TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


naruto A.R.K by huntersdman

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own naruto or eve
9 year old naruto was being chased by a mob trying to kill him they had surprised him and managed to hurt him pretty bad. "Ive got to find a place to hide from these idiots" he said under his breath" he ran into the forest planning to lose them in the thick foliage "haha I out ran those..." his thoughts were cut short when the earth beneath him collapsed. he woke up slowly and looked around him it was pitch dark. Except for a flashing green light he got up and walked cautiosly towards it. His curiosity overcame him he touched the the light which turned out to be a button. lights came on all around the room it was made of a strange metal. "please lie on the examination table" he pulled out a kunai ready to defend himself. "do not be frigtened little one i just want to repair the damage done to your body" a kind female voice said. naruto was still suspicios. "who are you he said with fear". " my name is EVA as for who i am i am not a person but the most sophistacated A.I ever created meant to save the remnants of the human race you see eons ago there were four warring races the amarr, gallente, minmatar, and the caldari they fought in massive warships roming the heavens". "but one day a new faction joined the legion they quickly started to overwhelm the warring races the four finally decided to unite in a federation but it still wasnt enough to stop the legion". "what happened". naruto asked fascinated. the computer responded in an almost sad voice "knowing the coming apocalypse the federation built a massive titan the A.R.K it was meant to save what little people and culture that was left unfortunately the ark was forgotten and buried over the eons. Your people are descendants of gallente that had been genetically enhanced to use life energy you call chakra all the advanced technology was stored in here the designs are also safe inside the ark. Now please little one lie down you are injured i need to figure out what extent". naruto was shocked and amazed even in his beaten state but he feeling funny and he tasted blood so he decided to go ahead and lie down on the table it was clean and comfterble he immediatly passed out.






EVA's pov




The little one fell asleep on the exam table "now lets see how sever his injuries are" she said beginning the diagnostic. BEGINNING SCAN---------------------------INJURIES: ONE LUNG PUNCTURED, THREE BROKEN RIBS SEVERE INTERNAL BLEEDING, HAIRLINE FRACTURES ON THE SKULL AND SPINAL CORD-----------------------SCAN COMPLETE.




the A.I was shocked there was no way a normal person could survive this and his wounds seemed to be slowly healing. Her programmed maternal instinct kicked in usually there would be a doctor but since there wasnt one around she activated a drone to move the bed into the surgurey room. she would have to act fast. Once the room had been sterilized and naruto had been moved in she injected a small tube of nanites and a pain killer into his body. while the nanites were busy fixing the damage she was administering drugs to enhance him physicaly and mentaly. She also surgicaly implanted a prototype A.I interface which she could improve later. Finally she used the chip she implanted to transfer the whole ships historical archives and knoledge databanks into his Hippocampus (for all of you that dont know the Hippocampus is the long term memory part of the brain it also controls spacial awareness) then the nanites sealed the wound with new flesh.