TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Absolute Freedom by Jinxkirin

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay... There is the first Chapter.. rewritten

The italic text at the beginning of every chapter is some kind of flashback to explain many things. They are interesting to read ))
Chapter 1. Naruto Uzumaki

Two young boys were sitting on the edge of a small bridge looking towards beautiful sunset. Shiny sun waves illuminated their little figures and played in their hair. The boys were laughing and talking about something from school. Suddenly, the boy with raven hair stopped laughing and said quietly:

- “I will miss you, Naru”

The said boy looked at the setting sun and asked:

-“Is it possible to live several lives? I mean, you are the Uchiha, I am the Namikaze. We know our future: where we will study, where we will work, who we will be, who will be our wives, etc. And we know, that we can’t change this.. Our parent’s depend on us.. But what if it was possible to be someone else at the same time? Be yourself?”

- “I think it’s not possible”

-“It is! I’ll show you, believe it!”


- - -

- "Yau! Naruto, look at this!" - The girl run into her friend's bedroom with big smile on her face. - "Your name is on the top of the most successful businessmen list in the FORBES magazine!!!"

- "Urrgh.." the boy hid himself deeper under the covers being discontented at loudmouth sleep breaker.

- "Oh, c'mon, sleeping beauty, let's celebrate it!" she started to drag the covers off.

- "Miyabi-chan…"- the man growled - "Have you ever heard about saying: If you woke up in the morning and saw your name on the pages of the Forbes magazine, then you can sleep further as long as you want?!? If you haven't then it's your problem. Now let me sleep!"

He took back his blanket and went back to sleep, but his roommate wasn't planning to give up that easily. She sat on the armchair and started reading.

- "Look they're calling you the most mysterious businessmen of the history!"

- "Urrgh..Miyabi-chaaan...!" - Naruto whined, finally realized that this girl wasn't going to let him sleep. He threw a pillow at her but she gracefully evaded it and continued.

- "They really want to take a personal interview and, cite: to saw this undoubtedly charming man" She raised pretty face of hers at her victim and asked

- "Please remind me why you don't want them to see your face, Um? You are cute." Her smile was innocent but Naruto knew her pretty well to trust her crafty innocence.

- "Once again, I don't want a crowd of stupid girls following me everywhere asking me marry them, like the crowd that follows that bastard Uchiha, and I want to be free to go on the dates without another crowd of bodyguards! "

- "How about my boss?"

- “That’s not it!”

-“Sure”

- "Wait, my name's on the top?! Does that mean I’m better than him?!? Yahoo!"

- "Yea, you did it. What did he do to you that you dislike him so much?"

- "Um.." Naruto looked a bit puzzled. "He is a bustard?"

Miyabi couldn't pretend her laugh, and then she jumped on the poor boy, hugging him tightly and kissing his forehead.

- "Ok, I'll say Sai to give them an interview and then I'm on my way to work. But today we're going out in our favourite place!!!"

- - -

- "That son of a bitch!" - A man threw the magazine forcefully on the other side of the table. His smooth chin rested on his knuckles with elbows on the hardwood. Raven locks were falling on sides of his head and covered his angry eyes. Now they were deep shade of red instead of his usual onyx black. His friend, Neji Huuga, was sitting opposite him on the black leather couch and reading the same magazine.

- "Oh, relax, Sasuke! You're on the second place and, and look! They call you the most handsome man and the most popular bachelor of the planet! And, as before, you are the richest man of Japan! This one needs more than five billions to reach you!"

The secretary entered the office with two cups of cocoa, two pieces of cheesecake and huge grin on her face.

- "Gooood Morning, Uchiha-san, Huuga-san. My congratulations for the most handsome man of the planet! And greetings for the best friend of the most popular bachelor of the planet!" - She gave the cup and cake to Sasuke and then to Neji. Neji looked at the cup, then at the secretary and then, with fear, at Sasuke. Sasuke gave the secretary the famous death glare but she completely ignored it.

- "What is this and where is my black coffee?" was heard the low dangerous voice of the boss. The secretary approached the window and opened the curtains for more light. Very nervous Neji just waited the moment when his friend's going to kill this girl.

- "Uchiha-san, today is a big day, and you need to be in a good mood. Cocoa is the perfect for the beginning of the day! Don't worry; I’ve made it not sweet, but tasty. And the cheesecake was made especially for you by my friend, you'll love it. I hope you'll love it too, Huuga-san".

With this she left the room. Cold sweat stood out on Neji's forehead, he knew his friend was furious, and now he was the closest person to vent the fury on. Sasuke sighed loudly and took a little drink from the cup. With trembling hands Neji started drinking cocoa and wondered at pleasant flavor. When Sasuke called for secretary again, Neji smirked 'that's it, he's gonna fire her'. When lady entered the room, Neji was ready for show.

- "Namikaze-san, Miyabi," - Sasuke started with his unemotional voice. "Remind me again, why I hired you?"

The girl smiled. That was the usual scenario they play every day, but from day to day it's becoming more fun.

- "You hired me, Uchiha-san, because of my experience, professionalism and loyalty?"

- "Not good."

- "You thought I know many secrets of the most famous businessmen, because I was employed by them as a secretary?"

- "Good, and why I haven't fired you yet?"

- "Because of my experience, professionalism and loyalty?"

- "Don't think so."

- "Um… I'm acting like your mother?"

On this phrase Neji choked, Sasuke smirked.

- "Ok, you may leave now".

This girl was amazing. She has been working about two months and this was a complement. All previous secretaries weren't working more than a week. There were cases when he fired a secretary immediately after morning coffee. And what a real torture was that all of them weren't working for money or career, they were working for a chance to get into his pants. He already tried to hire men but they were even worse.

And then Namikaze Miyabi entered his office with the same problem. She was very pretty and tried to find a job without being sexual harassed. He even remembered her ad in the local daily paper:

A young secretary is looking for a good boss.
Requirements: - good working experience;
-fair treatment with employees;
-the absence of perverseness;
-knowledge of English is welcomed.
Salary questions - on meeting.
Contacts: ....


She did her job pretty well, extremely professionally. He knew he can depend on her. After she started working in his office, he became calmer and more focused. When he had a meeting she was a good secretary, when he was alone she was a good friend. But every single day she gave him occasions to fire her (like today), but every time he found himself on the thought that he just didn't want to do so. He was sure that she was the best he could find. She was nice and didn't have a stupid crash on him like all other women and that was what he liked the most.

- "Um, Sasuke?" Neji's voice broke the silence in the room. - "What do you think about that Uzumaki? What are you going to do to him?"

- "What's the strange question, Neji? Why should I be interesting in this man?"

- "….um… You were so mad, I thought you gonna kill him or something. But now..."

Sasuke all of a sudden dropped his head on the desk with slight thump.

- "Shit. That little witch used chamomile water…again" He groaned. "Miyabi! I'll kill you!"

(Outside the girl only smiled and continued her work)

Neji couldn't pretend his laugh.

- "Man…! She did it! I mean..fuuh" He saw an angry look on Sasuke's face and started laugh even harder. - " Stop glaring like that, Sasuke, I know no one can be angry after chamomile water!"

- "Neji, stop it! I'm not angry, but I'm not in a mood right now. So shut the hell up and let me think!"

Sasuke stood and came to the window. This man, Naruto Uzumaki, was an enigma. He came from the-hell-knows-where six months ago and become the most successful businessman of the world. Who is he? Where did he come from? What has he done? And what does he want? Sasuke really wanted to know him better, wanted to ask him questions, maybe have a dinner with him… Whoa! Where did this come from? He just needed to know more about this man. Yea, that's it.

- "Miyabi!" The secretary immediately entered the room.

- "Yes, sir"

- "I need you to know all about Uzumaki Naruto. All you can find. As soon as possible. Understand?"

- "Yes, sir"

She was a bit shocked, and it's not surprising - how often does your boss tell you to collect data about your brother? She decided to find out how much the press knows about him, and then to complete data with her personal experience. After several hours of research she concluded that no one could say about her friend more than three sentences, and she ended writing all by herself.

Sasuke was staying near the window when she finally came with files about Naruto. Neji had already left and he felt himself relaxed, but a bit nervous about the reasons why he wanted to know about Uzumaki so much. Impatiently he took a folder from Miyabi's hands and started reading, not bothering about sit at the desk or something.

- "Miyabi, take a seat." She was looking at her boss with surprise; never was he so interested in something. But inside she grinned evilly, her plan was working pretty well.

- "Ok, what we know… Naruto Uzumaki, 23 years old - He's so young? Maybe I can understand why he doesn't want anyone to see him. He's either pretty good-looking or unacceptable bad-looking. Which one do you do you think is right, huh?" He smiled, looking at the secretary.

- "I'm absolutely sure he's extremely sexy." She smiled at the image of the blond in her mind. - "And cute… May be he's smarter then you and just doesn't want a crowd of fan girls following him everywhere?” after a little pause, she asked him:

-“ I think you'd love to know what he looks like. Ne, Sasuke?"

- "… business field: Asian food restaurants … " Sasuke suddenly found the files very very interesting.

- "Undoubtedly" She smirked.

- "…he owns about 80 restaurants all over the world. Most concentration in Japan - in Tokyo, Kyoto and several small cities... was noticed six months ago at the opening day of the third restaurant in Tokyo… At that moment he'd already possessed 20 restaurants all over the country… How could anyone not notice him earlier? And for how long is he in this business?"

- "As far as I know, since he's 18, or something about it."

- "five years.. Hn… no one knows what he looks like… That's I know… urgh… Sai Shuo is his right hand and personal assistant, always gives interviews and meets with clients…Who is this Shuo? I need to know all about him too, tomorrow morning..."

This feeling.. He didn't know what that was, but he already didn't like Sai. He didn’t like even the sound of this name. Naruto… Sasuke knew the name Naruto. He liked this name. It’s soft, and sounds nice… And that Shuo seemed the only one who personally knew Naruto and he didn't like it. Ignoring this feeling he began reading further.

- "… there is a rumor that he saw all his customers and partners personally, as a waiter, a secretary or even as a cooker, but always carefully to not be noticed… Smartass..." Something strange was in this sentence; he re-read it several times and finally understood: “a rumor… saw personally.. not being noticed.. no one knows.. except..”

- "Miyabi…" He literally growled her name. Under his cold glare she immediately realized her mistake, and a sudden feeling of shivers down her spine forced her to gulp down a lump in her throat.

- "Yes, sir..." He was looking at her as a wolf at pray.

- "Stop playing games with me..." He said it very slowly "You do know him, don't you?"

- "Err.." Naruto will kill her, and it would be very slow and painful death. She needed an idea, quickly."N-no… I-I don’t know him p-personally, b-but I know a l-lot about him. A-and.."

She couldn't help but stuttered and needed time to calm herself down. In the very short time she realized that her boss very badly wanted to know about Naruto and Miyabi just couldn't let it go just that easy. There was a moment to move her plan in a final stage.

- "And.."

- "I know someone who knows him the best." Sasuke looked at her with surprise.

- "Is it that Sai?"

- "No! He is a singer in a night club" Naruto definitely will kill her, but that was for his own good, she knew this a priori.

- "Ok, I need them in my office tomorrow. You may live" He wasn't happy about another close friend of the person who he was interested in. This Naruto was extremely friendly, and he didn't like it. As he didn’t like it earlier… He finally remembered. Sasuke was so lost in his thoughts that missed an evil smile on the face of his secretary.

- "No, Uchiha-san. There is only one way to talk to him" Those words distracted his mind from the thoughts and he looked at the secretary again.

- "And what is it?"

- "You have to meet him in this night club" She smiled innocently, knowing pretty well that her boss hated places like that.

- "No" He refused even think about it. But Miyabi knew which buttons should be pushed.

- "Ones he told me, Uzumaki is a constant guest in the club…" She saw sparks in the Sasuke's eyes and smiled.

- "Which club and when?"
Chapter end notes: Thank you for reading!