TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Forgetting by AliceInCandyland

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I do not own Naruto, figure you guys already know that but just to be on the safe side of copyright....you know.
P.S. If you liked this check out my original series and tell me what you think.
Chapter notes: Told by Arisu's point of view.
The blood slips through my fingers, the pain slides through me. I can only hold it a moment before it goes away. I have grown accustomed to it, running through me.
"Your a little whore, just like your mother was. Those boys always around you, they don't want your friendship and you know it. They want you."
I pause and let the words seep in until they're etched in my mind. I know who she's referring to, just the dead lasts. I hang out with them because they accept me as I am, fiery personality and all. Kiba and Naruto and I, we get along great together, because we are all spirited, Kiba is fiery like me, and Naruto too, they are both courageous and brave like me, although sometimes we can be rash we get through things together.
Chouji and Shikamaru are both really nice, I can count on them to listen to me, to grasp the way I am and to never forget me. We get along too, all five of us get along great.
My aunt never had friends, never had friendship, she can't understand, she can't wrap her mind around us. Those words about my mother seep in to me deeper and I let myself be taken by the rage of it. I feel the anger start to blind me as I try to stand, barely able to get on my feet but already aware of what I am to do next.
Some people say it is too much the way I am, the way my mother was. They say we are too rash and too brave, too spirited. If they got a good look inside me all they'd see was a scared little girl laying in a big tangled mess of emotions. I wonder for only a moment if my mother was the same way before deciding she couldn't have been. Before deciding she was brave but never torn like I am.
"Do not.....do not......sp-speak....of my...mother....that way." My voice comes out raspy, my throat is raw from holding in so many screams of pain, those screams of pain caused by her. Her hitting me over and over, stepping on me, tearing me.
"Your mother is dead, I can speak of her however I want." Her voice is an angry hiss, and I am blinded with rage. Before she hits me I strike her, and I have never done this before but it as if I am unleashing the four years she's been tearing me to pieces for.
I hit her as hard as I can, but it's only hard enough so that she stumbles backward. There is a look of utter surprise in her face, suspended there for a moment before it blows away and sincere rage takes it's place.
She strikes me so that I fall to the ground, my body feels crushed as she hovers over me and then bends down. She wraps her hands around my neck, choking me painfully.
In self-defense my hands come to hers and I try to pry them from my neck but to no avail. My face starts to turn red and I can't breathe, hot tears begin to run down my face. She eventually lets go and then spits at me "Too bad i can't kill you, you little bitch, because I intend to keep you suffering on this earth as long as possible."
I sit there after she's gone, still trying to capture my breath. Eventually I stand back up even though my legs feel shaky. Once I'm up I actually finish washing the dishes, then I go up to my room.
My room is the attic, it's so small that at average height I can hardly stand in it at all. I don't have a bed, but I have a quilt that my mom made for me years ago. If Konoha didn't have such warm weather I would have frozen to death.
I crawl through my attic window to say goodnight to my mother, she is a tiny star in the sky, at least that's what I like to think. I can always recognize her because she is to the left of three little stars grouped together, but she is all by herself. Because I am completely unable to sleep I sit on the roof and tell my mother about my rough day. I remind her not to feel guilty that when she died I was left with my aunt. I remind her it wasn't her fault in the slightest.
I sit on the roof in silence then for hours until I feel like I'm so exhausted I might fall off the roof and die, then I slide back in and close the window behind me. I curl up in a little ball and wait until 4:00 AM, pulling the quilt over me like safety.