

Hands roamed every inch of the bare skin as they continued a fierce lip lock, moans escaping both boys throats. Breaking the heated kiss once more, Sasuke pushed the other boy down flat on his back and straddled him.

“God Sasuke, I want you so bad.” Naruto said heatedly, his eyes glazed over with lust and passion.

Sasuke moaned and pressed his body down on top of the boy, taking a nipple into his mouth. He rocked his hips and both boys gasped at the sensation of their erections rubbing against each other through their pants.

Rocking his hips again and again, Sasuke continued his assault on the nipples, sucking and nipping at one before moving over to the other.

Naruto racked his nails across Sasuke’s back, leaving red scratch trails in their wake. He dug is nails into the pale skin as Sasuke continued to grind into him.

“Sasuke...” he moaned. The stoic boy looked up at him, his dark eyes filled with heat.

“I like it when you say my name.” he said huskily, and smirked as the blond continued to repeat his name.

Trailing a hand down, Sasuke made fast work of the boy’s pants as well as his own, ripping them from their bodies so that they were completely naked.

Sasuke gasped at the sight of the blond; he was so beautiful!

Naruto sat up and took in the sight of the naked Uchiha and moaned. “Damn!” he breathed. Before Sasuke could protest, he fisted the boy’s member and started pumping, lowering his lips to suckle the tip of the throbbing erection.

Sasuke moaned and fisted his fingers through the golden locks. The feel of Naruto’s mouth and hands on his dick was better than anything he had ever imagined before.

“Naruto!” he gasped as Naruto took his member full into his mouth; he would of thrust if Naruto hadn’t placed a restricting hand on his hips. He could feel his body heating up with intense pleasure, his stomach tightening and coiling up as he came closer and closer to completion. He yanked on the blonds hair; he didn’t want to cum just yet.

Naruto looked up at Sasuke questioningly.

“I want to cum in you.” Sasuke said, panting heavily. The blond nodded pulled a small bottle from under his mattress before laying back on the bed. Sasuke moaned at the erotic sight as the boy spread his legs for him.

Placing himself between those legs, he kissed the inside of the blonds thighs. He placed his fingers in front of the blonds mouth. “Suck.” he said simply when Naruto gave him another questioning look.

Moaning at the feel of his fingers being sucked on, the Uchiha nibbled at the thighs, sucking and licking the same spot over and over again, marking him as his own.

Pulling the fingers from the sucking mouth, he gently placed them at the blonds tight opening. Taking the boys member into his mouth as way of distraction, he pushed one finger in.

“Ohhh, Sasuke...” Naruto gasped at the feel of Sasuke’s mouth on his erection, his body pulsing with pleasure.

Sasuke pushed another finger in, and slowly worked the boy loose. He sucked hard on the boys throbbing organ before letting it fall from his mouth. Naruto whimpered at the loss.

“Ready?” Sasuke asked, looking up at the blonds flushed face. When the boy nodded, he pulled his fingers out and grabbed the lube, coating himself generously before positioning himself. “This might hurt.” he warned, watching the blond for any kind of sign that he should stop.

“Just do it.” Naruto answered breathlessly. He bit back a painful scream as Sasuke pushed in. He was MUCH bigger than the two fingers!

Sasuke continued to slide into the tight entrance, stopping once he was fully seated. He was panting hard, his body slick with sweat. It was taking every ounce of control he had not to thrust.

“You all right?” he asked, his voice deep and husky.

Naruto squirmed for a moment, trying to get used to the feeling of Sasuke being in him. Finally he shook his head. “Move.” he ordered.

Sasuke needed no other incentive. Slowly, he pulled back out almost all the way before shoving himself back in. He gasped at the heated tightness of Naruto as he continued his torturously slow rhythm of in and out, in and out.

“Oh god, Naruto, you’re so tight!” Sasuke panted, gradually speeding up his thrusts.

Naruto nearly screamed as he felt Sasuke hit something inside of him, shooting unbelievable pleasure throughout his heated body. Sasuke smirked and positioned himself so he could hit that spot inside him again.

“Ahhh, Saasukee...” the blond half moaned, half screamed as Sasuke continuously hit that spot within him. He wrapped his legs around him as Sasuke continued to pound into him, encouraging him to speed up.

“Naruto...” Sasuke moaned. He grabbed the boys forgotten erection and matched the pumps to his thrusting. The boy beneath him shuddered, his body drenched with sweat.

“Ahh... Sassukee, I’m ahhhhh...!” the blond screamed as he came with a violent shudder, spilling himself into Sasuke’s hand and across there stomachs. Blinding white light filled his vision as a scorching pleasure coursed through his body.

Sasuke speed up his pace, thrusting and pounding almost violently into the boy. “Naruto...” Sasuke nearly screamed as he poured out into the blond, his body shaking with exploding pleasure as he came.

Sasuke collapsed onto the blond, burying his head into the boy’s shoulder as he panted heavily. He moaned as his body throbbed with pleasure. He kissed the skin his head laid on, sucking and nibbling there for a moment, leaving another mark as proof of their coupling.

Naruto was reeling from the experience. Never before had he ever experienced such... pleasure; he could stay on cloud nine forever. Closing his eyes, the blond fell into a blissful and contented sleep as exhaustion won over his body.

Sasuke smirked as he saw the blond drift to sleep beneath him. “Dobe.” he whispered affectionately. Carefully pulling out, he laid himself down next to the boy and let sleep pull him away as well.

TBC