TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Pokemon have Joined the Team! by Hailo95100

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I'll finish this chapter tomorrow when I get home from school. :)

By the way- fripe is a word I made up to replace bad words that are too bad for my small mind to type. Don't yell at me for it, please.
"Oh my gawd!" Tobi exclaimed, jumping off his bed, landing with a loud 'thump!' on the floor.

Zetsu looked up, confused, as his left side continued to sleep. The black sade was scowling when he realized it was just Tobi, but that wasn't it. He went back to normal when he saw something runing around on the floor, grinning every time it passed one of the two people.

"Zetsu-san!" Tobi complained. "What is this thing?!" He poked a ghost with a skull mask and one red eye. "Why was it on my bed?"

"You expect ME to know?!" Black-side Zetsu asked. The...creature running around on the floor skidded to a halt and pointed into the air.

"Bellll~" the creature exclaimed.

Silence.

"Er... Odd"

"I know, right?" Tobi asked. "They're kinda cute once the shock goes away!"

There was an akward silence that was soon filled with screams of...terror? Nah, not terror. More like shock. These things have never been seen around here before- no one knew what they were.

Grabbing the creature with the red-and-yellow petal skirt, Zetsu walked out of the room (white-side now awake) and looked around.

Pein and Konan were walking down the hall, hardly noticing a thing. Hidan was running up and down the hall, trying to stop a ghost from chasing him. Kakuzu was walking out, bored, with two creatures following him, and most other members were still trying to comprehend what the heck was going on.

"Leader-sama..." Zetsu said, running to catch up with Pein. "Leader...question...."

Tobi was back by the room, crouching, poking the ghost creature with a stick. Occasionally it went through the ghost, and then out as if pushed by force. 'Confusing!' Tobi thought to himself as he, instead, poked it with something else.
-----

Hidan tried to hit it with his scythe. He tried to push it away. He tried everything he could think of to get the creature to go away! But that- and that annoying dog that probably came from the Inuzukas- kept following him! The Jashinist managed to knock out the dog for a while, but the ghost didn't do anything- hell, his scythe went right through it!

"Friping little...!" Hidan hissed.

"Cool it," Kakuzu growled and walked past, ignoring the mushroom and cat following him.