TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


In the mind of SasuNaru by AllieChan, Tarkemelhion

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here we go! I'm back! I've been dead for the last err 9 months, but here we are with a new fiction that my friend Tarkemelhion and I came up with after a hard day building a fence. Hope you enjoy, lots of chaps to come, please comment!
Chapter one: The Kiss
Sasuke gritted his teeth, he knew he was flawless, not only was he top in the class at the ninja academy, but he was drop dead gorgeous, milky skin, raven hair, features so artistically crafted as if gifted from the heavens themselves, and well without blowing his own horn he knew all this. Yet this imbecile, this blonde idiotic twat that was called Naruto (more like Dobe) had no interest in Sasuke and this drove Sasuke to the point of madness.
After all, Naruto was dead last in the class, he was shorter then average, he wore goggles on his head and had the most infuriatingly loud voice, shouldn’t Naruto be jumping for joy at just being in the same room as Sasuke, yet it was quite the opposite Naruto hated him and well Sasuke was infatuated with this twat.

But right that moment Sasuke had adorned his most unemotional expression, for he was looking right into the eyes of that exact love interest. Normally Sasuke would have been enthralled at having the chance to examine the contours of the dobe’s face, but not now, not when the reason Naruto was so close to him was Sakura, the pink haired banshee who had the voice somewhat like one running their nails down a chalk board. Not when the reason was that Naruto was jealous of Sasuke because of HER!

Anyway back to the topic at hand, Naruto was now on his desk, face so close Sasuke could count his eyelashes, his blue eyes showing the expression of a child who had just had their last cup of ramen taken away from them. Yet Sasuke stayed still trying to bottle his anger, and the kanton no jutsu that was begging to come. How dare Naruto like Sakura more then him. An then when things seemed to be utterly unbearable the worst, or perhaps the best thing happened to Sasuke.

As if in slow motion the small space between them closed, as Naruto fell forward, his lips came crashing upon Sasuke’s, their eyes widening, Sasuke’s eyes widening for a different reason then Naruto’s. Sasuke’s heart stopped before beating erratically, even if Itachi jumped through the window at that moment an killed him, he would die a happy man.

The moment didn’t last long enough though, because Naruto pulled away gagging, grabbing at his throat exclaiming, “My mouth is rotting!” which was kind of…who are we kidding, it was definitely a blow to Sasuke’s ego. Who put on a equal show of being disgusted barking his usual insults at the blonde though this was cut short by the bunch of hysterical fangirls, who were now attacking Naruto. If Naruto’s reaction was not enough to ruin Sasuke’s special moment then these fangirls definitely were.

After Naruto was thoroughly beaten to a pulp and sulking to himself, Sakura came an placed herself between the two boys, she was always getting between them Sasuke thought begrudgingly. Sasuke was half paying attention, half reliving the short kiss when he heard Naruto’s name called, they were getting put into groups, his attention being sparked. Before a wave of despair washed over him when Sakura’s name was called out, only to be increased ten fold when Naruto exclaimed his joy at being paired with Bitch-face, the next occurrence was one that made Sasuke equally pissed off and joyous, his name was called out next.

Although this filled Sasuke with glee at the thought of being in the same group as Naruto, being able to see him everyday, tease him, and well tease him some more, his mood was dampened by Naruto’s response, although the hubba bubba nightmare was jumping around like they had won the lottery, Naruto was sulking once again.

Damn his luck, was his love always going to be one sided, and on one last thought, Sasuke thought he must thank the boy who pushed Naruto, for without him they would never have taken each other’s first kiss.