TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love, Life and Lust by SenjuYuki

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Just plain yuri. No real warnings unless you didn't pay attention to where I said YURI.
A/N: Ok, this is my first lemon for these two without it being in first person for one of them. I hope it's ok.

--

The day had dragged on, causing the blonde hokage to get agitated. She waited outside her office; she was looking anxiously for her lover. When said person rounded the corner, Tsunade hissed, "What took you so long?"

Shizune replied, "Well, I had a double shift at the hospital. There was a girl with cardiac arrest symptoms."

Nodding slightly, the blonde woman stated, "Very well. Now, uhm..." She coughed and tugged Shizune close. Her amber eyes gazed up into the onyx eyes of her lover. The pair stared at one another until the dark haired woman crushed their lips together. One hand slipped into Tsunade's capri pants and began to tease the sensitive bundle of nerves that protruded from the blonde woman's folds. Shizune's tongue traced her mentor's lips, tasting the sweet fullness. "Let's go. I...I need you." Both kunoichi raced towards Tsunade's bungalow.

The raven haired woman pulled the hokage into her arms and squeezed the lush globes of Tsunade's ass. They struggled with one another up the stairwell until they finally tripped to the floor. There, Shizune started to bite the blonde woman's neck. Tsunade retreated underneath her, still letting their lips connect as they moved up the stairs. The assistant growled, "You're just begging for this, aren't you?" She bit Tsunade's lip, tugging and licking at her lips. Finally, they were back on their feet.

The women stumbled down the hallway, blindly searching as they kissed. The raven haired woman used one hand to open the door to Tsunade's room. The pair fell back and hit the floor but continued to kiss. They wouldn't make it to the bed. Stripping away the hokage's clothes, Shizune began to gently tease the rosy nipples. Her left hand squeezed the nipple that topped the right breast while her tongue pleasured the left. Tsunade started panting lightly, her hazel eyes closed. She cried out as Shizune switched her mouth to the other breast and bit down on the tiny pebble. Pleasure teemed through her breasts and down to her core. The blonde involuntarily rocked her hips as her assistant pinched both nipples roughly. The raven haired woman moved her hands slowly down Tsunade's stomach, resting lightly on her hips. Shizune sucked on Tsunade's tongue as one hand began to move lower. Tsunade began to undulate her hips as Shizune cupped her sex in the palm of her hand. "Please..." whispered the blonde as she moved her pelvis sensually against Shizune.

In reply, Shizune would normally just smile and nod. But occasionally, she would tease her hokage. The raven haired woman kneaded the soft mound with her hand and asked, "Was that a 'please' I heard, Hokage-sama?"

The dominant woman laughed as Tsunade growled, "Shizune, under NO circumstances are you to call me Hokage-sama while you have your hand between my legs, are we clear?!" The other woman chuckled and nodded. Continuing, Tsunade whimpered into Shizune's ear, "Please, I need you inside of me. NOW."

That was all the urging the assistant needed. She angled her wrist and slowly slid her index finger inside. The blonde woman moaned, clasping the fabric of Shizune's kimono tightly. Shizune found a slow rhythm, thrusting her finger in and out gently. The raven haired woman grasped Tsunade's waist tightly, ravaging her mouth in tandem with their love making. Erotic little moans kept escaping Tsunade's throat as Shizune pressed in deeper. With a hitched breath, the younger woman asked, "How does it feel? Tell me what I'm doing to you."

"You're...you're thrusting deep inside of me...and it feels so good. But I want you to fill me. I need more of you..." Tsunade emphasized the words by pressing against Shizune's hand, effectively forcing the finger deeper. Her head fell back, her long hair splaying over the floor.

"Aahhh...Tsunade..." Shizune groaned and let her head fall against the blonde's shoulder. She pushed another finger into the older woman's body and pumped a little bit faster. "You're so wet..." the raven haired woman sighed. She thrust faster and scissored her fingers. Loving the way Tsunade arched and cried out, Shizune added a third finger. Tsunade felt moisture well up in her eyes and she pulled Shizune's mouth down to her own. The feeling of Shizune filling her, possessing her very core was so amazing. Shizune kissed the blonde deeply, thoroughly. Her tongue explored the moist cavern of Tsunade's mouth with powerful strokes. When the fingers curved and hit the most erogenous point inside Tsunade's body, the blonde cried out her lover's name. She pushed her pelvis flush against Shizune's. The coil in her stomach was tightened impossibly and one more thrust would make it spring. "Ready?" Shizune panted into Tsunade's ear. She kept rubbing her thumb against the little nodule of flesh.

Tsunade let out a strangled reply, "Y-yes!" She bucked and arched, raising herself and Shizune from the floor as the wave of pleasure crested beneath her. The blonde woman let out a silent scream as the very wind left her body while white light exploded in her head. Finally, Tsunade lowered again, feeling languid and boneless. "I love you, Shizune."

"Just as I love you," the other woman replied softly. Their lips brushed gently in sweet, loving strokes. They lay beside one another on the floor, kissing and caressing one another. Shizune, still fully clothed, slowly undid her obi and pulled away her kimono. "Are you even awa-" A soft snore interrupted her, alerting her to the status of her lover. The blonde, curled on her side, slept peacefully. Smiling softly, Shizune spread her kimono over the both of them and laid back to cuddle her lover close. Overcome with sleep, the raven haired assistant dozed off into the pleasant world of dreams where she once again joined Tsunade.

--