TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Just Your Everyday Fairytale by MyKissofDeath

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is my favourite MC story I've ever written/attempted to write. I work on this often and update it whenever is humanely possible. Yaoi. SasuNaru. Sexual content.
Chapter notes: This is the first chapter of Just Your Everyday Fairytale, or JYEFT as some affectionately call it.

Just to reiterate, this is a YAOI story, and will eventually hold a lemon or three. Therefore, if that's not your thing, then here is your warning. ( :

I do not own Naruto Inc. nor do I have any rights regarding aforementioned company. I am simply a writer who loves Naruto.

Enjoy~
Once upon a time in a land far, far away there was a valiant and beautiful kingdom, Kohanaville. This great land was ruled over by King Itachi Uchiha, his wife and little brother. They lived in a large castle on the highest point in town.

Every morning, King Uchiha would walk out to his balcony to see his kingdom. He would smile slightly, admiring what a beautiful land he had created. He loved the place with all his heart, and the kingdom loved him. He was a fair and loyal leader who would rather sacrifice himself in battle than let anyone or anything harm his land.

His mother and father had died when he was thirteen and the ruling of the land was left to him. He was young, but sharp minded and lead the town to heights his father, Fugaku, could only dream of. He married at sixteen to a lovely girl, Kisa. They ruled the land in peace.

Itachi’s younger brother, Sasuke Uchiha, was just a loved as he was. He excelled in everything he tried and loved his kingdom as much as his brother did. Sasuke was the teenage heartthrob of the land. Girls were just lining up to marry him, but he cared more for his kingdom. He spent his days practising swordsmanship or studying different theories.

Together, Sasuke, Itachi and Kisa ruled the kingdom. It was pure harmony throughout the glorious land. Everyone in the village was strong, hard working and always did more than their share. The kingdom did not have any rivals or enemies because they were the kind of perfect people who got along with everyone.

Okay, let’s drop this crappy charade.

No one likes liars, so why should the description be a lie? Besides, even if the description were meant to be a lie, anyone could come up with a better one than that.

Almost everything that was said above is a lie. Kohanaville had not been like that since King Fugaku ruled the land. He was fare and kind. Since he and his wife died, however, their son Itachi Uchiha took things into his own hands.

The first paragraph may be the only truth that’s been listed. Oh, wait, no. King Itachi Uchiha ruled over the land with his boyfriend Kisame. Kisame is a cruel and coldhearted army general, but is used in everyday life for interrogations. He was a perfect match for King Itachi Uchiha. If you asked anyone in their village who he was, they’d say ‘Asshole of the century.’ He was the most coldhearted bitch you’d ever meet, and the state his land was in proved it.

Next lie…the royal ‘family’ did not live in a castle, it was more like a fortress. Dark, angry, secluded, exactly what a fairy tale castle was not. Itachi only went out on the balcony when he was performing the death penalty, and he did not smile.

King Itachi was a vain, lazy person who, instead of taking care of his kingdom, spent most of the day fucking the life out of, or being fucked by, Kisame.

His mother and father did die, but that was his fault. Seriously, how can you push your parents to the lions by accident? Yes, King Itachi was very intelligent, but also very cunning and calculating, and not in the way that could help Kohanaville.

The biggest lie in this entire story was probably this ‘They ruled the land in peace.’ Their village appeared, from afar, like this. However, the place was really a dark and disgusting place. Have you heard of Sleeping Beauty? The real story is that she’s that whore down the street that’s fucked every guy in the kingdom. The sleeping part only comes in because she sleeps all day and ‘works’ all night. How about Snow White? Well, she was lying, waiting for her prince from far away. Eventually the seven dwarves, who made their living doing naked photoshoots, buried her after they heard that Prince Charming ran off with his sister. How about dear old Saint Nick? Well, he’s that fat stalker living next door who finds children and rapes them because of his insatiable need for kids virgin asses and cookies.

That’s just the beginning. The sheer variety of people you could find in this city was terrifying. There was about 100 people who were ‘normal.’

Now we reach Sasuke Uchiha, one of the two people this story revolves around. Sasuke could be considered a ‘normal’ person, despite his odd family. He was well educated and handsome, while being a bit of an asshole at the same time. He had no desire to be related to his brother, but he was. He rejected the idea of ever following in his brother’s gruesome footsteps, content with his life as the younger brother.

He no longer cared for his kingdom. Ever since his parents died, he had rebelled against anything he could. This annoyed the hell out of his brother, but Itachi could do little about it. Besides, they were still brothers and Itachi loved him, no matter what.

Sasuke and Itachi were very different. The only similarity between them was the reason for ignoring the lines of girls that worship them-sexual preference.

Now the story shifts focus. In the centre of town lived a normal-ish boy by the name of Naruto Uzumaki. Naruto lived with his mother and younger brother, Kyuubi. Ever since his father died serving his kingdom, Naruto has hated anything to do with the royal family. He was the only cash flow in their family. He was both an apprentice healer, which brought home no money, and had part-time job as a waiter at the Tea House. He also did a variety of other jobs and chores for the more fortunate people in town.

He was hard working, caring, loving and no matter what, never, ever gave up. This made all children in town idolize him and parents love him. He was the ideal hero.

Naruto’s mother, Rin, was very sick, so she couldn’t work and could barely move, so Naruto did everything at home.

His mother had ceased his education as soon as he finished twelfth grade. She needed him at home, they couldn’t afford university and he was already smarter than all but royalty.

Naruto absolutely hated it. He was 19! Yet, he alone was depended on for supporting his family and three others. He just couldn’t do that! Far too often he slept late and awoke early. Just the sheer number of people who depended on him hurt his heart, yet he knew he was all they had.

This was another reason Naruto hated the royal family. He constantly asked himself why they just couldn’t help, but, being a smart kid and learning of their politics in school, he never dared to voice these opinions aloud.

Our story begins on a warm, August morning in Naruto Uzumaki’s house.

“Naru, Naru, play with me!” Kyuubi Uzumaki whined insistently. Naruto ignored him and tried to scrub a stain off one of Ms. Kamerik’s dishes. She was this annoying, malicious rich woman who lived on the richer side of town. She had seen Naruto washing dishes by the river one day and was so impressed by his spotless shining that she offered him the duty of cleaning hers. Five dollars a day. It didn’t buy much, but every little bit helped.

“Not now Kyuubi. Why don’t you go play with Sakura’s sister? She seems to have a little crush on you. What’s her name…Naomi?” Naruto saw Kyuubi’s face glow at the sound of his girl’s name. This made him smile, his brother had finally found an interest in his betrothed. Naruto succeeded in getting the stain out of the dish and admired his handiwork. Spotless, as usual.

He added that final dish to the perfectly stacked pile of dishes. For a woman who lived with just her husband, they sure dirtied up a lot of dishes. He pulled a checklist out of his back pocket.

1. Feed Santa’s cat w30;
2. Feed mother and Kyuubi breakfast w30;
3. Do Ms. Bonsai’s laundry w30;
4. Wash Ms. Kamerik’s dishes
5. Get to Iruka’s tea house on time
6. Feed Kyuubi and mother lunch
7. Train with Sakura and Master Tsunade.
8. Feed mother and Kyuubi dinner
9. Make dinner for Mr. Hensai
10. Paint Ms. Kawsaki’s fence
11. Split daily money between families

He checked off number four and sighed. This was what all his day’s were basically like. Usually he had more than 10 chores, and sometimes he had to miss out training. That was pretty much the only thing in Naruto’s life he had ever wanted to do. Healing arts was his love and life.

“But big brother…” Kyuubi whined. Naruto sighed. He barely even had time to feed Kyuubi, let alone play with him. He told the same lie that constantly came up.

“Next time Cube.” His brother only dropped it because of the nickname. He made a face that looked like he had inhaled a lemon before leaving the house. Naruto loaded his arms with dishes and left after his brother. He smiled slightly as he saw Kyuubi knock on the Haruno’s door. If only Naruto could find love so easily.

»»««

“Thank you Ms. Kamerik. Have a nice day.” Naruto said and the door to the large house was closed without another word. He stuck his tongue out sourly at the door, knowing no one could see him. Maybe if Ms. Kamerik wasn’t such a bitch, her husband would come home earlier.

Naruto shook his head. It was none of his business. He glanced at his watch.

Oh fuck. It was already 9:00, that meant that everyday this week he would be late. He ran with all his strength to Iruka’s Tea House. By the time he got there, it was 9:05. He flung himself past the cigarette smoking employees and into the kitchen.

Iruka glared at him. Naruto bowed down low.

“Iruka sir, I apologize greatly for-” Naruto started. The angry tone of his boss sliced through his apology.

“That’s everyday this week! I’m sorry Naruto, but I’m going to have to let you go. I’ll give you your weeks wages, but that’s all.” He said. It took Naruto a few seconds to comprehend what his boss, soon to be former boss, was saying.

“What-wait-Iruka!” Naruto cried out! He was too strong to let tears fall, but even if he cried nightly sometimes it was just too much.

“Sorry Naruto. Take care.” Iruka tossed Naruto a small pouch and it landed softly in his outstretched hands. He turned around and walked out into the main café. A few fellow employees said a ‘tough luck’ to him, but Naruto didn’t hear them. He was too shocked.

Reality crashed down on him and he ran out of the kitchen. Tears were pooling at the corners of his eyes as he ran towards the outskirts of town. When no one was in sight, he dropped his happy charade and let the tears fall.

All the people depending on him would go hungry, little Christie might die! Just because he wasn’t fast enough to his job. He beat himself up about this because he knew the gravity of his errors. He pulled out the envelope and opened it. He counted $150. A small smile, sad but true, graced his face. Even in Iruka’s hard times and despite his words, he had given Naruto $45 extra dollars. This would help the families until Naruto could find a new job.

He wiped his tears and stood back up. He marched back into town, head raised high. He had a few stops to make.

»»««

Naruto neared his Healing School and inhaled nervously. Tsunade understood Naruto’s predicament, but she still got pissed off when he had to miss a days work.
He walked though the dors into the warmly familiar environment. Tsunade was there, tending to some herbs. She looked up as he entered.

“You’re early. That only means one thing…” She said, he tone already getting pissed off. Naruto bowed respectfully. He didn’t stand up while he talked, to ashamed to meet her gaze.

“Master Tsunade, I’m so sorry, but I must miss class today. I just go fired, so I need to spend the rest of the day searching for a job.” Tsunade chuckled. Naruto stood up straight now, more comfortable. She was in an okay mood.

“Okay, that’s the best excuse you could give me. Hey, did you hear that Prince Sasuke needs a new personal assistant? Why don’t you go apply for that?” She suggested jokingly. Naruto scowled anyway.

“I’d rather fuck Santa Claus than work for that conceited bitch. If I ever end up working for him, you must terminate all my rights as a healer.” He said, not realizing what his words would bring him.

“I’ll hold you to that. Now get out of here, I have plants to feed.” Tsunade said. Naruto bowed low to his master and left.

»»««

He came to his hardest audience. His mother. He walked into her room, trying to make as little noise as possible. She lifted her head up weakly and smiled at him warmly.

“Hello honey. You’re home early, boss let you off?” She asked weakly. Naruto’s heart fell.

Not like you think. He spoke softly, so not to hurt her oversensitive ears, “I-I was fired today mother. I will head out right away to find a new job. I’m sorry to disappoint you.” He said quickly.

“You’d never be able to disappoint me. Naru-cough-to, I know the perfect job. I-It pays more than Iruka’s did, $20 an hour.” She said shakily. Naruto’s head snapped up to look at his mother. The amount of money alone was enough to intrigue him.

“Prince S-Sasuke needs a new personal assistant. Y-you’d be perfect for the job. You’d have to quit your apprenticeship though… would you go to the castle today and a-apply?”

Naruto’s jaw dropped. His mother knew of his pure hatred towards the crown, his love of his apprenticeship and his want to help people. She was using all three against him at a time.

“-cough-Naruto-cough for me, please, go try -cough-” Naruto’s face softened. He nodded and agreed and left the room.

His mom would know if he didn’t go, so what was he supposed to do?!

Think… He told himself. Suddenly, he got it. He would do exactly what would get Prince Sasuke to reject him-be himself. Not the him that killed himself inside by smiling constantly, but the annoying, lazy ass he really was.

»»««

The only question on Naruto’s mind while he was waiting in the heckuva long line was, ‘Who in their right mind would willingly work for that bitch?’

Actually, that’s a lie as well. There were two questions. The second question which, although a trivial one, was at the front of his mind, ‘What does this Prince Sasuke even look like?’ Naruto knew everyones face, but Sasuke’s…that remained a mystery. Every time he made an appearance, Naruto never got to see him. It never really bothered him, but now he was curious. Was this Uchiha really as scrumptious as the girls in the village swooned about? I mean, Itachi Uchiha was attractive, but his features were too hawk-like and he looked angry constantly.

“Number 239!” The announcer called. Naruto looked down at the number pinned onto his shirt. Number 240. Finally almost his turn, he just wanted to get this over with.

The excited blonde girl, whom Naruto knew as Ino, practically skipped through the open double doors to the throne room. Naruto shifted his head, trying to see the prince. There was this large guard blocking his view, so he could see nothing.

Just moments after she went in, the girl was dragged out in tears by a bored-looking, purple-eyed guard. Naruto raised an eyebrow. Here was another reason to hate the son of a bitch.

“Number 240!” Naruto sighed, finally he would get to see the bastard and, more importantly, he’d get to give him enough reason to never want to see his face again.

Naruto walked confidently into the throne room. He stood in the centre and the guards moved away. His self-assurance was almost shattered when he saw the boy’s face.

Holyfuckingshithe’sfuckinghotIwannabangthatohmygodwhatthehellareyouthinkingdumbass, was the messy string of thoughts that rushed through his head.

The boy was sitting on the throne, eyes glued to a book. Naruto couldn’t help but stare, thoughts of how much ‘fun’ they could have running through his brain. He shook them from his head and begun his annoyance of the Pristine Prince.

Naruto pointedly looked over at the crying girl, “Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned, sire.” The first thing out of his mouth seemed to spike the Prince’s interest. The guards seemed to stiffen and prepared for the word from their upper.

Sasuke tried to hide his interest, “Name?” The boy only interested him because he was the first and only to ever stand up to him.

“Naruto Uzumaki.” The blonde said, trying hard not to sneer. Sasuke obviously seemed intrigued and Naruto wanted it to stay that way.

Prince Sasuke closed his book and tossed it behind him. He sat up straight and looked at the blonde intensely. Naruto held back the temptation to snort. What, was he trying to stare him to death?

“Hn.” He said, slightly frustrated that his cold stare did not have any affect on the blonde. He couldn’t have been more than a year younger, but he appeared to be able to look him in the eye.

“Tell me, why do you want this job? Money, glory, what?” He asked. The person had just become less interesting.

“Want the job? Oh, I’m sorry, you’ve been under the impression for the first thirty-seconds that I actually want to work for you. I greatly apologize for misleading you sire.” Naruto’s voice was just dripping with sarcasm and he saw the guards tense ever more. They were ready to pounce. “I can’t understand why anyone would want to work under such a cold bitch.”

The guards sprung into action instantly, grabbing the blonde and forcing him to the ground. Sasuke raised an eyebrow. This Naruto character was suddenly interesting again. His main guard, Neji, had the boy’s arm twisted, so Sasuke decided to interfere for he broke it.

“Neji, let go of him. You, Uzumaki, you’ve got the job.” All talking in the two room stopped. Naruto’s mouth fell open in surprise, disbelief and terror. Neji and the other guards dropped Naruto out of surprise, not from orders.

He had gotten the job. Rang in everyone’s head.

“Neji, dismiss everyone else.” Sasuke ordered. Neji snapped out of his shock and nodded, doing as said. The Prince motioned for everyone else to leave. Now it was just him and Naruto.

The raven-haired boy slid off his throne and started walking towards Naruto, whose mouth had not succeed in closing yet. He grabbed his arm and twisted it painfully. Naruto let out a yelp of shock.

“Get whatever stuff you need, kill whoever you have to, break any ties you want to and be back here by sundown. And, if you ever call me a bitch again, I’ll twist this arm off.” Sasuke pushed him away and walked out of the throne room.

Naruto just sat there in shock. What had he gotten himself into?
Chapter end notes: Anyway, so that was the first chapter. Please tell me your thoughts, because I would really like your opinion. I've got up to chapter 12 published on my FanFiction account, by the same name, if you wanted to check it out. (: