TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Meets Ichigo by eldertensa

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: hope you like it.

I do not own Naruto.
When Naruto woke up, he had an hour to get ready to get to the training site. When he was ready, he left to go to the training site. As he was walking there, he met up with Sasuke and Hinata, who had already met up. "Hi." said Naruto with a yawn. "Goodmorning Naruto." said Hinata happily. Sasuke remained silent and cool. As they walked, Hinata inched over to Naruto's side, who remained completely oblivious, Sasuke wasn't paying attention.

When they reached the training area, Kakashi wasn't there, which was no big surprise. They waited a whole hour before Kakashi showed up. While they waited, they were wondering why they were told not to eat breakfast. "Sorry I'm late, a black cat walked across my path, so I had to find a different path." said Kakashi with a smile.

"Took you long enough!" said Naruto. "Ok, I'm going to test you, but since I'm feeling particulary lazy today, you all are going to fight me till I get bored, I'll test your skills and tell you whether you pass or not." said Kakashi lazily. Instantly, Naruto ran at Kakashi with a kunai drawn.

Naruto found himself suddenly on the ground with Kakashi's foot on his head. "That was a surprise, I've never had a new genin attack me with the intent to kill before, I can tell this is going to be interesting." said Kakashi with a smile. "Ok, now begin." said Kakashi. Kakashi knew this would be interesting, but he was in for a surprise.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" shouted Naruto. 15 clones surrounded a very surprised Kakashi. All the clones ran around Kakashi, and as Kakashi looked around, Sasuke started to sneak towards Kakashi's back, and Hinata ran at Kakashi to make sure he wouldn't know Sasuke was sneaking up on him.

Just as Kakashi was about to jump out of the way of the 2 sided attack, there was suddenly something on his ankles that made it impossible to dodge the attack in time, so instead he punched both attackers. Then, he heard 2 'pops', Hinata and Sasuke had popped like shadow clones. Kakashi looked down to see what was holding him.

2 hands were holding his feet to the ground, they were coming out of the ground. Suddenly his feet felt strange, when he yanked them free and jumped away, he noticed that he could no longer focus chakra to his feet. "Hyuuga style, darn." said Kakshi as he watched Hinata crawl out of the ground. "They must have planned this, I shouldn't have been late." said Kakashi, agitated.

"Now Sasuke!" shouted Hinata. When kakashi looked up to were Hinata was looking, he saw Sasuke forming hand signs that he reconized "What, genin can't do that!" stated Kakashi, yet, when the hand signs were completed, fire shot out from sasuke's mouth. Kakashi was completely engofed in flame, but when the jutsu was done, the only thing there was burning wood.

Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata were dumbfounded "What the heck?!?!" said Naruto. Suddenly, 3 Kakashis' had kunai at their throats. "That was amazing, I've never been tricked by genin before." said the real Kakshi walking up to them, the clones poping out of existance. "You pass because of your outstanding teamwork." said Kakashi with a smile.

To celebrate their success, Hinata told them that dinner would be on her the next day. Naruto went into the woods to train a little, as he was walking, there was a voice in his head "So, finally a ninja." said the demonic voice. "What, whos' there?" said Naruto pulling out a kunai, looking around wildly. "I'm the Kyuubi, do you know how boring it is in here?" said the Kyuubi.

"Why haven't you said anything before?" asked Naruto. "Because I only just gave up on trying to get out." said the Kyuubi matter of factly. "If you direct your thoughts toward me, you won't have to talk out loud and look crazy." said the Kyuubi.
Chapter end notes: more in a little while.