TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Squad Fifteen by baxter54132, flipomatic

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Baxter54132: This is our very first…
Flipomatic: Drum roll please.
Baxter54132 and Flipomatic: ….Co-write!!!
Flipomatic: *claps loudly* its true folks we have decided to do this story together.
Baxter54132: we hope all of you R and R J
Flipomatic: Baxter54132 and myself do not own Naruto, Bleach, or anything in this story except our own ideas.
Baxter54132: Those sound like legal words.
Flipomatic: They were but now I’m done so enjoy our story!!!
Sinceourlinesneverworkwedecidedtomakeourownlinebutithastobereallyreallylongandtakeupthewholeentirelinesowereachtheedgeofthepaper
“Normal Talking”
“thoughts we will tell you which characters they are”
“Flashbacks!!!”
Action
“Kyubi and Naruto and unknown (aka you will find out later!!) Character in head”
So umm... these don't work very well on this site so just ignore them
Sinceourlinesneverworkwedecidedtomakeourownlinebutithastobereallyreallylongandtakeupthewholeentirelinesowereachtheedgeofthepaper
Karin sits down on her favorite guardrail and sighs. She thinks about the offer made to her earlier that day.
Flashback (A/N Baxter54132: I LUV FLASHBACKS!!!)
“My name is Hiyori and you had better no forget it,” announces Hiyori and she stands defiantly in front of Karin.
Karin glares back with just as much defiance, “What do you want,” she demands.
A mysterious boy jumps out from behind her and states clearly, “we want you to come with us and become a Viazard.”
Hiyori glares at Shinji, “hey I wanted to tell her and you knew it.”
Shinji shrugs, “oh well I must have forgot.”.
Hiyori and Shinji both turn to Karin. “So what do you say?” they question eagerly.
Karin turns and shrugs, “I don’t know maybe but I need to think about it.”
Shinji glances at his watch, “well technically we don’t have to be back till tomorrow so you can think about it until then.”
Karin nods and walks away.
Hiyori turns to Shinji, “we are going to follow her right?”
Shinji nods his approval, “of course.”
End of flashback (A/N Baxter54132: NOOOO it is over way to soon.)
Karin sighs again and stares at her hands. A riatsu spike jumps her out of her thoughts.
Wait a minute I know that Riatsu…
Karin jumps up completely ignoring Hiyori and Shinji heading off to find Toshiro.
(A/N Baxter54132: We are now meeting Toshiro as he settles down on earth for a stay but who knows how long will that last)
Toshiro raced through the city looking for Ichigo.
Where is that fool.
OOF
Toshiro looks up to glare at the person who dares to get in his way.
“K-karin,” he stutters.
Karin glances up with a goofy grin on her face. “Oi Toshiro I didn’t know you were one to stutter, is it something you picked up from all of your crazy captain friends?”
Toshiro stands up to his full 6 feet and brushes himself off. He looks down at Karin and smirks. “when did you shrink shorty?:
Karin glares up at him, “I didn’t shrink shorty you just got a little taller not by enough to lose your nickname though.” (A/N Flipomatic: Stares up in wonder, When did he get so tall??)
Toshiro reaches out a hand to help Karin. She takes it gratefully. They start to randomly walk places.
Karin settles over the guardrail for the second time that day. Only this time she has company.
“So what brings you to earth this time Toshiro.” She questions curiously.
Toshiro looks down from the sky towards Karin, “since you are a smart girl I’m going to skip straight to the point. The soul society needs new soul reapers from anywhere we can get them. We have formed an experimental squad which we want you to lead. As you know your brother runs squad 14. He is very supportive of this even though he wanted to tell you himself.”
Sweat drop “The soul society has weird timing,” she says quietly to herself. Karin clears her voice and addresses Toshiro. “We have a weird situation. Just this afternoon the Viazards showed up and asked me to join them. I may go since it will make me stronger.”
“You can’t join the Viazards!” Insists Toshiro, “they leak into their hollow power whereas we work on our own power alone.”
Karin looks at her feet shyly. “I need to think about it. The Viazards need to know by tomorrow so I will tell you my decision then k?”
Toshiro looks at her disbelievingly. “You realize if you say no I will take you by force.”
Karin just sighs and looks at the sky. After a few minutes she answers, “I’ll tell you my decision tomorrow just be patient okay?”
Toshiro nods his silent approval.
Karin heads home while Toshiro heads to Orihime's house where both of their brains are busy all night.
Sinceourlinesneverworkwedecidedtomakeourownlinebutithastobereallyreallylongandtakeupthewholeentirelinesowereachtheedgeofthepaper
Baxter54132: No Naruto yet but all of you fans hold on to your seats because it is coming soon!! Once again all of you R and R
Flipomatic: If we get flames we will toast marshmallows on them.
Baxter54132: I like marshmallows!!