TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Perfect Scars by i_heart_notebooks123

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hiya! Ciao!

Well... I'm back. Kind of.

Maid is being put on hold for a bit, possibly discontinued (if I choose to do that, I'll post that on the summary), but at least I'm finally posting a story. It feels like it's been ages.
I've just been having terrible writers block and confidence issues... especially the writers block... it seems I'm having an easier time writing reviews than my own stories....

But anyway! Like I said, I'm back, for the most part, and this is a brand new one-shot that I hope you enjoy!

Not too fluffy that you're dentist should be crying, but enough where you just might read it again. ^-^

Like I said, it's sort of a sequel to Crying Skies. Sort of. It's really just fluffy nonsense, but if you've read Crying Skies you'll notice, but if you haven't read it, well, what the heck are you waiting for? Go read it!

That's all. Read and Review.

Ciao for now. P.S. This was beta'ed by the amazing CapriaStar. Thank you so much! You really saved me. ^^
Even the steam on the mirror can't seem to make the markings fade.

He reached forward with a pale hand and swiped at the fog to reveal a pale man.
Sasuke Uchiha gazed into his own coal eyes framed by tendrils of dark wet hair. His gaze met his reflection's gaze over the sink in his bath room. Sasuke let his eyes roam down his own chest, stopping at each marking.
Sasuke wasn't vain, but even he could admit he was quite handsome. All except for those scars.

The sound of water hitting tile interrupted his train of thought.

Why is it only him that seems to have little disfigurements?

His best friend Naruto Uzumaki always healed impossibly fast, and there was never even a trace of injury left. Thanks to that stupid demon fox. His other close friend, Sakura (who, thank God, realized she indeed does not love Sasuke), would never get a scar- she's too good a medic nin to let that happen.
Ino, Choji, Lee, even Shikamaru! No one else seemed to have markings on their bodies, no matter how faint.

Sasuke sighed and ran his hand along his largest scar- three jagged lines running across his stomach, right above his belly button.
He winced at the memory; Naruto had taken a swing at him during their fight at the Valley Of The End- again with that stupid demon fox. Deep scratches like that from demons never fully heal. Sasuke was just glad they had faded to a faint pink.

He snatched a new towel from the pile on the counter and began drying off his torso. He ran the fluffy article along his pale arms. Sasuke grimaced; he gingerly ran his finger along the faint lines criss-crossing along his arm.
Rabid fan girls on Valentine's Day playing tug-'o-war, with him as the rope.
Sasuke shuddered.
But his shivers melted into a wan smile as he recalled how Naruto had snatched him from the girls clutches and how they had decided to hide out on top of the Hokage Mountain with a few boxes of onigiri and preheated ramen for company.

Sasuke continued drying himself off when a flash of orange caught his eye. He glanced down and saw an orange toothbrush.
Orange...

His thoughts immediately drifted to Naruto again and how perfect he was. And people think he's better than that Dobe! No one ever bothered to make it a contest of looks. Or personality. Actually, they did...and they still thought he was the best?
Sasuke shook his head, baffled by what he just realized.

Many of his avid fans would deny it till their last breath, but Naruto was truly the more perfect male specimen. His blond hair defied gravity naturally, creating the ever perfect tousled look, framing his perfect blue eyes.
Eyes that could kill you on the spot or give you a new reason to live with one look.
Eyes contrasting against perfectly toned honey skin, free of any blemish or spots.

Sasuke grumbled as he rubbed his locks of hair between the fuzzy towel; how can an idiot be so perfect?

He noticed a drop of water that had fallen from his hair roll down his neck; he swiped it away and shivered. The texture of the towel brushing against the bruise on his pulse sent chills up his spine. That baka...

The raven reached around and gingerly rubbed the towel against his broad back. He twisted around to glance in the mirror and frowned.
There, in three rows of three, were thin scars running down his back, the only thing left from the time he had taken nine shuriken in the back, thinking he was protecting Naruto, when in fact, Naruto had jumped out of the way at the last possible moment.

And now he never got to hear the end of how much of a "protective bastard" he was.

Sasuke sighed, dropping the now damp towel into the plain white hamper.

He turned to face the mirror again.

He heard the water stop.

He felt him before he saw him.

It was a wet brush of fingers along each vertebra.

Sasuke arched against the touch, his gaze meeting the blue gaze over his shoulder reflected in the mirror.

"Idiot," he murmured, "I just got dry."
"Like it matters- you're going to need another shower by the time I'm done with you," was how Naruto responded, growling in his ear.
Sasuke bit his pale lip, trying to bite back a moan while trying to act stingy, but this only turned Naruto on more if his groan was any indication.
Naruto's fingers left his spine and moved on to trace the lasting marks on his back.

"You know you didn't have to jump in the way teme... but then again you love me and you want to protect me..." Naruto grinned against the pale column that was his neck and Sasuke growled through clenched teeth.

"Baka!"

Naruto just dipped his blonde head to nip at his shoulder and Sasuke tilted his head to the left to let him.

His blonde ran tan hands up and down his arms, feeling the dips in his skin where the ravenous fans had dug their nails into him.

"You know, that was my favorite Valentine's Day Sasuke..." Naruto whispered warmly against the shell of his ear.
"I know."
"I love you, Sasuke."
"I know," he sighed. He felt the urge to do something very rare- share his feelings. "I just can't believe it."

That stopped Naruto.

He turned Sasuke around swiftly so they were facing each other, eye to eye.
"What?"
"I said I can't believe it, though."
"Why?" Naruto asked, honest confusion clouding his clear blue eyes.

Sasuke sighed again. This is what he gets for trying to be emotional for once. Confession time. Time to bruise his own pride.

"Because you're perfect and I'm not. At all."
"Sasuke I'm not-"
"Yes, you are," Sasuke cut him off shortly. "You're so nice, you work so hard it's admirable and suicidal all at once, everyone loves you, and, you're just perfect. Tall, blonde, tan, no scars. Perfect."

Naruto grinned wryly. It wasn't quite the smirk Sasuke had been half expecting, but still.

"You have no idea how sweet it is to hear stuck-up-ice cold-arrogant Sasuke Uchiha say that to me. But I'm not perfect. You make me sound perfect, but I'm not. Remember? I'm a monster."
That really fired Sasuke up; "You're not a-"
Now Naruto smirked as he cut Sasuke off just like he had been cut off before. "Yes, I am. But it's okay. And if this is about your scars..." he ran his hands along his arms and back, "it doesn't matter. You're still perfect, too."
"Really?" Sasuke asked, almost shyly. Almost. This was turning out to be quite the love fest, but this was just the emotional up-lifting he needed.
"Really. In fact, I'll show you how perfect you are."
"Promise?" Sasuke asked, a smirk tugging at his lips.

Naruto let a smile loose as well and began unwrapping Sasuke's white towel from his hips.

"Promise," he replied, sealing it with a kiss.

And once again, Sasuke was glad that Naruto was a man of his word.
Chapter end notes: That's all! I hope you enjoyed, and please, don't forget to leave a review and let me know what you thought. ^-^