TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


You Found Me by inuyashas_only_1

[Reviews - 65]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes:

Hi! It's me...

Okay, this is my first yaoi. I'm not really a yaoi fan, to tell you the truth: I'm a die-hard NaruSaku fan. But don't prejedge me, wise guys-- I'm up for the challenge!

The only yaoi pairingĀ I like is KuroFai from "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle." Great pairing. Canon, actually, and my One True Pairing!!!!!! Besides Sakura and Syaoran. Does anyone else like Tsubasa?

Okay, each chapter will be written in a different character's point of view. It will most likely alternate between Naruto and Sakura.

I think that's it... oh yeah. Criticism is appreciated, as is compliments. Suggestions are always taken seriously. Also, I'm working harder on adding more detail.

Thnks, everyone!!!!!

Chapter notes: Read and Review!!!!!!

 

NARUTO  

I disliked it already.

 

It was ridiculously green. I knew that Konoha had a lot of forests, but I never expected this many.

 

My twin sister, Sakura, was asleep, her head on my shoulder and her arm tucked in mine. We’d always had a close relationship—but maybe that was typical of twins. Her breathing was shallow but steady, and I gently squeezed her hand, putting my arm around her shoulders.

 

I looked out the car window again, staring at the passing landscape. I knew that Sakura would like it, no matter how much I didn’t. I preferred the urban landscape of our old home, but I knew she would appreciate all the trees around the city of Konoha.

 

I sighed. I thought it was senseless to switch schools during the third quarter, but our parents had “urgent business” that required them to move immediately. They were always being relocated by their company. Sakura and I were used to it by now, but it was getting old. However, our parents promised that we would not be moving again until we finished high school.

 

Which would be here at Konoha public high.

 

That was a little less than three years away—I was a sophomore right now. I guess it was better than moving again once I had made friends here, but I wasn’t too fond of the town already. This situation could go either way for me.

 

Sakura stirred. I looked down at her. “Awake, sleepyhead?” I asked her quietly.

 

She nodded drowsily. “Are we there yet?”

 

“Yeah, but it’ll take a little longer to get to the house,” I answered. “Right, Iruka?”

 

“Yes,” said our driver, Iruka.

 

Sakura sighed. “In that case,” she said, and snuggled up against me again. “I’m going back to sleep. You’re warm, Naruto.”

 

“You’re too warm, Sis,” I complained, though I didn’t really mind.

 

“Just roll down the window, idiot…” she said before drifting off to sleep. I could feel her settle against me as she snoozed.

 

I commenced looking out the window. Tomorrow, we’d be starting at Konoha High. I thought that starting tomorrow was dumb too, seeing as how today was Thursday. But Sakura could look at it logically: it gave us a day to get used to the school, then a weekend to explore the town. I guess that made sense.

 

Knowing Sakura, she would make friends right away. She was charismatic, smart, and made friends easily. She would probably find a boyfriend in no time, too.

 That brought me back to something that she’d said. “Naruto, you’re almost sixteen and you’ve shown no interest in girls. Here’s your chance to start fresh! Get a girlfriend—I shouldn’t be the only girl in your life.” 

“Maybe I’d prefer that,” I said under my breath. I couldn’t really think of girls romantically. If they weren’t friends, they were nothing—not romantic interests of any sort. Girls terrified me. They expect so much of guys, think that everyone has to be able to read their minds and emotions, and go through moods like sticks of gum-- way too fast.

 

“Here we are,” said Iruka, pulling into a driveway. I stared at the house. It was gorgeous, with a spacious lawn, a fountain, and a large balcony in the front.

 

“Wow, Mom and Dad really scored with this one…” I said, opening the car door. I pulled my sister onto my back, her arms draping over my shoulders and her head against my neck. Stepping out into the warm spring air, I stared at the house. The sun was hitting it just right, and it looked beautiful.

 

“Wow,” murmured Sakura’s voice. She must’ve woken up.

 

“Seriously,” I agreed. “Let’s go inside. Mom and Dad went ahead and set everything up ahead of time.”

 

I carried her on my back into the house, setting her down gently. Everything was really nice: the leather furniture, the oriental rugs, the marble tables and wrought iron chairs…

 

“It’s very stylish,” Sakura observed. “I like it.”

 

“Yeah. It’s not half bad,” I agreed. “Not half bad at all.”

  

*          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

 

“Naruto, that’s not flying with me.”

 

“Oooh, but I’m so sick,” I moaned, pulling the covers up to my face.

 

Sakura glared at me. “Naruto. Uzumaki. You. Are. Going. To. Be. Late!”

 

I sighed. “Pleeeeeeeease, Sakura? Just for today? Please let me skip today…I don’t wanna go to school…”

 

“How old are you? Ten? Get up, Naruto!” Sakura grabbed my ankles and yanked. I flew from the bed and hit the floor, yelping.

 

“Sakura!” I cried. “You’re so mean to me but I’m so good to you!”

 

“You should be thanking me! I’m saving your butt here,” she almost growled.

 

I glared at my sister, pouting. She was dressed wonderfully, I noticed: a simple green tunic over a pair of light colored jeans.

 

“Narutooooooooo,” she said, and I could hear the severe annoyance creeping into her voice. I knew one thing for sure: I could not mess with my sister in the morning. She became the demon lord when she woke up.

 

“I’m up, I’m up!” I cried, saving myself from a black eye.

 

*          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

 

The first class Sakura and I had was like any other when we went to a new school—we were bombarded with questions.

 

“You’re twins?! You look so different!”

 

“Yeah,” I said, putting my hand behind my neck. “Um, we’re fraternal. But I suppose you guessed that…”

 

“Sakura, you’re so cute—can I have your number?”

 

“Um, I think I’d like to get used to things before I start going out or anything,” said Sakura awkwardly, smiling.

 

“Naruto, what’s your schedule?”

 

“Uh, first period math, second history, third Spanish, fourth gym, fifth chemistry, sixth literature and seventh art,” I said.

 

“And your schedule, Sakura?”

 

“Um, first period math, second art, third health, fourth biology, fifth history, sixth Spanish, and seventh literature,” Sakura replied, looking at her schedule.

 

And on and on like that. I was exhausted within the first ten minutes.

 

Finally, class started. I wasn’t too far behind, but I did have to learn a few formulas. Sakura, naturally, was easily recognized as the top student.

 

I stared at all the students in my class. I had learned the names of a few already. The guy in front of me was Lee, an enthusiastic sort of guy who wore a green tee shirt and a pair of black shorts. He had a black bowl cut and bushy eyebrows. I caught him staring at my sister.

 

The very first desk was occupied by a quiet sort of guy named Neji who kept his hair long. It was a dark shade of brown, and he had it loose and flowing. He was wearing a beige colored polo and some jeans that I wanted to buy, having seen them in my favorite store two weeks ago.

 

Behind him was his girlfriend Tenten. She wore a simple white shirt that had a flower up on the high collar and gauchos for pants. Her brown hair was tied up in two buns on top of her head. She was absentmindedly tapping her pencil on her lip, staring up at the white board and leaning forward in her seat.

 

A few seats away was Ino. With long blond hair the fell over her right eye, she had the look of the good-girl-with-an-attitude. She was tall and skinny like a model and dressed like one too—a silk top that was the color of grapes and a pair of skinny black jeans.

 

Two seats behind her was Shikamaru, the laziest person I’d ever seen in my life. He had brown hair he kept in a ponytail and a scowl on his face. He was leaning his chair back as far as it could go without him falling over. He wore a dark green jacket over a black tee-shirt and black shorts.

 

Shikamaru’s girlfriend was Temari. She had that cool sophistication and beauty that made you back away from her. With sandy colored hair that she kept in pigtails and evergreen colored eyes, you would think she was cute. Not the case—her eyes flashed dangerously and her hair was not…cute. She wore a black shirt and skinny jeans with a red belt. She was sitting in a rather cocky and confident position, with one leg drawn up and her hand against the side of her face.

 Kiba and Hinata were different. They sat next to each other in the back of the room. Kiba was muscular and sort of rugged, with messy brown hair and brown eyes the same color. He wore a plain black tee and some jean shorts complete with Air Jordans. He had a smirk on his face that clearly said, I’m bored but I’ve got a hot girlfriend to keep me company! Aren’t you jealous? 

Hinata was a cripplingly shy sort of girl who had long black hair, fair skin, and pale colored eyes. She wore a lavender sundress and a pair of sandals. She was nervously twirling a strand of hair around her finger. She looked a lot like Neji, and after a moment I put it together that they were related.

 

There was also Choji, a chubby boy who was actually eating chips in class. He had brown hair and wore a simple ensemble: white tee shirt and shorts.

 

Next to him, however, was Sai. Sai was pale and had dark hair, wearing a gray tee shirt and plaid shorts. He had a sort of smile on his face that made you instantly suspicious, but everyone treated him like a close friend, so I wasn’t too worried.

 

At long last, first period was over. I said goodbye to my sister, who was headed to art, and went to my next class, history.

 

Shikamaru caught up to me and said, “We have history together, so Temari and I will walk you to class. It’s on the other side of the building, so you’ll probably get lost the first couple days. And,” he added, looking over his shoulder, “Lee’s got art next, and he’ll be courteous enough to show your sister there.”

 

“Thanks,” I said, honestly grateful. “I really owe you guys one.”

 

“It’s no problem,” said Temari, giving me a smile I didn’t think I’d see on a face as cool and aloof as hers. “It’s probably kind of intimidating to go to a new school at nearly the end of the year, right? Naruto, you and your sister are welcome into our clique. You’ve met most of us…all that’s left is for you to meet Sasuke.”

 

“Sasuke?” I asked. “Who’s he?”

 

“Speak of the devil,” said Temari, her eyes narrowing and a grin growing across her face. “It’s the bastard himself.”

 

I looked to where her eyes were staring. I was instantly stunned.

 

He stood there, staring at us. He was obviously very proud and confident of himself, and his pale face had a bit of a smirk on it. His dark eyes were like pools of black paint. He was tall and dark, wearing a pair of black jeans and a blue shirt. His hair was black as night, and he grinned at us in almost a dark way as we neared.

 

“Hey. Temari, Shikamaru,” he said as the two neared. His eyes gave me a once-over. “Who’s this?”

 

“Naruto Uzumaki, a new student,” said Temari, going up to Sasuke and shoving a book into his hands. “Here’s your textbook back—thanks for letting me borrow it.”

 

Sasuke nodded, then turned to Shikamaru. “We’re at your place tonight, right? After the festival?”

 

Shikamaru nodded. “Thanks for blowing the secret.” He turned to me. “You and your sister can come with us tonight. There’s a big festival in the town. We were going to surprise you or your first day officially here, but Sasuke blew it.”

 

“I-It’s okay,” I said quickly. “We’d love to come. Thanks for inviting us. I’ll text Sakura in a minute to let her know…”

 

But suddenly Sasuke was right up in my face, examining me. I blinked, then stiffened, surprised at the sudden intrusion of space. He smelled kind of nice…like no cologne I’d ever smelled. It was kind of…cool.

 

“Sorry about this, but you look like quite the moron,” said Sasuke, leaning back again, now frowning. “I’m gonna guess that your sister got the brains, right?”

 

I was stunned. “Um…what?”

 

“Oh, and she probably got the looks too, right?” Sasuke said blatantly.

 

“Jeez, Sasuke, way to be friendly!” chided Temari, grabbing Sasuke’s shoulder. She looked at me. “Sorry, he’s really…blunt. And rude.”

 

“I can tell,” I said, miffed. “Thanks, it’s nice to meet you too.”

 

Sasuke gave me a smile that said, “I don’t like you.” But he simply said to me, “See you in class…dobe.”

 

I scowled, angry. Who was he to talk to me like that? He didn’t even know me.

 

I decided that I really, really didn’t like this guy.

 

 

Chapter end notes: Yay me!