TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 8] LikedPrinter


Summary: Itachi is ordered by the Akatsuki to train Kaya, a girl with an unknown Kekkei Genkai. Kaya finds out the true nature of her sensei and trains to become a powerful genjutsu user.
Rating: PG
Category: OC-centric
Characters: Akatsuki, Itachi Uchiha, OC
Genres: Drama, Humor
Warnings: Death
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 7 Completed: No
Words: 8840 Read: 8915
Published: 07/08/09 Updated: 17/01/10



Story notes: This is my first fanfic, I hope you guys read and enjoy... and review if you love me. I'll return the love. It's short but there will be more to come, I promise. 1. My deeds have a Lord by Ardisaur_rawr [Reviews - 0] (397 words)
I do not own Naruto or its characters... although they are sweet!
2. Why scare them with the specter of death? by Ardisaur_rawr [Reviews - 4] Liked (749 words)
Second chapter.... Reviews will be greatly appreciated!!!
3. Spirits do no harm to men by Ardisaur_rawr [Reviews - 0] (1052 words)
I tried to make this one longer... but for some reason the dialogue seems weird to me, but I hope you enjoy it my friends... :)
4. I dare not be a host, but rather a guest by Ardisaur_rawr [Reviews - 1] Liked (1574 words)
This chapter is more of an exploration of Kaya... I'm trying to not to make Itachi and Kisame out to be creepier than they already are, bear with me once again!
5. It is not wise to shine like jade by Ardisaur_rawr [Reviews - 1] Liked (1353 words)
I hope you like it, sorry to any of you that might be following that I took a while to update. It might be a few months before I can update next. School sucks.
6. The Deficient It Gives To by Ardisaur_rawr [Reviews - 1] Liked (1243 words)
Sorry I was gone for so long, school really sucks... But for anyone out there who's actually reading this (hahaha) I hope you like it. I'm thinking that I'll have chapter 7 out by the end of this week.
7. She has but does not possess by Ardisaur_rawr [Reviews - 1] Liked (2472 words)
Hey, friends! I am going to admit that the end of this chapter was inspired by the part in Star Trek 2009 when Spock's mind transfer affects Kirk emotionally. lolz That is all..