TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Out Of The Frying Pan And Into The Fire. by Xx_sakura_blossom_xX

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Heyas.
I want to set a little vote here, I'm not sure whether to make this a Het or Yaoi fic.
So can you's review and let me know what you's prefere.

Rated for swearing.

Xxx
Chapter notes: Hiya, please read and review!.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Harry Potter, -Sobs-

Warning: This fic is rated for language and maby yaoi. I havn't decided yet.
They ran down the empty suburban street, counting the numbers on the houses until they got to No.21. The house looked exactly like the other ones on the road, same genetric coloured paint, same neatly kept garden.

But the trio could sense something different about this house, it had a dark aura about it. They looked at each other and nodded. This was where the last Horcrux was. They quickly walked up to the front door. A dark haired youth leading the way up the stairs.

The aura was coming from a room at the end of the landing. The room proved to be locked so the black haired one let a smaller figure take over.

"Are you ready?" the dark haired teen asked a young woman with bushy brown hair. The girl nodded and held up her wand and pointed it at a solid looking door.

"Alohamora" she whipered. A clicking noise could be heard and the door swung open. She shot a triumphant look at the two boys standing behind her.

One was tall with slightly curly red hair that reached his shoulders and pale blue eyes. His boyish face held a smattering of freckles. The other was slightly smaller with pale skin and long black hair that reached the small of his back, his emerald eyes glowed strangely in the darkness. Even from where she was Hermione could see the fangs that protruded slightly from his lips.

The dark haired boy quirked a fanged grin and motioned for her to get behind him.
"Here we go 'Mione, you okay back their Ron?" he asked looking back at his friends.

"Yeah mate, were gonna be fine!" Ron reasured and Hermione nodded with a small smile.
Harry returned the smile and began to walk forwards into the now unlocked room. It was empty, though the remnants of dark energy still remained.

Harrys heart began to beat faster as he looked around the empty room. Ron and Hermione were right behind him. A bit of fear showed through in Hermiones hazel eyes and Rons knuckles were white as they clutched his wand.

"W-where is it Harry" Hermione asked, stepping backward abit. "This whole thing smells like trap!" she turned and walked fast back towards the door only to find it gone.

In its place was a wall. Rons head swivled wildly as he looked for an escape route.
A dark chuckle broke through the anxious silence. The trio froze.

"Kukuku poor little Potter. Poor little mudblood and bloodtraitor. Poor, poor you! NOT!" a raspy voice said. Then the room was filled with black cloaked figures. They formed a circle around the trio and raised their wand in unison.

"Adeva Kevada!" they yelled and a dozen or so jets of green light shot from their wands and hit Ron and Hermione. Harrys heart stopped as he watched them slump to the ground. Their eyes devoid of life.

"Now for you!" a death eater said, Harry could sense the smirk in his voice. "Unfortunatley the killing curse doesn't work on vampyres so we have to be a bit creative!". The circle raised their wands again and shouted. "Eternus quiesco" and purple streams flew out of their wands and wrapped around Harrys waist.

He bit back a scream as they sank into his torso and his eyes drooped as a wave of lethargy washed over him. Sleep, he had to sleep. He was so, so tired . . .

The death eaters chuckled as he fell backwards his head hitting the floor with a loud -crack-.
The tallest one broke the circle and lifted up the sleeping vampyre, he flicked his wand and the death eaters dissapeared, leaving the prone forms of the fallen witch and wizard behind.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


It was two days after the supposed 'death' of their savior that the light and dark side met in an almighty battle. It went on for several months until a group of dark extreamists outside of the death eaters set off an Eternity spell.

Eternity spells were even more forbidden than the Unforgivables. They changed the very world its self and remade it to the casters wishes. The spell consumed nearly all senitinent life on the plantet including the caster as payment. The last recorded one used was by ancient wizards around the time of the dinosaurs

The Eternity spell was set to destroy all light wizards, but seeing as the casters were dark wizards the spell consumed all of them as well. In the end the world was destroyed and out of the billions of muggles and wizards that had been, only a handful survived.

The only wizards to survive had been the muggle borns because their magic was purely neutral. Over time they developed their magic so they could use it without wands, they rebuilt their towns and cities and tried to bring back their technology.

And out of the hell bourn by the Eternity spell, rose the legacy of the shinobi.


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

One million and ten thousand years later . . .

"Slow down Kakashi teme!" a black haired boy whined as he struggled to catch his breath. The silver haired youth he had been talking too didn't slow his pace or acknowlage the boy in any way. The black haired one narrowed his onyx eyes.

A pretty brown haired girl with two purple stripes on her cheeks looked frantically between the two boys. Kakashi was still stubbornly ignoring Obito and had quickened their pace in spite.

The branches on either side blurred as they went faster. Obito stumbled as his feet caught in a branch but managed to right himself before he fell off the tree. Kakashi noticed the blunder and snorted. Obito flushed a little in embarassment.

Rin frowned while panting, they were going really fast Kakashi was being so inconsiderate.

"Kakashi, can we please take a break. I can understand if you want to make it to Chimata village before nightfall but me and Obito kun need to take a rest! We don't all have your stamina!" the girl chided.

The silver haired boy glanced back at her, taking in her laboured breathing and nodded.
"We can rest here for a while" he said grudgingly. Rin and Obito smiled and jumped down from the trees to set up a small camp.

Kakashi followed hoping gracefully down from the treetops and ignoring Obitos glare. He went over to Rin and helped her set up two small tents. The hazel eyes girl smiled softly in thanks.

Before long everything was set up. Obito voluntered to go get fire wood and left his team mates in the clearing.

He wandered a bit into the surrounding area, looking for suitable firewood. The dark eeireness of the forest was getting to him and he started to sweat, looking around for anything suspicious.
And of course in doing this failing to see the ninja wire hidden under some long grass.

Obito felt his breath leave him as he fell to the ground hard, his orange goggles falling off from the impact and rolling away. Obito himself barely had time to roll away before a dozen or so shuirken came flying out of the trees.

The black haired boy blinked owlishly before grabbing his goggles, jamming them back onto his head and running back toward the camp, thoughts of fire wood long gone from his mind.
He felt two medium chakra signatures not too far behind him and swore.

They had to be chunin at least, and they were gaining. Obito picked up his pace and sped into the clearing attracting confused looks from his team mates. He drew a deep breath before saying.

"Being followed by ninja!! There chunin maby jounin, we have to go!! NOW!". Kakashi lept up and doused the fire before looking sternly at Obito.

"How did they find you?" he asked suspiciously. Obitos cheeks flushed in emarassment and he mumbled something about tripping and ninja wire. Kakashi rolled his eyes. Typical. Just typical.
Rin appeared beside them, her large eyes worried.

"We have to leave, on the map it said there are caves nearby, they'll be easier to defend then out here in the open!" she said and the two boys nodded before taking off in the direaction she indicated. Rin went through a set of handsigns and set a mild genjustu over the clearing making it seem like the geinin were hiding in the trees.

Satisfied she ran to catch up with her teammates. They headed in a north east direction and before long the trio could see a large mountain riddled through with caves and nooks.

Obito frowned, his chakra being the most potent at finding other chakra sources thanks to his clan teachings was far above Kakashis and even Rins. He could sense the hostile shinobi coming in closer to them. It would seem that Rins genjutsu wasn't effective.

He urged his teammates to hurry up and they found a resonably defendable cave within a few minutes, in fact they wouldn't have found it if Rin hadn't tripped over some roots and fell through the vines hiding the cave entrance.

It went back very far, even Kakashi couldn't see all the way to the end. They could all sense the enemy nins now they were almost here. Making a split decision Kakashi ordered his other teammates to follow him to the back of the cave.

As they were moving Obito stopped. He felt a strange chakra signature to his left. His head swiveled but there was only a cave wall. The foriegn chakra was strong but at the same time insubstantial and whispy, it was nothing he had ever sensed before.

Kakashi and Rin stopped and looked back at their team mate who was staring blankly at the wall.

"Yo, dobe. Hurry up, we have to get going!" Kakashi whispered, not bothering to conceal the irritation in his voice. He gasped when Obito turned and pressed his hands agains the wall and a section of it swung in like a door.

The trio hurried inside and the wall/door swung closed again. Now, from the inside they could see the hinges that were connected to the wall. The three genin colapsed against the wall, out of breath. after a while Rin looked over at Obito and asked, curious.

"I felt a really weird chakra signature through the wall . . . " he admitted. "I just pushed some of my chakra into my hand and the door just swung open!".

Kakashi got up and looked around the room they were now in. It didn't look like it had ever been inhabited by anything since before they entered. It was dark but dry, cobwebs clustered in every corner of the large cavern. Dust was thick on the rocky ground and now that he was in the room Kakashi could sense the weird chakra Obito had picked up on.

Rin and Obito turned to look at each other and then back at Kakashi, sharing a secret smile they slowly moved and followed their own senses to the strange chakra.

It led to the end of the cavern and into a small corridor. The silver haired genin turned to his teammates to tell them to move cautiously only to realise that they weren't there. From the corridor he could hear their voices.

"Coool, look around here . . . HEY!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" Obitos voice came ringing back into the cavern. Kakashi palmed his forehead before running over to his distrought team mates.

The corridor was even cooler than the cavern and led to a small room, the walls and floor of the room were grey and rocky like the rest of the cave but in the center of it was a bed of dried grass and straw. A prone figure lay sprawled on the bed. From its position Kakashi guessed it had been flung here and left to die.

His teammates were standing at the foot of the make shift bed, staring at the body. From what Kakashi could see it was male. His black hair was very long, reaching his ankles, his nails were also long and looked more like claws.

He seemed to be around eighteen and was slim with almost femine features and dressed in black clothes. Rin frowned as she also inspected the body. There was something up here. A thin layer of dust covered the man but from her point of view she could see his chest move up and down. He was breathing!

Quick as a flash Rin was kneeling down beside him, her hand glowing green. But as her glowing hands touched him, the mans eyes snapped open, they were a strange shade of jade. Rin recoiled in shock as he sat bolt up right. Agony in his eyes and he started to clutch and scrape at his neck, his long nails gouging shallow cuts in the soft flesh.

Obito snapped into action and grabbed the mans hands and forced them up above his head.
"Listen, stop trying to hurt yourself! Calm down oka-" the black haired boy was cut off as the man, who had been staring fixated at his neck, broke the hold on his arms and flipped Obito onto his back.

His hands fisted Obitos hair as he jerked the startled boys head to the side. Kakashi gasped as he saw the man open his mouth -his canines were huge and slightly curved- and bit into Obitos neck.

Obito hissed in pain and struggled to break the mans hold, but his grip was like iron. He was scarily strong and Obito was feeling weaker and weaker with each passing second as his lifes blood was drained away. After a few moments he stopped struggling.

Kakashi -who had been rooted to the spot in horror (Very un-shinobi like)- lept at the man and hit him solidly on the chest with a round house kick, the man went flying, his teeth releasing Obitos neck with a jerk. The drained boy falling to the ground with a quiet "Oof".

The medic of the team knelt by his side and cast a quick diagnostic jutsu. She looked surprized and horrified at the results.

"Kakashi, nearly all the blood from his bodys been drained!" Rin shouted as the silver haired nin drew a kunai. "Will he live?" He asked anxiously. Rin answered in the affirmative. And began healing what she could.

But it seemed that the weapon was not needed, after being forced off Obito the man hudled in a corner staring at his hands in digust and a hunger, there was still blood on them from when he had clawed at his throat. With morbid facination Kakashi watched as the man licked his hands clean.

"What the fuck is going on!!" he whispered. Silence was his only answer.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

All was dark and silent, Harry drifted slowly through this peaceful darkness. It was pleasant, like all the responsabliltys of the war and of Voldemort had dissapeared. He liked it this way, he liked the freedom and he liked the way he could just lay here and sleep forever.

Forgetting, that was the way Harry counted the time, for each hundred or so years that passed he forgot something. Soon, he even forgot his name. But he didn't mind, that was just the way it was, the price of his blissful nothingness.

Then, out of nowhere there was pain, he hadn't experianced pain in over a million years. In fact it was made all the more painful for its rarity.

Clarity, after a milenium of blindness he could see again, but what use was it when his eyes were still blinded by the light instead of the darkness. He could make out grey shadows but that was all.

Awareness he could feel his skin brushing agains his clothes, his hands against the straw that had been his bed, his hair flowing down his back. And the pain. Back to the crux of the matter, he strained to isolate the burning sensation and found it centered in his throat.

His hands scrabbled uslessly at his neck in an attempt to relieve the pain. Nothing. It blazed on, it felt like it was incinerating his throat, buring him up from the inside.
Blood. It dripped onto his hands from the cuts made by his nails.

Now he remembered, a shred of a memory flitted across his mind and settled. Blood. That was what he needed. He was a vampyre and he had not had blood in over a millenia. How was he still alive?. He shouldn't be . . .

Then his hands were grabbed and wrenched from his throat. Other hands surrounded them, they were warm, he could feel the blood pulse in the wrists attached to the hands, and attached to the wrists were arms and attached to them was shoulders and a neck. A Human.

He felt his mouth fill with saliva as he listened to the dainty pulse of blood beneath the humans skin. Delicious. He easily broke the humans grip and moved it so he could access its neck. With a hungry snarl he bit into the soft flesh and drank the hot salty blood.

Almost instantly he felt the pain recede, he felt his strenght returning and along with it, his memories. He was Harry, he was a wizard turned vampyre and had been put under a sleeping spell after his friends were killed. It felt strange to think about it all so calmly, but he supposed that the years apart had dulled his emotional pain.

Then one of the other shadows, or was it another human moved. A foot hit him in the chest, hard and he was sent flying into a wall. His vision cleared and he found himself staring at the limp form of a boy, maby twelve or thirteen years old, with black hair and orange goggles. kneeling over the boy was a girl around the same age with brown hair and strange purple marks on her cheeks, the last person and the only one standing was another boy except with grey hair, half his face was covered with a mask and he held a weirdly shaped knife in one hand.

Harry grimanced, he had attacked a child! The one thing he had sworn never to do, despite the fact that most other vampyres had told him it was the best type of blood to consume Harry could never bring himself to feed off one. And yet now he had done it, although in his defense he hadn't really been himself.

The small of blood reached his nose, his own blood. It was dripping down his hands, not one to waste anything Harry cleaned the blood off his hands and turned to look at the silver haired boy who was really the only threat.

Harry stood up with some difficulty, his muscles creaking in protest from not having been used in so long. He saw the silver haired youth tense as he stood and held his hands up in surrender.

"I'm not going to hurt you, promise. I didn't mean to hurt your friend. I was just so hungry" Harry explained, flipping his ebony locks over his shoulder, damn long hair was annoying. The boy in front of him didn't relax and regarded him warily. The brown haired girl who had been tending to the fallen boy gasped.

Both Harry and sliver head, looked at her. Harry saw recognision in her eyes as she stood up and walked beside her friend. "Y-your a vampyre!" she whispered as Harry tensed. The girl looked like she was building up her courage as she walked a bit closer.

"Your not supposed to exist! Your just a story!" she said looking curiously at him. "My nan told me that before the shiobi there were mythical creatures with strange powers call witches, wizards, werewolves, elves and vampyres, she said they were all wiped out by a spell in a war or something. She said it was a story that her nan had told her and her nans nan had told her."

Harry blinked. Wiped out by a spell?. Ah shit.