TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Jealousy to the Max: a NaruSaku fanfic by inuyashas_only_1

[Reviews - 47]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Yeah, so I like to take things slow...so if this story drags on, keep reading and know it'll only get better, y'all.
--sarah-hime, aka inuyashas_only_1
Chapter notes: I hope y'all will read and review. Well-rounded critisism is the best gift you can give me! :D
Also, I'm real new to this, so ignore any mistakes I've made. Goumen nasai (I'm sorry)!
“Naruto. Naruto. Naruuuuuuutoooooooooo. Wake up,” said Sakura, poking Naruto’s sleeping form.

Naruto turned over on his bed. “Nooo,” he moaned. “I don’t wanna get up.”

“Naruto, if you don’t get up, I’m stealing all the ramen from your kitchen.”

“No, don’t do that,” Naruto protested, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He smacked his lips sleepily and looked blearily at the pink-haired girl standing up-side down from his ceiling, nose almost touching his.

His big blue eyes got even bigger. “What the—! S-S-Sakura! How’d you get into my house?!”

“The window was open, Naruto.” She sighed. “Idiot, if you keep doing that the Atatsuki are gonna just waltz right into your bedroom.”

Naruto blinked and gulped, still just a bit nerve-wracked at seeing his teammate hovering over him in his room. It was just the teensiest bit awkward with her there, seeing as how they were nearly nose-to-nose—her up-side down in front of him and him sitting up, staring at her green eyes.

“Lady Tsunade has a new assignment for us,” Sakura said, turning around, still walking on the ceiling, and going to Naruto’s kitchen. He got up out of bed, straightening his pajamas, and followed her.

“Oh yeah? And what would it be?” he asked her, opening his fridge and pulling out milk.

“I don’t know yet,” she said, going over to the window and looking out at the buildings of Konoha. It was only nine-thirty, but everyone was busy preparing for the day. Sakura smiled as a familiar boy on a giant dog passed by the window on the street below.

Sakura opened the window and called, “Hey, Kiba!”

Kiba paused and waved up at Sakura. “Sakura! How’re ya doing?”

“Just fine, thanks! I’m having some trouble waking up the knucklehead ninja, though,” she said a little grouchily, turning back to Naruto, who had fallen asleep at the table, milk spilling onto the floor. “Really, he’s such a moron.”

“Don’t we know it! Don’t we, guys?” Kiba asked.

Sakura furrowed her brow. “…Guys? It’s only you and Akamaru, right?”

“I-I’m here, too…” said a meek voice, a head poking out from behind Kiba.

“Hinata! Hi!” said Sakura, laughing. “I didn’t even see you behind Kiba!”

Kiba was blushing several shades of red. “I-I offered her, um, a ride practice,” he explained.

“Suuuuuuuuuure,” said Sakura, smirking. “Well, I gotta wake Naruto up. I’ll see you both later—we’ve got a mission.”

“Have fun!” Kiba called.

“Stay safe, both of you,” said Hinata, gripping Kiba’s shoulders as he urged Akamaru forward. They were both gone in an instant.

Sakura turned around, sighing, and finally dropped to the floor, gracefully flipping so she could land on her feet. She straightened and growled at Naruto, “Naruto. If you don’t get up right now, I’m going to demolish your home.”

Naruto coughed and sat up, milk on one side of his face. “Jeez, Sakura…” he mumbled, wiping his face with his sleeve. “You’re so harsh…”

“I have to be,” explained Sakura, tossing him a napkin, “or else you’d never move your lazy ass. Now use a napkin, don’t use your shirt, you slob.”

Naruto honestly didn’t mind Sakura’s mother-hen pestering. He knew she was just looking out for him. His cheeks got a little warm as he wished it was just a little more than motherly affection.

It had started a long time ago, maybe when he was ten. He was alone on the swing near the ninja academy, staring at all the ninja trainees passing by. That’s when he caught sight of her.

She was merely passing by, but it felt like she was there for eternity. Shoulder-length pink hair, perfect posture, green eyes like sunlight-filtered leaves, and a brilliant smile. She was talking with a girl who was slightly shorter than her, with long pale blond hair. But the other girl didn’t matter; he had eyes only for the other girl.

It had been six years since he’d fallen for this kunoichi…

And she’d been in love with Sasuke for even longer than that.

“Eat,” Sakura commanded, setting a bowl of instant ramen down in front of him. “Then we’ll go receive our assignment from Lady Tsunade. So get going. Get dressed, and wash your face…you’ve got milk all over it.”

Naruto didn’t even bother to argue with her. It would only mean a broken jaw for him.

“Be in Lady Tsunade’s office by ten,” Sakura said, her feet glowing blue with her chakra as she walked over to the window. She walked down the wall, waving as she went.

Naruto sighed and dug in to his ramen. At least a new mission would help take his mind off his recent failure with retrieving Sasuke.

He finished his ramen and got dressed, heading out the door and to Tsunade’s office.

“Hey, Granny Tsunade,” he said when he arrived in her office. Sakura and Tsunade turned around.

“Ah, Naruto,” said Tsunade. “I have your next mission.”

“Which is…?”

“You’re retrieving a kidnapped prince.”

“A kidnapped prince, my lady?” asked Sakura a little dryly.

“I’m with ya, you would think that a prince would have better security,” smirked Naruto.

“Shut up, both of you. He’s not a real prince, but is referred to as one by his clan. I want you to get him back, as soon as possible.”

“The consequence if we don’t?” asked Naruto, examining his necklace that once belonged to the first Hokage.

“Simple,” said Tsunade. “You’ll die.”
Chapter end notes: I hope you liked the first chapter. I know it's pretty short. It'll get longer, don't worry. Also, if it's moving slowly, just keep reading; it'll pick up pace in both romance and action. Enjoy, everyone! Don't forget to read and review. Like I said, well-rounded critisism is the best gift you can give me!