TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


dare to be different! by camstir95

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naruto

‘Why does everyone hate me?’ I asked myself ‘I’m just a normal 17 year old boy! Well kinda, besides the fact that everyone knows I’m gay, and the fact that I have a monster sealed inside me.’ I sat there looking up at the ceiling while the shadows overtook it. Sadly, this has been my life for as long as I can remember and everyday the same thing happens. I go to school, get tormented by the other students, watch girls fall head-over-heels for the Uchica kid (and I must say I see why), and sit all alone in the back of the class. And all this happens for one reason, I’m the outcast of the school, I’m the kid that even dorks wont come around. I sighed in to the empty, and now completely dark, room.

I don’t really care that everyone despises me I just care that Sasuke does. People may not know it but Sasuke used to be my friend back in elementary school and I started to get a crush on him (now I have completely fallen for him), BUT that all went away after 6th grade when he became part of the ‘in-crowd’ and forgot all about me. “’ Hey kit what’s wrong’” Kyuubi asked me. Kyuubi is the fox demon that I carry inside me. ‘nothing is wrong’ I answer her “’ your lying kit, tell me.”’ ‘It’s the same old same old. Ok?’ “’ok I understand. Just…. Try and get some sleep tonight.’” Kyuubi said. With that I closed my eyes and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Akina

“First the long bus ride and NOW I can’t sleep!” I sighed into the almost empty room. I’m new to the town and I start school tomorrow. ‘Grate I can’t sleep’ I thought to myself as I sat there “Oh well might as well do something useful” I said out loud even though no one was in the room. I continued to unpack my things stopping every now and then to look at some old things that I thought I threw away. As I was unpacking I came across an old picture of me and my old friend Hatsumi. I sighed. She was my first friend in the old town, and we promised to keep in touch so I guess I can write her later when I’m finished with what I’m doing.

I looked down in to the box that was almost empty. It only had a couple pictures and some
Nick-knacks. I yawned. ‘YES!! I’m tiered, good’ I went and laid down as I fell asleep.

Sasuke

“Why do you do this to me?” yelled an unknown voice I could here it all around me “Why do you treat me this way?” “Why are you so cold to me?” the questions flew at me from every direction. “What do you want from me!?” I screamed back at it as silence fell around me. “WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!?” he wailed at me. “What are you talking about?” I cried out as I fell to my knees. “You know what I’m talking about, you just don’t think about it,” he whispered right in front of me. I looked up to see who the voice belonged to, only to see a blur of colors before me at he flashed away. He said one last thing before silences fell over me again “Out of all the things you could have forgotten you chose me. Thanks, ‘friend’!” you could hear his voice drip with sarcasm. I started to fall into the darkness beneath me

I jolted up from my bed my face wet with sweat. “It was only a dream.” I stood up and walked over to the window and gazed out at the abandoned street side. I’ve been having dreams like that for some time now, always with the same voice, only different questions, and the person gets clearer every time. I closed my eyes and sighed ‘I need to go back to bed’ I thought. Each night I’ve been getting less and less sleep and it’s not healthy for me. ‘I’m gana go for a walk’ I decided as I walked out the door.

As I was lost in thought my feet carried me to the one place I haven’t been in years, Naruto’s house. One day I might get the guts to face him, and tell him the truth, that I love him, to make all the pain and hurt that people cause him to go away. “But I can’t” I whispered. With one last look at his house I walked away.

The next day~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Naruto

I slammed his hand down on the annoying beeping thing called an alarm clock and looked at the time. “SHIT I WOKE UP LATE AGAIN!” I yelled as I threw on some random close and a pull-over jacket, deciding to skip the shower today, and took a quick look in the mirror to see what I put on. I put on a black jacket with an orange spiral on the front, and along pair of old dark baggie jeans full of holes patched up with different pieces of fabric that I found around the house. Not worrying about my hair I flew out his door and towards the school.

I stepped foot in the classroom about five seconds before the bell rang though out the school. “So nice of you to join us Mr. Uzumaki, find your seat.” Mr. Hatake, better known as Kakashi sansei, said. “Yes, sir” I answered duly, as I found my seat ALL the way in the back of the room where no one else would have to sit by me or even have to see me. While Mr. Hatake was in the middle of a lecture, talking behind the ever present book he has, the door opened to revile a girl. Her hair as white as snow and eyes that looked as blue as ice on the brightest yet coldest day of the year. She looked like the nicest thing ever, but the close she wore said the opposite. She wore a pair of baggie jeans the hung low on her hips with a studded belt, her shirt was blue tank top with a black jacket that was half way zipped and one side of the jacket hung off her shoulder with the same orange spiral I had on mine.

“Is this Mr. Hatake’s class?” she asked as she walked into the room.

Akina

“Is this Mr. Hatake’s class?” I asked as I walked into the room. You could see all the boys in the room staring at me ‘Man this gets so annoying’. “Yes it is and you must be the new girl,” he stopped to check his clip board “Mochizuki Akina.” He replied. “That would be me.” I stated. After that Kakashi sansei told me to sit wherever I would like to. Even thought I had boys throwing themselves at me and begging me to sit by them, a certain blonde boy in the back caught me attention. As I walked back there I got looks from some of the students saying things like ‘what are you doing’ and ‘don’t sit back there’, but I didn’t care.

I through my things on the desk be side him and sat down “Hi, I’m Akina. What’s your name?” I asked him while sat down. “Um…I’m Naruto.” He stated shyly “why are you over here?” he queried sounding confused. “I don’t know. Cuz I can. The teacher said sit anywhere. And, besides, you look like you’re the outcast. I never liked the in-crowd” I answered happily. I swear for the slights second I saw a smile on his face.

Lunch time Naruto~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

I walked out of line, food in hand, and started to go over to me normal lunch table, only to get called over to another by Akina “Naruto! Come sit by me.” I silently walked over to where Akina was sitting “Um…..hi” I said, back to my shy-self “Sit” she commanded. I sat “Man, you listen like a dog,” she joked. “HAY, what are you doing at our lunch table, Fairy!?” an angry voice rang out. I would know that voice anywhere it was pounded in my head, latterly, the voice belonged to Kiba, and by the laughs behind him I would say all of his little jock fowlers were there. Suddenly I was being held up in the air by my shirt collar, cutting off my air supply to where I was gasping for every breath that I could take in. I heard Akina from somewhere in front of me say to Kiba and a very threatening voice “Let him go, or you’ll be sorry!” “Oh I’m so scared, what are you gana do about it, princess” Kiba asked in a high pinched voice. Right after he said that I felt the hold on my shirt loosen and I fell to the ground with an “oof” and saw that Akina had knocked the guy unconscious “Damn that girl packs-a-punch!” someone in the crowd yelled.

""" more is comming """