TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Reunited by LoneSurvivor

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is the first chapter of my story, and its quite short but others will be longer

Disclaimer: I do not own naruto. However i DO own Kenji Kaze
It was a bright, sunny day, Hatake Kakashi was at the memorial stone. He was looking at one name in particular, that name was, Uchiha Obito. His comrade who sacrificed himself just to save Kakashi. He suddenly sensed someone behind him. He turned around. Then , he saw a very familiar face.
''Long time no see Kakashi'' Said the man behind him.
''Sure is'' Answered Kakashi as he took a few steps toward him. ''Where have you been? I havent seen you since we were 10 years old!'' Said Kakashi
''Oh nowhere in particular, just training i guess. I left the village since everyone hated me here'' Said the man, he stepped out of the shadows and his spiky white hair was now showing,
''How couldn't they? After you tried killing Itachi , the best ninja in the village.'' Explained Kakashi as he kept walking towards the man
''I told you, I heard him talking about killing every member in his clan!'' Said the man
''Yeah, and i was the only one to believe you, Kenji.'' He stopped walking and stood still.
'' Nice to know you still remember me'' Said Kenji as he stepped out of the shadows. His face and body were now showing as well, His deep blue eyes looking at Kakashi. He was wearing light armored clothing with a black undershirt. His trousers were armored as well, He had a long sword strapped to his back.
'' I see your not a Genin anymore'' Said Kakashi suprised. Kenji smiled.
''Yeah, im a Hunter-nin now!'' Said Kenji with a huge grin on his face.
''Really!?'' Said Kakashi, now half-shouting in surprise.
"Why are you so surprised? You dont think i have what it takes? Said Kenji in a challenging kind of way.
''N-No its nothing like that... its just... umm....'' Said Kakashi while rubbing the back of his head. They were both laughing now.
''Thats exactly what you meant!!!'' Said Kenji happilly '' Wanna spar? then we can really see who is stronger!!''
''Sure thing, bring it on!!!'' Shouted kakashi as he got his kunai out. Kenji charged forward and tried to land a punch on kakashi. Kakashi dodged to the left and hit Kenji in the neck. Kenji dissapeared in a puff of smoke.
''Its over!'' said Kenji from behind. His kunai was next to Kakashi's neck.
''You HAVE gotten stronger!!!'' said Kakashi , suprised at the fact that he was so easily defeated.
''I told you! They wouldn't let a weakling be a Hunter-nin.'' Said Kenji while putting his kunai back into his pouch.
''Thats true, besides, I haven't been training lately.'' Explained Kakashi
''Is that so? Why?'' curiously said Kenji. ''You are ussually the type of person who spends most of his day training, if i remember correctly!''
''Well, with the Third Hokage dead and all, its been a pretty tough time for this village'' Kakashi said as he took a few steps away from Kenji.
''WHAT!?!?!? DEAD!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED???'' Kenji was now screaming in shock.
''Orochimaru killed him...'' Said Kakashi, knowing what is about to happen.
''Orochimaru... First my family and now the third???'' Said Kenji, now half-whispering.
''Im afraid so...'' Said Kakashi, knowing that orochimaru was Kenji's mortal enemy.
''From the day i left the village, i have been training to become strong enough to kill orochimaru. And now... now that he killed the third... ILL KILL HIM TWICE AS SLOW!!! ILL MAKE SURE HE SUFFERS... SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY!!!'' Said kenji shouting enraged.
''Anyway, the third somehow managed to disable his arms, so he wont put up much of a fight.'' Explained kakashi
''Then ill guess that will make it twice as entertaining. Won't it?'' Kenji said as he put on his mask.
'' Don't go yet , Kenji'' Said Kakashi '' Even though you were able to defeat me, there is no way you will stand a chance against Orochimaru''
''Don't worry, I still have the Koori Demon sealed inside me, remember?'' Said Kenji as he turned away from Kakashi.
'' It's true, you DO have the ice demon sealed inside you, but still, let me go with you!'' Shouted Kakashi as he walked up to Kenji.
"NO!!! This is MY fight!'' Said Kenji as he dashed away into the distance.
''Damn! I should have warned him about sasuke!'' Kakashi said to himself.
Chapter end notes: Disclaimer: I do not own naruto. However i DO own Kenji Kaze