TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Just Naruto. by Xx_sakura_blossom_xX

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
______________________________________________________________________________


A/N: This is a completely random, drabblish one-shot and I am currantly on a sugar-high so tomorrow when I look back and see that I've actually posted this and that others might have -gasp- read it I'll probably cry and ward myself of sugar for all of five minutes before I cave and eat a chocolate bar. Be warned.


Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto in all his adorable angst.

______________________________________________________________________________


All he'd ever wanted was to be accepted.




Thats all, nothing more, nothing less. Just to be accepted and to be acknowledged. To be seen for who he was rather than what he carried. To be just Naruto, not the demon brat or the stupid loudmouth or the annoying side kick but just Naruto.




As he looked around at the cold, sneering faces he wondered if his dream would ever be a reality, his true dream, not that 'Hokage' crap. He may not be a genius but he wasn't stupid, he knew that they would never allow him to be in a postion of such power, no matter what he did the Kyuubi stigma would never be forgotten, would never allow them to let him rule. Never.




He saw their hate and their anger. He also saw their sadness, the glimmer of tears and the quiet sound of soft sighs almost lost in the bustle of the streets. He knew that he, that the sight of him made them sad, made them angry, made them want to to anything to make him go away, to dissapear.




But he couldn't, he refused to go away, he made himself loud, agressive, unmissable and unforgettable. He wanted to live, to live long enough to find people who could accept him. So he shouted, he laughed loudly, he dressed up in the brightest most hideous shade of orange he could find and he ran about and caused rukus just so they would remember him.




Someday, someone would remember him with fondness, with admiration, with affection. They would see him, really see him and know that all he ever wanted was for someone to believe and then he would be able to relax, be able to slow down a little and watch rather than make things happen. He would be able to be alive rather than just live. Someday . . . he could be just Naruto and that, that was his true dream.



______________________________________________________________________________

Please read and review! ^^


______________________________________________________________________________