TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Meets Ichigo by eldertensa

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Srry it took so long.

I do not own Naruto.
Timeskip


5 years later

Naruto managed to barely pass the final exam for the ninja academy, his clone technique was barely acceptable, but he passed due to the help of Ichigo. Naruto met Ichigo outside the academy building. "Hey Ichigo, I passed!" said Naruto excitedly. "Of course you passed, I did help you." said Ichigo. "You said afterward, you would teach me a useful jutsu." said Naruto eagerly.

"Ok, follow me." said Ichigo. They walked into a forest, and found a clearing. "Ok, remember all that meditating I had you do for the last 4 months?" asked Ichigo. "Yeah, so I could learn a new technique." said Naruto excitedly. "Yeah, well I'm going to teach you how to release a huge amount of power, I asume you know about the thing that lives inside you." said Ichigo.

Naruto did know of the demon that lived in him, stupid maybe, but ignorant he was not, his birthday was on the same day as the defeat of the kyuubi, so the older people hated him for the thing that lived in him and passed that hate to the younger people who did not know. Naruto nodded his head in answer.

"Good, then I have only one thing left to explain, I was told to tell you this only if I thought you were ready, well screw that, you need to know. It's an insult to his memory not to tell you, your father Naruto, was the 4th Hokage." said Ichigo with a very serious look. Naruto couldn't even speak, he was so shocked that a moment later tears streamed from his eyes, he was crying so badly that by the end of it, he could bearly move.

Suddenly, anger took control of his body, orange chakra started flowing around him, as he got up, his power increased ceaslessly. Ichigo started making hand signs (Inu, Ne, Hitsugi, Tora) then grabbed his sword, the blade glowed blue. Naruto let out a roar of anger, and Ichigo stabbed Naruto in the gut. The orange chakra disapeared and Naruto fell to the ground, and blacked out.

When he woke up, Ichigo was sitting next to him, asleep. Naruto looked at the clock, he had been asleep for 6 hours. What had happened, first he was crying then, he was overcome by intense anger, Ichigo stabbed him in the gut, but there was no blood. Then another thought passed through Naruto, the Hokage told Ichigo not to tell him who his father was, why, why had he chosen not to tell him? Why hadn't he told the people who tormented him so they would stop?

After a few minutes of thinking, Ichigo woke up and saw Naruto, and said "Don't do that, you'll just end up burning out the rest of your brain cell!!!" This scared the crap out of Naruto who fell off of the bed. "Hey what was that for!!!" said Naruto angrily. "I don't want you to think to much about what I told you until you've heard more about it." said Ichigo now serious.

"The Hokage was ordered by the counsel to keep it a secret in case hostile Shinobi tried to capture you and release the demon." said Ichigo. "But why did he keep my father a secret, you haven't answered that!" said Naruto. "I just did dumbass, come on, think, if the fourth had a kid, died defeating the fox, and it could only be sealed in a newborn, it would explain how he died and that a 12 year old kid is walking around with the demon in him." said Ichigo with an agitated look on his face.

"Oh, well I still want to talk to the Hokage about this." said Naruto, releived that there was some logic to this whole mess. "Well not until you are put into teams, I want to see who you are being put with before you piss off the Hokage." said Ichigo with a grin. That night, Naruto could bearly sleep, he was too busy thinking about what he would say to the Hokage.

The next day, Naruto went to the academy building to be sorted into a team. When he got there, there were a few other people there. Not very many people glared at him anymore, Ichigo was such a cool person that because Naruto lived with him, they accepted him a little. Suddenly there was a crash, Ino and Sakura had just tried to get through the do before the other. So after a short argument, they went to sit by Sasuke who, even though he could have either, looked as though he would like to die.

Because of Ichigo, Naruto learned the shadow clone jutsu a while ago, and Mizuki was captured trying to steal the sacred scroll. Naruto went to sit by Shikamaru, who looked as if he would rather be at home in bed than see who he would be grouped with. As the last people entered the room, Iruka took out a piece of paper and said "Ok, listen up, these will be your groups, you are stuck with them. After a while, and much complaining, he finaly got to Naruto.

"Team seven will consist of Naruto Uzumaki, Hinata Hyuuga, and Sasuke Uchiha." said Iruka. Naruto wasn't too thrilled to have Sasuke on his team, but he was glad Hinata would be on the team instead of someone who would just glare at him all the time. Sasuke was glad he wouldn't be on a team with one of his fan girls. Hinata thought it was a dream come true, Sasuke Uchiha, the coolest kid in class, and Naruto Uzumaki, who she has a crush on.

They were waiting for their new Sensei for over an hour and were getting restless, Naruto was pacing the room, and Hinata was staring out a window tapping her feet on the ground, but Sasuke was enjoying his freedom from Sakura and Ino for the first time in a while. After about five more minutes of this, the door opened and there stood Kakashi Hatake.

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the road of life." said Kakashi. "About time, we have been waiting forever!" said Naruto loudly. "Ok, to the roof so we can introduce ourselves." So they went to the roof, Naruto and Sasuke sat on either side of Hinata which made her face go bright red. "Ok, well you can start." said Kakashi, addressing Sasuke.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, the last of my clan other than my brother, whom I have sworn to kill. I don't like anything in particular, but I do hate fan girls. My goal is to become extremely powerful so I can kill my brother." said Sasuke. There was a silence for a while, everyone's eyes were on Sasuke.

"You next, go on." said Kakashi to Hinata. Hinata blushed and said with much stuttering "My name is Hinata Hyuuga, I like peicefulness, I don't hate anything in particular I guess. My goal is to become stronger, so I won't be a burden to my team and to make my father proud of me."

"My turn!" said Naruto excitedly. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm going to be Hokage, that way, nobady will ever disrespect me again! I like to eat ramen, and taste new flavors of ramen. I hate Sasuke's constantly negative atitude!" Kakashi looked at Naruto in surprise, So, he wants to be Hokage huh, he has a long road ahead of him. Thought Kakashi.

"Well, my name is Kakashi Hatake, I like reading makout paradise, and thats all I feel like saying. Meet me at the designated spot tomorrow, and don't eat breakfast." said Kakashi. As they were leaving the building, Sasuke stopped at the front door and asked "Hey, can you guys please check if Sakura or Ino are out there?" Naruto nodded his head and walked out there, then walked back in and said "They are poorly hiding behind a bush." Sasuke thanked Naruto and quickly went out back.

"So Hinata, want to go get something to eat?" asked Naruto. Hinata thought she was going to fall over, but somhow managed to stay on her feet. "Well, we have to get to know each other better if we're going to be on the same team." said Naruto, unsure if he should really be asking her this. Hinata simply nodded her head. Naruto, glad he didn't say anything wrong, lead the way to Ichiraku's.

When they got there, Naruto ordered 2 bowls of ramen and said "So Hinata, ever been here? The ramen is the best around!" Hinata shook her head slowly, "So Naruto, finally bringing a young lady on a date are ya?" said the owner. "What, No, we just got assigned to the same team, so we have to get to know each other!!!" said Naruto paniky. "Right, here you 2 are." said the owner handing them 2 steaming bowls of ramen.

"Guess what Hinata, I have a "A" rank jutsu!" said Naruto proudly. Hinata's eyes got wide "How is that possible?" said Hinata. "It's the shadow clone jutsu, Ichigo taught me." said Naruto. "Thats amazing Naruto." stuttered Hinata. They ate in silence for a while, too unsure of what to say to each other. After they finished, Naruto payed for the meal, even though Hinata protested.

"You didn't have to pay for mine Naruto, I brought money." said Hinata quietly. "But it was my treat, didn't I mention that?" said Naruto. "No." said Hinata shyly. "Oh, well it's rude to have a girl pay for her meal anyway, there I win." said Naruto victoriously. "So Hinata, do you want me to walk you to your house?" said Naruto. Hinata could only nod in agreement.

As they walked, Hinata felt as though she were in a dream, Naruto was actually walking with her to her house. It was getting dark out when they reached her house "Here we are, see ya tommorow." said Naruto with a grin. "Goodby Naruto." said Hinata not wanting him to go. That night she could bearly go to sleep, she was busy thinking about how lucky she had been, but Naruto fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.
Chapter end notes: hope you like it.