TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Decisions... by Kali Wolfson

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I don't own Naruto, obviously ^_^. This story is only a chapter long, because It was just a one shot for this girl on another site. But, please enjoy it because this is one of my best one shots for Naruto : )
Chapter notes: again, I do not own Naruto. This is just a little story thats fun for people to read.
Well, I just wanted to say please enjoy and tell me what you thought! And I take requests for people for one shots (short stories) id you want one! but the deal is, I get one in return! teehee ^_^ thanks for reading!


You walked down the street. You weren't really sure where you were going...You just went to get out...Get away from the parents that didn't appreciate you...from the family that...didn't care about how strong women were these days. You were a woman. Independant and alone, even though you'd rather not be sometimes....you sighed, rubbed your arms, and went into a small feild just outside of the village. The grass was a light green, almost pale...and you watched as the trees danced in the wind...What was this place? You had never been here before. Nor had you ever seen it. but, it was behind quite a few trees, after all. A clearing...yet. Someone had to be here, it wouldn't just be an open area such as this...You decided to sit over here anyway. You found a nice spot, right about in the middle and sat down, pulling over a hood that you had brought. the air was mild, and your skin was getting goosebumps. You sat up and looked straight forward. You were thinking about a lot of things...Sasuke...Orochimaru...The Akatsuki.. But then Sasuke just stuck into your mind. His face, the last time he ever looked at you three years ago. Long years. He was a nice boy, and then...he snapped. You kind of wished that Orochimaru took you, as well. Then, you'd have somewhere to go, and you' d be able to show your parents how strong you were, and not useless, and worth something as a ninja.After all, it's what you wanted to do for your whole life. ANBU...pshhh. What would that do for you? You're just going to be in the same place in the end, anyway. Life was bland without Sasuke, without itachi, without anyone...

The Akatsuki. Many times have you thought about retreating to them. But, a girl? Probably not. They wouldn't let you in. Proabably call you weak and MAYBE let you live. Were they seriously that shallow, though? You wondered.

"That's probably the next place I'll go, if Orochimaru doesn't-" Then, you stopped talking. You knew what you were thinking, you didn't have to say it. You smiled lightly at the breeze against your light face. You closed your eyes. You could swear you heard Sasuke's voice. You smiled wider.

"I'm right here, Sasuke. Just...come and get me..." You said. you had always thought that he maybe had liked you at least a little bit. You could feel his pain, although you had a family. You didn't hang all over him like Sakura, that fool. And Ino...another jsut like Sakura, wether she wanted to admit it or not. They were best friends and they knew it...! you then felt a hand on your shoulder. At first you didn't turn around until you heard a voice...

"Rabia..." You heard this person say. you turned around, curious of who was calling you. It was...Neji. You tried to hide your blush, but it was obvious that he didn't see it. You rarely blushed at anything. And when you did, it was light pink. no one could have noticed it. Naruto...the knucklehead ninja was right behind him.

"Rabia! What are you doing? We've been calling you from over there for like ten minutes now!" He said. You shrugged and stood up, brushing yourself off.

"Sorry. I couldn't hear you." You said to them. The looked at you.

"Well, Tsunade-Sama wished to have you brought into her office. along with me and Naruto..." Neji said to you. You nodded, and went on your way to the office.

"What does she want?" You asked, truly curious at what she had wanted. Naruto shrugged. He put his hands behind his head.

"I dunno. Probably some stupid mission...It's been a boring week!" He said. you shrugged.

"Then why would she pick a Chuniin, a Joniin, and a...strong ninja? huh?" You protested. Neji shook his head.

"Good question." He said. Once you made it to the building, you walked inside, and into her quarters.She turned her chair to face you. You bowed and listened to what she had to say.

"I'm glad you could come, Rabia" She said to you. You just stood there. She began saying what she needed.

"I need the three of you, to go on a very important mission for me," She began. you became even more silent then before. It was as if everyone had stopped breathing as the tenseness of the room was getting worse...and worse...

"You three must shadow a man. We are almost certain that he is on his way to meet Orochimaru for an inexplicable reason. We have our sources. Now, because he is going to a man such as this, he is definately very strong, and his senses are sharp. you'll need to be on your toes at all times..." She said, trailing off. you all agreed to going. You were all pretty skilled ninja, and you were pretty sure that you were going to be able to shadow this guy. What you had to do, in more detail, was track where this man was meeting up with Orochimaru, and eventually capture this man and take him in for questioning. you were almost ready to leave the village. Neji and Naruto were waiting at the gate for you. Naruto was looking at the sky...just...thinking...

"Does something trouble you, Naruto?" Neji asked. Naruto shook his head.

"I just can't stop thinking about Sasuke. If we get this guy, we might just be one step closer to finding him and taking him back for us." He said. Naruto was very serious about this. And it was true. One...step...closer....You all started walking. First off, you had to make it to a small town just outside of the village. Sources said that was where he was leaving from. You had a picture of him in your tools case. You knew exactly what you were looking for. You stared blankly at whatever was in the path or your sight. Neji looked at you for a moment. He then looked forward, also, as if he wanted to know what you were so interested in. You almost laughed at this thought. It was probably true, and Neji's curiosity was so cute...You sighed and walked on.

"We should come up with a strategy. you know, something that'll help us get this guy." Naruto said. You were surprised that Naruto had said this. He wasn't much of a 'come up with a strategy' kind of guy, correct? You all agreed and sat down near a river. you had some time, because this guy wasn't supposed to leave for a while, according to some other Joniin telling you about what they heard and or saw.

"alright. what do you propose, Naruto?" You asked. He shrugged. Neji put his hands in his face.

"I guess we're at square one now, right?" He said. You nodded, along with Naruto. you all thought for a moment.

"Well, Neji. I'm thinking that you should be tailing him, because you can see everything going on from there on with your byakugan. Even from some farther distances," You began. Neji nodded, agreeing to what you were saying.

"And you, Rabia, should go ahead of him just incase we need a little bit of a distraction. you can use your mylonite." Naruto said to you. You agreed.

"And I'll stick close with him, shadowng him closer! We sure have a good team for this..." Naruto said trialing off. you all agreed. Once you had a double check of your inventory, you were all set to go! you walked over to your backpack with your tools and the picture in it. You looked at the image of this man once more, just to get it into your mind...Neji walked up from behind you.

"This might take a while...Naruto dropped his bag and everything fell out..." You turned around.

"huh?" You said. you were busy looking at the picture that you weren't listening to Neji. you now felt bad, and you were blushing a light pink. Neji stared at you.

"Uh...Never mind..." He said, doing a short sigh. He went over and sat on a log. You now felt really bad. You walked over to him. It was awkward now...but you sat next to him anyways.

"Sorry...I was looking at something else..." You said. He was looking at his feet.

"It's alright. I dont' mind..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Fine."

"Oh." You sat there. You noticed that you were sitting quite close to him. you tried your best not to blush, and if you scooted away, he might take it the wrong way. So you sat there. In more silence. Watching Naruto put his weapons and tools back into his backpack once more. You shook your head.

"Naruto, You're a chore." You said to him, smirking. He looked up at you, stared for about two seconds and then smiled a very very wide smile at you. You just smirked again, this time raising an eyebrow. He finally finished what he was doing, and you were all off. you were now jogging there, because of the wasted time.

"Everyone remember the plan?" Neji asked. you and Naruto gave a quick yes and ran off to your stations. The man was on his way to wherever he was going...and hopefully somehwere that would give away where Orochimaru was hiding. Or at least an idea of it. tsunade could worry about that, though. He was walking. so, you casually walked ahead of him in the town, as if you were walking somewhere. You then dissapeared into the leaves while he wasn't looking. He most likely thought that you had walked into a building. He was walking again, so you jumped up into the trees and started running, or jumping far, if you want to get technical. you kept going until you were a good amount away from him, but you could still see the spec that was he. You watched intently. you then felt a hand on your shoulder. You gasped, and tried to flip the person. You failed as they countered it. They now had your hands locked. you looked up at this person to see that it was...Neji?

"Relax..." He said, breathing heavily .You did put up a bit of a fight...God, you were awkward with Neji...always...for some reason. He still held your hands.

"What're you doing here?" You whispered. The man you were shadowing was getting closer, and you didn't want him to hear you.

"I could feel he was getting a vibe that I was following him. He kept turning around to see if I was there, and I'm pretty sure he saw me once. I had to flee out here before our mission was a failure." He explained, in a hushed tone. You nodded. You pulled Neji down as the man was walking right past you. It was a good thing you were hidden in the leaves. It was a bad thing that you tripped on a rock...And Neji fell ontop of you! The man stopped, and was ready to turn around and expose you. Neji then took his and your headprotector off. you saw neji's forehead, with the markings. Be he was still cute....

"What are you-" you tried to say, but too late...The man was standing right at your head. He stared at you wih cold eyes. Neji Hid his face in your neck. You looked straight up at the man. He stared at you. Neji them looked up, still hiding his forehead, thinking that the man might know of his markings.

"God!" Neji said and sat up, while grabbing your waist and pulling you up in front him. He kissed your cheek. What was he doing?!?

"What're you kids doing here?" The man said, holding out a kunai at your neck.

"What?" Neji began, in a very teenager, I-hate-the-world tone. "Can't two young lovers get ANY privacy?!? Jesus, even out in the woods..." He said trailing off in the end. You smirked, and also blushed a lot. Neji was a genius. The kunai previously at your neck was now out back into the man's pack. He stared at you, who was blushing madly. and then he looked at Neji, who had an annoyed look on his face. And the award for best actor of the year goes to........................

"Fine, I'll leave you. Don't be too hard on her, boy. She looks fragile." The man said. You blushed harder, he smirked wider, and he was about to leave, when Neji added.

"Don't worry. I will." He said, and smirked and kissed your neck once or twice. What was he doing?!? The man chuckled evily once more and left. you and Neji were now both blushing very badly. Youthought youw ere going to faint becuse of how hot you were....it was a good thing you were used to it. You put your head protectors back on.

"S-S-Sorry about that, Rabia." Naji said, while rubbing the back of his head.

"It's a-a-alright. It was a brilliant plan on your part." you said. You both smiled, something you did rarely and you were on your way. An awkward silence it was while you wre following this guys. He was now unsuspecting...Naruto soon caught up to you. It was a good thing he didn't see that previous scene. Actually, it was great thing...

"We should make our move..." Neji said. you all agreed and went after this guy. You went up front and planted a large fire. He wasn't getting past unless he could use water or ice. Unlikely. Neji and Naruto came up from behind him and caught him off guard. They grabbed him by the hands and smacked him over the head. He fell to the ground. you thought you ahd him..when...this man turned into a log!

"The substitute!" You said. You then heard the man laugh loudly.

"Very sloppy of you, children." He said. He jumped out from the trees and laughed once more. Neji and Naruto ran after him, but he was way too fast. So fast, you coul;dn't see him when he was running. Plus, he would just end up in random places. You were scared, what was this guy doing?

"Give it up, old man!" Naruto yelled. No answer. Suddenly, you fell to the gorund, a pain searing your back.

"Rabia!" Both Neji and Naruto yelled out.

"I think I'm okay..." You said. They were now going after this guy...for real.

"Tisk Tisk..." He began. "You haven't figured it out, yet?" he said. Ending up behind Neji, then infront of him, then in front of Naruto, th back to you."no?" He said. He kept moving quickly. Every two seconds he was about ten feet away, and you had no clue where he was going, or where he was coming from.

"Well, i'll tell you because you wont have much morem time to live. I'm usind time. I'm sating time forward for me, making me faster, and at an advantage." He began. While he was going on about 'time' and stuff, you were trying to stay concious. you were bleeding badly, losing blood quickly. You were now paying close attention to what this guy was saying. He was being very logical with his jutsus and all. About ten minutes later, Naruot was on the ground, and Neji was trying to stay concious, much like you. Suddenly, you got a good idea.

"Neji! If you use your byakugan to study him closesly, you can see where he's going before he get's there. Watch his chakira!" you yelled. Neji looked at you, and smirked. It was a genius plan. Neji used it, and Naruto followed where Neji was saying, Naruto used his Rasengan, which is a lot more powerful now, and the man fell unconcious. That was that. You were now able to stand up, and you limped over to the boys.

"That was a great idea, Rabia! You saved us..." Naruto said, thnaking you.

"Yep, it was a better idea then mine earlier..." Neji said, looking at the gorund and blushing.

"I wouldn't say that..." you said to him. He smiled at you, and you couldn't help but smiled back. you couldn't remember the last time you smiled this much...ever since you were little....That deserved a kiss. you didn't even care Naruto was looking. You gave neji a quick and sweet kiss on the lips. He blushed and smiled at you.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Naruto exclaimed. You slapped him on the back playfully, but it hurt...and he stopped. You were on your way home with your 'prisoner'.

"Wait!!!" you said stopping. Everyone else stopped, too.

"We should go and see if Orochimaru is waiting enywhere. I'll go alone, you two keep going. I'll catch up within a half an hour." You said. They nodded and went on, while you went back to see a lot of water and some islands. Right int he middle of an island really close to regualr land...was OROCHIMARU! You decided to leave and report what was going on. You would've stayed longer, but it was getting very late, and you didn't want them leaving this way....You turned around, and ran into a man...a man...with black hairas you could see his shadow. He grabbed your shoulder. you gasped. He was going to take your to Orochimaru! you were dead...Suddenly, You felt lips on yours. Warm, soft lips. you didn't kiss back, but you knew if you pulled away, you were done...You just stood there as he wrapped his hands around your waist. you were almost crying. What was going to happen? Who was this? and why were they here? They finally pulled away, and you were pulled into an embrace. One you couldn't stop...you just stood there...again. The person finally stopped, and said.

"I've missed you..."

"huh?"

"I've missed you, Rabia!" they said again.

"Who are you?" You asked. The person slowly let your hands go. to answer your question, the person blinked, only for you to see some red eyes with three pupils.

"Sasuke..." you whispered.

"Rabia..." He whispered back, and then, he was out of sight out of reach, out of your life... you cried,now. You were so confused. You ran as fast as your muscular legs could carry you. And you caught up to Neji and Naruto, still balling your eyes out. Naji had come over to you. He hugged you. Neji's Embrace felt...so good...just as good as Sasuke's...you were SO CONFUSED! Who did you have feelings for?!? You could only hope to find out...and it would probably take a long time...and more of seeing sasuke...
Chapter end notes: like I said, I take rquests id you would like one, But I would like one in return ^_____^ thanks for reading, again and btw, I didn't reread it so sorry if there are any typos. thanks again!