TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ice Queen by Kitara Namakazi

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: please read and review so i can upload some more chapters it's only this long because it's a prologue. i really had no idea when i was writing this at 5:30 in the morning. so yeah!
--
KISAME FANGIRLS UNITE
Does life always begin when you were born?

Ahinata Namikazi has awoken in someplace that made her uneasy. This place was sterile and inhumane. Someplace she didn’t want to be. She struggled upwards, her torso heavier than usual. The room smelt of antiseptic and made her slightly sick. The lights were blinding as she moved her legs over the side of the steel table she was on. Square draws lined the wall, the metallic surfaces showed a pallid reflection. Jars of macabre objects suspended in coloured liquids sat on the shelves behind her. The thin sheet that covered her fell to the ground and revealed a ‘Y’ shaped insision on her torso, the cuts were red and stinging, but all in all she was fine. The articals she was wearing had been layed out on a table beside where she was sitting. Her double edged sword lay on the table as well, the blade snapped in two. Footsteps echoed and the door swung open, casting a black shadow on the teen.

“Are you ready, Ahinata-sempai?”

She grinned as she retieved her personal belongings off the table.

“Hai. Let’s go Zetsu-kohai.”

The Pathologist returned not a hour later, and to his surprise the body of the teen had disappeared. Surely he had locked the door behind them. Surely, corpses so mutilated like her’s would just get up and disappear. It didn’t make the tinest of sense.

“Shit.”

Zetsu didn’t care less for the girl. To him, she was a bit of meat that he could eat just like that. But if the Leader wanted her, he had to get her. It was as simple as that. He didn’t know what the leader wanted with her, for Zetsu had just found her, naked and had just been in a autopsy. No, this mission did not make sense at all.