TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


It's Already Too Late by MoonlitxPursuit

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Title: It's Already Too Late: The Beginning

Fandom: Naruto

Pairing: ???xNaru

Rating: T-M

Warnings: Implied M-preg, Yaoi, OC's, Cursing

NOTE: {Look at original for notes pl0x}

A/N:

Kekeke! Well.

I finally go off my lazy arse and revamped it!

XDD/

I realized that I can't leave this...

It's my firstborn!

xDD/

This is un-beta'ed! LOOKING FOR NEW BETA!
'Alright, I can do this,'

Determination flared behind dark blue eyes, perspiration dotting his forehead. He crouched down behind an oddly shaped rock, panting lightly. It was just a simple escape, with a simple environment, but it was the guards he had to watch out for. In his hand, laid grasped one item he knew would stop at least one in their tracks; he unfortunately only had 10 minutes to infiltrate and get the hell out of there if he didn't want to get caught and ultimately die an early death.

And that was one thing he didn't want to happen, he was much too young!

So many towns unexplored, so many guys un-seduced...

Crap, was it him or was there someone behind him??

He stifled a very manly scream as he turned to face the intruder; he calmed his frantically beating heart and took a closer look. He would have slapped the male behind him if his life wasn't in danger...

"Damn it! What the hell are you trying to do?! Get us caught?! I told you to stay on that side!" he whispered furiously.

The green haired man pouted sullenly, holding a square shaped object to his chest.

"Fine," the "intruder" whined quietly. "I guess you don't want this!"

The adult-child held out the object he held carefully in his grip; the first male was gobsmacked, that was what he needed to finally get out of here! He gave the brightly grinning man a sidelong glance and sighed deeply. The adult-child took his silence for a yes and celebrated quietly, the younger male rolled his eyes at the childish gestures his senior by 9 years, was doing. He swept his auburn streaked, blond hair out of his eyes, he tucked and rolled next to a forked tree, making hardly any noise. Taking a vague look at his surroundings, assessed the percentage he would get out of this situation unscathed, from the corner of his eye he saw the green-head attempt the same move and crash into the base of another tree 10 feet away.

Percentage assessment he would make it out alive: 68%, percentage his companion would make it out alive: 34%, percentage he would die along with the green head: 98%.

Damn it. He knew he shouldn't have brought him along... He shook his head sadly, too late for that now; it was either sink or float together. And with the way everything was going so far, it was most definitely sink.

5 minutes and 16 crashes later...

"Yes! I see the light! We can get out of here soon, brat!" the green-head sprinted faster, ahead of his younger companion.

Said companion, smirked and ran faster ahead of the taller man, totally ignoring his exclamation. The green head ran sulkily, if a person could at all, depressed that he could only get a smile out of his surrogate grandchild.

"Hurry up, Ama-ojiji! We're going to get caught at this rate!"

"OH! How you wound me, Tokitoki-bu! Speaking to your grandfather like that!"

'Tokitoki-bu' grinded his teeth, resisting the urge to lash out and strangle his grandfather.

"My name, goddamn it, is Yoshitoki! Use it and not those ridiculous nicknames you and Maitsuki-baachan use."

The greenette pouted, making it almost seem comical against his much younger and more mature companion. Amakanaru shook himself, they were almost out! This was a time to celebrate, not pout like a petulant child! But alas, it seemed he had not the best of luck.

If it was in a less serious situation, he'd mock the elder, but right now, his life was on the line. Damn it.

If wasn't so family orientated he'd leave that annoying klutz. Damn him. Damn his conscience.

The greenhead had tripped a wire and now, he bet sirens ringing throughout the entire hidden base, the meeting between foes was inevitable now; Yoshitoki sighed. He really wished it wouldn't came to this, but no matter! They had a couple secret weapons up their sleeves. The sound of light footsteps came from the left, shit! He swore profusely, garnering a look form his childish grandfather, usually that look came with a troublesome lecture but, luckily for him, Amakanaru understood the severity of the situation. The trap was easily hidden as it was easily activated, working like a reverse bear trap, instead of injuring and keeping it's captive where it was, it seemed to disguise itself like a faulty trap and kept a leash on its captive letting it fall into a false sense of security. Not that they knew of course, Yoshitoki just thought it triggered a silent alarm.

Footsteps that seemed to be light grew heavier, as if agitated. Oh fuck all deities, they were screwed. A shadow fell over them as they ran faster through the forest. There was a possibility they wouldn't make it. He winced, stopped and turned, knowing escape was futile. The enemy was frightening, to say the least, like the very image of death; to his side he vaguely heard his grandfather give a whimper of fear. Yes, even 17 yards away, the enemy had that impact on them.

"YOSHITOKI! AMAKANARU! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!"

Damn, Kami-sama hated him so fucking much; he was this close to getting out unscathed!

"Er. Hullo, Kaa-chan!" Yoshitoki gave his mother a grin that made all the ladies (and some of the ukes out there) melt.

"Yes! Hullo, Naru-chan! What are you doing outside in such a fine day?!" the almost hysterical edge the greenette had made him twitch; Amakanaru never seemed to work well under pressure anyway...

His mother, Naruto Namakemono nee Uzumaki, stood at his full height of 5' 4" despite being nearly a head and a half shorter than his son, said son couldn't help but let loose a couple shivers of his own, due to his mother's rather frightening expression.

Shit.

Hell hath no fury like a mother scorned.

Especially one that had a raging demon within him...

Heh. At least he wasn't going to die alone, with an idiot but not alone.
Chapter end notes:

Kekekekeke.

...

Yes, makes no sense yet but it will!

In the next chappy.

And as for pairings...

I'll let you guess.

I already have one in mind and am using. ^^/

R and R please!

Flames accepted!

8Dglasses,

Meza