TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Phoenix Flight by ToraHime

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I own my own character, Mahiru (including her 'ability' but you'll find that out later), but I do no own anything of the Naruto universe!


(I can't get more than one character selected - sorry!)
Chapter notes: Ok - this is after the timeskip, but its as if Sasuke came back to the Leaf Village and had defeated both Orochimaru (Sorry i know i spelled it wrong here...) and Itachi. Any questions/suggestions are welcomed...but just not complete burns. This is my first story and I want to attempt to put it up somewhere rather than just keeping it on my computer.

Ok enough rambling - I do own my own character, Mahiru; but I do not own Naruto or anything in that world!
Part 1 ~ The Beginning

A girl got off the bus stop near her home. She was an average girl; brown eyes and straight brown hair that went midway down her back. She was average size and height, wearing jeans and a white tank top because of the summer heat. She carried a bag of books while leading people down the street.
Mahiru came home to an empty house. “Come on guys,” she opened the door and let Sasuke and Naruto inside. She had met the two boys earlier that day.

~FLASHBACK~
Mahiru was sitting at the library, reading up on what new manga they had gotten recently in the teen section. Over the PA system, someone was calling her name. She got up and headed for the information desk on the first floor.
Paula was standing there, “these two guys need to talk to you.” She pointed to a table nearby where they were sitting.
Mahiru walked over to the table. One had a pair of jeans and an orange t-shirt on. He had bright blond hair, and odd scratches were on his cheeks, like they were whiskers. His blue eyes were crystal clear.
The other boy was in jeans and a black t-shirt. His hair was sticking up in the back and was raven black. His dark black eyes looked right into hers.
Her face felt warm, “err…hello…” she stuttered.
“You’re Mahiru, right?” the dark haired one asked.
“Y…yes?!” Mahiru answered a bit too loudly.
“I’m Naruto, and this is Sasuke,” the blond said.
“Um, how do you know my name?” she asked.
“We were hired,” Sasuke said coldly.
“Hired?” Mahiru asked, confused.
“Two more will join us later. Sakura and Kakashi-Sensei,” Naruto added
“We’ll be your body guards until we are called back,” Sasuke explained.
“Well, I’m about to head home if you two want to come. My family is gone for the rest of the summer.” Mahiru was always a bit too trusting to other people.
“How are you getting home? Do you live close by?” Naruto asked excitedly.
“I take the bus – I have a pass and enough for all three of us to get there.” Melissa grabbed her bag and took a few steps back. “Come on!” She had warmed up to them already.
The two boys stood up and Mahiru was taken by surprise. They looked about her age but both were taller than she was, by a good four inches at least!
Her face felt hot again. She quickly turned around and began to lead the way to the bus station.
~END FLASHBACK~

“Naruto – check the area,” Sasuke said.
Naruto disappeared in a flash.
The two of them went upstairs.
“I’m going to go take a quick shower…” Mahiru said as she entered the bathroom. She had hardly known the two teen boys for more than a few hours, but she was already letting her guard down.
Sasuke walked down the hall and into a bedroom. From the mess of DVDs and books everywhere, this had to be her room.
Naruto finished checking things outside and entered the house. He heard the water running. ‘Sasuke is taking a shower – I’ll surprise him with my sexy-jutsu!’ he thought.
Naruto quietly opened the bathroom door and closed it. He performed the sexy-jutsu silently and griped the shower curtain. He ripped it back to see Mahiru standing there. He froze.
“Sakura-San?” Mahiru asked, unknowing about what was really going on.
Naruto’s nose began to bleed – wow she looked good before, but her body was…..perfect.
“Sakura-San? Are you ok?” Mahiru asked, the warm water still cascading onto her body.
He couldn’t hold it any longer. His sexy-jutsu stopped as he returned to a fully clothed Naruto.
Mahiru had to let it register for a few seconds, and then she screamed.

Sasuke heard her scream and came running – opening the bathroom door revealed Naruto with a nosebleed laying on the floor starring at Mahiru who was still standing up in the shower. Sasuke got over his thoughts, grabbed Naruto, and pulled him out of the room.

The door shut and Sasuke threw Naruto into the opposite wall. “What were you thinking?!” he scolded.
“Perfect bod…..I thought it was you in there!” Naruto pulled himself together.
“We’ve been in a team for how long?” Sasuke asked angrily. “We have been on how many different missions?”
“You should have been guarding the door or something…”Naruto began but a noise interrupted them.

The door shut behind the guys after they had left. Mahiru continued to stand under the water. Both Naruto and Sasuke had seen her completely naked.
Her face got hot again. Her body began to feel heavy as the water seemed to get warmer. The next thing she knew she was seeing darkness.

Naruto knocked on the door, something he should have done before, “Mahiru, is everything alright?”
No answer.
“We’re coming in,” Naruto said as he opened the door.
The water was still running but Mahiru was collapsed in the tub and blood was mixing with the water.
“Mahiru?!” Naruto asked in a panic.
She didn’t respond.
“Naruto, you know a little about healing. Heal the surface wound,” Sasuke said.
“Right,” Naruto looked Mahiru’s body over to find where she was bleeding from, but simply got sidetracked at looking.
“Naruto!” Sasuke shouted.
Naruto shook himself and found the blood coming from her head. He did a few hand signs and the blood stopped.
Sasuke quickly rinsed her hair out and shut off the water, “That will do until Sakura gets here.”
“Hey!” Naruto complained.
“We need to lay her down in her bed, let’s get a towel around her,” Sasuke said.

It was dark when Mahiru opened her eyes. She winced in pain – her head felt like it had hit cement or something. She tried to sit up but it only made her head hurt more. “What happened?” she asked the darkness, not really expecting a response
“For what I know, you fell in the shower and hit your head.” A woman’s voice explained.
“Sakura-san?” Mahiru asked the darkness.
A small light came on and a girl with pink hair was illuminated. She had on a pair of jeans and a pink t-shirt.
Mahiru remembered what had happened in the shower earlier. Her face felt hot again.
“Are you ok?” Sakura asked, concerned for the girl’s mental state.
“My head hurts,” Mahiru responded.
“Do you remember how you got hurt?”
Melissa’s face got hot again, “no.”
“The boys are either on watch or sleeping.”
“Who’s where?” Mahiru asked, needing something to talk about.
“For some reason, both Naruto and Sasuke are outside on watch. Kakashi is asleep on the couch downstairs.”
Mahiru had a hint to why those two were on watch, but she didn’t even understand why she needed body guards in the first place. “Do you know why you guys have to watch me?”
“All we know is that this is a “B” ranked mission, with the possibility of increasing to an “S” rank mission.” Sakura explained.
“Mission? So you all are secret agents or something? Like the FBI?”
“I don’t know what this FBI is. Those guys really didn’t tell you a thing did they?”
The door opened, letting light flood in from the hall way. “Sakura, we’re changing shifts. You can go rest; I’ll go let one of the boy’s come inside.” A tall man said. All Mahiru could make out was his silhouette.
Sakura smiled, “ok!” She briefly kissed him on the cheek and left the room, shutting the door behind her.
“So what happened earlier, the two boys won’t tell me anything more than you fell and hit your head.”
Mahiru could see him properly now. He had on similar attire as Sasuke, but half of his face was covered.
“Well, Kakashi-San,” Mahiru was trying to figure out how to tell him, “I was taking a shower, but the hot water got to me, I got dizzy and fell. The next thing I knew I was in my bed”
Kakashi had a look on his face, like he had read in-between the lines. “Go back to sleep, one of the guys will finish this shift.” And with that he left the room.
Mahiru couldn’t stay awake to see who came, she fell asleep almost instantly.

Mahiru’s mind awoke, but she didn’t want to open her eyes yet. She felt something warm next to her. She moved closer to it and squeezed her arms that were already wrapped around it. Mahiru buried her face into their back. Then she thought over what she was doing.
This was a person – a boy from the body type. Just taller than herself – so it could either be Naruto or Sasuke. What in the world was she doing?
She slowly opened her eyes to see black – a black shirt, meaning that it was Sasuke. Her face felt hotter than ever before. Hopefully he would be still asleep.
Mahiru tried to remove her arms from him. She got the one on top of him off, thought that would be the easy limb. How did she even get in that position? She tried to pull out the arm that was under him, but Sasuke just sat up instead.
“Good morning,” he said to the sheets as he turned towards her. He couldn’t look at her after yesterday’s incident. Then after being grabbed at in her sleep…
Mahiru understood why he couldn’t look her in the face – she was gripping him in her sleep, who knows what else she could have done?! “S-sorry about anything I did while I was sleeping,” she apologized.
“It’s ok,” Sasuke quickly got over it and returned to his normal self.
“And thanks for yesterday, too.”
“Don’t worry about it,” Sasuke said, finally meeting her eyes.

Her face was getting warm again. Why did that always happen when anything of Sasuke popped up? Something felt weird inside her too, what was going on with her?
Suddenly Mahiru’s boom box turned on as an alarm:
Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can’t help falling in love with you
Shall I say would it be ok
If I can’t help falling in love with you
Like a river flows to the sea
So it goes some things are ment to be
Take my hand take my whole life too
For I can’t help falling in love with you
Wise men say only fools rush in
But I am help falling in love with you
I can’t help falling – falling in love with you
Mahiru reached up quickly to shut off the box, “sorry….” Her face was getting warm again. She looked to the sheets.
Before Sasuke could respond, the door busted open to reveal Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi. Sasuke quickly stood up and leaned against a wall that was close to the bed.
“Good morning Mahiru-San,” Kakashi greeted her, “do you have any plans for the day?”
“No, I was just planning on going to the store to pick up more food.”
“Well when you are planning on going, Sakura will accompany you,” Kakashi added.
“I should go after breakfast; I don’t have much food left.” Mahiru explained.
“Oh breakfast – I’m starving!” Naruto said, excited.
The body guards when downstairs as Mahiru changed. Everyone ate cereal for breakfast because all the eggs were out. Melissa started a list of what she needed from the store.
Mahiru and Sakura put on some coats and headed out the door. Naruto went up stairs to take a nap, Kakashi and Sasuke sat down on the couch to talk.

Mahiru and Sakura talked on the way to the store. “So you’re telling me that you all are ninjas?”
“Yea, we all have been in the same squad for almost five years now. We all know each other pretty well.” Sakura said.
“Oh, so I’m guessing you all have friends back home.”
“Everyone is also a ninja back where we come from. It’s a ninja village so…” Sakura trailed off, she had to be careful of what she said.
“And umm…” Mahiru wanted to ask if they all had someone special, she wanted to know about Sasuke. “Ah, Naruto calls Kakashi-San differently than you and Sasuke, why?”
“Well, Kakashi saved Sasuke’s life once – and then became his private teacher for a while. And…umm….Kakashi and I…” Sakura blushed deeply.
“Oh, I see! Good for you Sakura!” Mahiru smiled, she had brought it up first. “And what about…” She got quiet.
“The others?” Sakura turned to the girl, “which do you like?”
Mahiru looked down; her face was feeling hot again.
“Well Sasuke’s gone out with a few different girls but never lasted a week, including with me. Naruto has been going out with Hinata for a long time now. Officially for about half a year now.” Sakura explained.
They got to the store and picked up all they needed. Mahiru picked up foods that all four newcomers liked one meal for each of them. The two began their truck back home…

Kakashi and Sasuke were sitting on the couch in the living room. Before Mahiru had left, she put on the radio softly.
“Was there a reason why you were on the bed with that girl?” Kakashi asked seriously.
“We were talking. She was whimpering in her sleep and had grabbed out and clung to me,” Sasuke said truthfully.
“Don’t get too close to the girl or you’ll let your feelings get in the way and jeopardize the mission,” Kakashi said.
“Her name is Mahiru; the least you can do is call her by her name. And the mission is only to protect her right?” Sasuke asked.
“Your judgment is already impaired. Are you starting to get feelings for the girl?” Kakashi asked.
“I…” Sasuke started. He only knew Mahiru for less than 24 hours. There was no way that he could like a girl that fast. “No, Kakashi don’t worry about it. I will keep my head.”
Its true Sasuke only knew Mahiru for less than a day, but it felt like he knew her before he even meet her. He wanted to protect her no matter what. Why did he feel this way?
Sasuke got up off the couch and went upstairs. Typical, the extra room where Naruto was napping was locked. Sasuke went into Mahiru’s room and listened to the CD that had started to play earlier that day.

Shortly Mahiru and Sakura came home. They put everything away and sat down on the couch. Sakura wrapped her arms around Kakashi’s as she sat next to him.
Mahiru smiled, “I am happy for you two.”
Sakura blushed again. The walk back from the store was fun as she had told Mahiru about different missions that they had gone on together as a team. Mahiru seemed so interested in the lifestyle.
Mahiru walked away from the couple to give them some space. She walked up the steps up to her room.
“I wonder how she’s lived her life up till now?” Sakura asked herself.

Mahiru had entered her room to see Sasuke playing with her boom box. He turned around at the sound of the door opening. “Sorry for going in your room without your permission,” Sasuke said.
“Do you like my music?” Mahiru asked, sitting down on her bed as she spoke.
“It’s nice; there isn’t much music like this back at my village.”
“Is it nice there?”
“It’s a town surrounded by trees. Most people are pretty well off,” Sasuke went back to playing with the box, “it’s quiet most of the time. It’s safe because of the ninja. Everyone starts when they are younger.”
“Its odd how people are born in different places,” Mahiru sighed as she fell backwards onto her bed and looked up at the ceiling. “Some people are born in a third world country; getting no food and no education, yet they don’t even know that there is a bigger and better world out there. Then there’s people who are born pretty well off in this country, or other developed countries, but all they want is a better life somewhere else.”
Mahiru sighed; she was wishing that she had been born in the town that her new friends came from. Then she could be a ninja and maybe even be on the same team as them.
The next song began to play and Mahiru listened:
The seconded star to the right
Shines in the night for you
To tell you that the dreams you plan
Really can come true
The seconded star to the right
Shines with a light that’s red
And if it’s never land you need
Its light will lead you there
“I want to know more,” Mahiru said to the ceiling.
“Know more about what?”
“About where you guys come from, all about being a ninja, everything, it sounds like a fun place to live.”
Sasuke smiled to himself, “Well for letting us stay here I guess we owe you something, and for all the food and stuff.”
Mahiru sat up quickly, “really?”
The door opened, “afternoon guys,” Naruto was rubbing his eyes. He looked to Mahiru then to Sasuke..
“She wants to know more about Konoha,” Sasuke said.
“Cool, but first – I’m starving!”
Mahiru giggled, “Sakura and I went and got some more food. I’ll go down and make some lunch.”
She made sandwiches for everyone. They took turns telling Mahiru about some of the missions they had gone on. She loved all the stories. It was fun to hear ones like the bell test and the beginning missions of watching dogs and pulling weeds.
They had dinner, and Naruto was extra happy because tonight was his night – ramen.
They played some games and then it was time for bed. Someone stood guard outside, someone stayed awake in Mahiru’s room, the other two were asleep. They switched places half way thought the night.
The Same thing went on for a few days. Sometimes they would go to the park nearby to play. Still no one attacked, it was pretty uneventful.

It was now the 6th day since the ninja arrived. Mahiru was happier than she ever remembered.
Today Kakashi was going to go back to Konoha to give an update. The teens went to the park again and ate out for lunch. They headed back just before it got dark out.
“I know what we should do tonight!’ Mahiru exclaimed.
“You sound excited,” Sakura smiled.
“We have a hot tub in the back, we should use it tonight!”
“But we don’t have swimsuits,” Naruto commented.
“You two,” Mahiru pointed at the boys, “can borrow my brother’s, they should fit.” She looked Sakura over, “Sakura can borrow my newest one, and I’ll wear my old one.”
Sakura blushed; she was a bit more endowed than Mahiru was.
Mahiru and Sakura changed into their suits. Sakura’s bottom fit correctly, a black bikini. The top was a band that wrapped around her bust and tied in the back. The fabric just covered over her bust, it was also black.
Mahiru bottoms were fire red short shorts. Her top was also the same color with little flames on them. It was a bikini top, but you could tell that it was a bit too small.
The girls went into the garage. Mahiru opened the back door and prepared the hot tub. She turned to Sakura, “what smell do you want added?” she pointed to a shelf filled with rock and liquid scents to add to the water.
Sakura looked them over, “Island melody sounds nice.”
Mahiru grabbed it and poured some into the water.
Shortly after, the boys came into the garage, “took you long enough,” Mahiru joked.
They got in and relaxed. The hot water felt nice. Each of them took one of the corners. The hot tub was tucked just outside of the garage. A wood fence blocked two more sides. Mahiru and Sakura were in the back corners. Naruto was in the corner kiddy corner from Sakura, near the garage. Sasuke took the other open corner.
They sat quiet for awhile. A blue light was the only source of light in the darkness. From under the water, it just lit up the walls around the teens.
“That’s a weird mark,” Naruto pointed at Mahiru’s chest.
A small red flame sat between her bust. Mahiru placed her fingertips gently on the mark, “it’s been there for as long as I can remember. It even feels warm to the touch – at least compared to the skin around it.”
“Really? That’s odd, I’ve never heard of any mark that does that.” Sakura commented.
“Doctors here have no idea- though they aren’t too concerned about it.” Mahiru added.
“Let me see it,” Sakura said.
“Alright?” Mahiru was slightly confused. She moved over one seat to be by Sakura when something whistled past her.
The three ninja stood up at once. Sakura stepped in front of Mahiru. Naruto ran and disappeared into the darkness. Sasuke got out and stood before the hot tub.
Mahiru looked behind her. Something silver glittered in the light. She turned around and peeked around Sakura to look at Sasuke. He had a large scar on the side of his body. It looked deep and painful.
Naruto returned, “whoever threw it isn’t here anymore.”
“You sure?” Sasuke asked.
“Yea.”
“We should go in, just in case,” Sakura commented, getting out.
Mahiru followed Sakura out. She ran back and grabbed the weapon and returned inside with the others. They all had towels wrapped around their bodies.
Mahiru showed the ninja the weapon that she had pulled out of the wood. “What is this?”
Sakura took the metal weapon from the girl, “this is a kunai. It can be thrown or used in hand-to-hand combat.”
“There’s a lot that I don’t know hua?” Mahiru looked at Sasuke and then quickly looked away.
“There are a few different weapons; we’ll explain it all later after we change out of these wet suits.” Sasuke said.
“But isn’t it dangerous if its only Mahiru and Sakura?” Naruto looked Mahiru’s body over – only for one more glance at that perfect body…
Sakura and Sasuke both bashed Naruto on the head. “You pervert! And I thought Jiraiya-Sensei was bad!” they both said at the same time.
Mahiru giggled a bit. Those three ninja were so close, if only she could find some way in… “Oh, we might want to take a shower, the hot tub isn’t the cleanest.”
“Ok then, the two girls will take a shower first, then Naruto and I will take ours after,” Sasuke explained.

Sakura and Mahiru grabbed a change of clothes and entered the bathroom. Mahiru sat on the counter as Sakura took her shower.
“Sasuke has a pretty bad scar on his said, how did he get it.” Mahiru was curious.
“In a battle to get out of Orochimaru’s clutches; a snake bit him in his side. Our chakra medicine is good but the poison made it scar – so he could never forget.” Sakura stepped out of the shower and wrapped a new towel around her waist.
Mahiru hopped into the shower and turned the temperature of the water down, “so I guess you all get scars then.”
“For small, shallow scars we have an ointment to make them almost disappear. Though the ointment only works so well. If its too deep – no effect.”
Mahiru finished rinsing her hair out, “all I have is the flame on my chest.” She began to wash her body, “all other injuries I get heal really fast – almost instantly.”
“Like Naruto,” Sakura muttered, but Mahiru couldn’t hear her over the water.
Mahiru shut off the water to see Sakura had changed. Mahiru dried off and did the same.
The girls sat down in Mahiru’s room. Sasuke hopped into the shower next. Naruto was off somewhere. Sakura told Mahiru just a little about Orochimaru and Sasuke’s entrapment.
The water shut off. Sakura stood up and left the room. Mahiru was left to ponder the story alone.
The door opened and Sasuke came in with a towel on his shoulders and in black pants. Mahiru stood up to meet him.
“So you know,” he looked almost angry.
“I was just wondering how you go the scar,” her hand gently touched his skin. She could feel the scar tissue was deep. She knelt next to him, facing his side.
“It’s just a part of being a ninja,” he felt something wet on his side, “don’t cry for me.”
His scar tissue began to grow warm, almost hot. “What the?”
Mahiru stood up, Sasuke was looking at his side.
He pushed her to the bed and placed each hand on either side of her head.
“What did you do?!” a bit of anger was in his voice.
Mahiru was confused. What did she do to him? She didn’t like to see him angry.
Sasuke smiled, the final mark was gone. He was completely free of Orochimaru. But how could such a deep scar just melt away with a few tears?
She was confused now. He was angry but now he was smiling. “I’m sorry, please don’t be angry,” she pleaded.
“You just got rid of Orochimaru’s final mark on me,” he explained, “There’s no way that I’d be angry.”
The door opened. Naruto was standing in awe, “S….sorry!” he quickly shut the door.
“It’s not…” but it came out too late. Mahiru looked to the closed door, then to Sasuke.
“Let him believe what he wants,” he stood up.
The two went downstairs; Sasuke put a shirt on and decided to hide his scar-less chest for a bit.
Sakura was smiling when the two came downstairs; Naruto was trying not to laugh at the pair.
“So there are other weapons you guys use?” Mahiru was trying to ignore Naruto.
“Right,” Sakura carefully dumped the contents of the bag, she had brought down, onto the couch.
Sakura picked up what looked like a needle. “This is a Senbon. Not usually used to kill an opponent; they can be thrown to immobilize the enemy. Some ninja specialize in them. One of the first dangerous missions we went on had a guy who used senbon’s.”
“Yea, that hurt,” Sasuke commented.
Naruto went next, “this is a shuriken.”
“Oh I now that!” Mahiru explained.
The team was surprised. Mahiru smiled, “here they are called throwing stars. You throw them at your target. I’ve thrown them at a cardboard target.”
“Well then to the next one,” Naruto was a bit sad – he didn’t get to show his knowledge.
“What was thrown at you was a kunai.” Sasuke said, picking the weapon up. “Used to hit targets from far away or for hand to hand combat. Many ninja are good with them.”
Naruto started the next explanation, “the last basic weapon is a paper bomb.” He picked up a piece of paper with writing on it, “you can tie this to a kunai and throw it, after a moment it will explode. You can also make many tiny ones of this and send in a flame and have an exploding bomb field.”
“Woa…” Mahiru commented.
“That’s not all the weapons we can use as ninja, but it’s a good basic lesson of them.” Sakura added.
“So cool…” Mahiru was watching Sakura put them away.
The teens ate a snack and all slept in the living room to better protect Mahiru.
In the morning, Kakashi returned. They told him of the attack that had happened the night before. This seemed to prove his point. He explained to the group that they would be taking Mahiru back to Konoha with them.
The annual Ninja Dance was coming up, and Mahiru had gotten special permission to be able to attend. Mahiru grabbed one of her dresses for herself and she let Sakura pick one out as well.
Hinata, Naruto’s girlfriend, came to meet them on the shore. Mahiru was blindfolded before they set out.
Once they made it to the Ninja realm the blindfold was taken off of Mahiru. She quickly became friends with Hinata. They all got ready for the dance that would be taking place in just a few hours…
Chapter end notes: Thanks! And please review/comment!
~Love Tora-Chan~