TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Reviving the Uchiha Clan by sasukegal4593

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: My first Sasuke lemon n.n Please review and tell me your thoughts.
Chapter notes: www.cheyenneandsasuke.zoomshare.com
Naruto Wolf Angel Chronicles

Reviving the Uchiha Clan

(Hello, everybody, sasukegal4593 here, and this is my first lemon-dedicated story. There are a few lemons in my series, but this is my first lemon-dedicated one-shot. . .thing. ^_^'

Um, anyways, the girl character in my story, Cheyenne, is from my series, Naruto Wolf Angel Chronicles. n.n

She and Sasuke are engaged.

She's a bit of a klutz and she likes Pokemon, and she carries the 8 tailed wolf demon inside of her.

Naruto Wolf Angel Chronicles is my series about Cheyenne, and I may post up some of the episodes on here [they'll be rated T], but if you'd like to read ahead, go to .

On my site, there's a make-your-character-contest and anime downloads[that I recommend] and a photo gallery of Cheyenne and Sasuke, as well as the 160+ episodes of Naruto Wolf Angel Chronicles and the Shippuden Sequel, Naruto Wolf Moon Chronicles.

Anyways, without further ado, please enjoy the lemon.

May your nose bleed a river)

"Sensei," Cheyenne smiled as the two climbed over a grassy hill to reach the secret hiding place of Orochimaru's base. "It's been about two years. . ."

Hoshihana smiled.

The yonin had took the young cub under his wing to train her to use her wolf demon according to her will.

"It may be," he said. "But distance makes the heart grow fonder. Besides, you need to see him again after being so far away in such rigorous training. . . "

"Training?" the young kuinoichi giggled. "You call being drunk every saturday night on sake rigorous?"

After sliding down the hill, Cheyenne ran to the rock that held her fiance and her lover-Sasuke Uchiha- underneath it in the secret labrynths that Orochimaru had built.

"Wow, you must be horny," Hoshihana laughed.

Cheyenne ignored her immature elder's comments and slowly moved the rock to reveal the passageway.

After making her way into dozens of rooms only to be dissappointed by his absence, she finally found him a small room with a candle lit.

He was laying on the bed, gazing at the ceiling. . . his mind filled with what seemed like the burden of the world.

"Sasuke. . ." She said quietly.

The fifteen year old sat up and stared at her through the candle light.

He had grown up more than she imagined. . . he was more muscular now, and his charcoal eyes had grown more serious.

His skin was a bit paler due him being underground so much. . .but she liked this new look. It was, in fact, sexy.

Sasuke smiled at her with a smirk.

She had grown too.

Her dark, curly hair had gotten longer, and, holy hell, her breasts were HUGE. Not HUGE, HUGE, but still very big.

Sasuke debated to himself what cup she was now.

C cup, he determined. Which was exactly right.

Her figure was a bit more curvy.

In fact, he decided. She might just be ready to revive the Uchiha clan.

Cheyenne smiled innocently.

One thing that hadn't changed about her was her big, blue eyes, which always gave her and innocent look.

"Hi,"he said after the two had time to observe each other. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Cheyenne nodded and sat on the bed next to him.

She looked under his shirt to see the cursemark "You still have that, I see. . ."

Sasuke looked at the floor. "Yeah. . .I do. . . "

The kuinoichi ran her fingers through his hair, smiling at him. "I've. . .really missed you . . ."

Sasuke smiled back and put his hand against her cold cheek. She was always cold, for some odd reason.

"I've missed you more," he breathed, pulling her into a kiss.

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, allowing him to slide his tongue into her mouth. She let out a small animal noise as she licked his tongue with hers.

She slid her hands under his open chested shirt and felt his muscular body.

Her hands were also cold, but he didn't mind. In return, he put both hands to her breasts and squeezed them for good measure.

He slid her down onto the bed.

As they broke for air, she smiled and sat up.

Sasuke smiled back.

His smile was something rarely seen, so she took pride in the fact that she could lure it out.

She giggled and began to unbutton her top. "You wanna see 'em?"

Sasuke gave her a kinky smirk and nodded. "Of course. . .they've-I mean-you've grown up a lot. . ."

Cheyenne unbuttoned her top, revealing her breasts.

She smiled and began to unhook her bra, which Sasuke saw the C cup tag on it. "Um. . . should I lock the door?"

"No one will bother us," the Uchiha smiled as he grabbed her wrists, pushing her back down onto the bed.

She blushed deeply and the two stared into each other's eyes a moment.

Cheyenne freed her right hand from his grip and reached down into her bag for her birth control pills.

Sasuke grabbed her wrist again. "I didn't say you could get them . . ."

The girl had a confused look on her face.

"I don't want you to take them . . ." Sasuke said firmly. "I think we're old enough to start trying to revive the Uchiha clan. . ."

Cheyenne tried to sit back up, but Sasuke wouldn't loosen his grip on her. "Sasuke! I don't-"

"If something were to happen to me," Sasuke whispered, looking away. "The clan would die out. . .and there wouldn't be any part of me left. . ."

"But, nothing's gonna happen, right?" Cheyenne faintly whispered back.

"I hope not. . ." Sasuke released his hold on her sat back and untied the rope around his waist.

He took off his shirt, revealing his muscular chest.

Cheyenne was speechless. He really had been working out.

Sasuke then sat on the edge of the bed and continued to strip until he was in nothing but his boxers.

"Your turn," he whispered with arrogance.

Cheyenne smiled faintly and also stripped off her clothing.

When nothing but her bra was left, she began to unhook it when Sasuke hunched over her. "I wanna do it."

She let out a small giggle.

He was like a kid in a toy store, wanting to reach that one special toy on the highest shelf all by himself.

Sasuke unhooked her bra, revealing her breasts to him.

He smiled and licked the left one. "They're a lot bigger. . ."

"The secret is selenium . . ."Cheyenne smiled playfully as she threw the bra off the bed.

Sasuke smiled and slid off his boxers, revealing his manhood.

It was perfect, Cheyenne thought to herself. It was a bit longer than last time, two years ago. But still, not too big, not too small. Just right.

While the fairy tale mataphors raced through her mind, Sasuke mounted her.

It had been so long since he had felt her warmth, her moisture, since he had released himself inside her.

Cheyenne smiled despite her fear of it hurting like thier first time due to the fact that it had been two years. Her slit might have shrunken. . .

Sasuke put both of his hands on her face, as if to keep her in place, and kissed her deeply.

She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sasuke smirked as he pulled back.

He reared himself back a bit, then entered her in a single swift motion.

She moaned in pleasure. It didn't hurt as much as she thought.

She spread her legs apart, wanting to feel him more and more.

Sasuke moved in deeper, giving a slight grunt as he moved around in her.

"Sa. . . .Sasuke. . . " she moaned, breaking out into a bit of a sweat at the adrennaline of the pleasure.

The Uchiha heir said nothing as he began massaging her breasts, slowly kneading them.

She gave out a heavy, intimate sigh as she began to feel herself slowly moving towards her climax.

Sasuke then leaned down and bit her tit.

She gasped. "Ow! That hurt!" She yelped.

Sasuke looked up at her with a mischievious smirk. "Sorry, I couldn't resist. . ."

He moved in deepers, feeling her walls as he felt himself quickly reaching a climax.

"Cheyenne. . ." He grunted as he grabbed her wrists, this time his grip tighter than earlier.

She knew what this meant. He was reaching his limit.

He moaned as his seed spilled into her.

She felt the flood and gasped, trying to absorb it all into her.

She then cummed all over him.

Sasuke felt this response and began to pant.

The two were covered in sweat.

After a few moments of thier heavy breathing, Sasuke slowly removed himself from her.

Cheyenne smiled. "Sasuke. . . I love you . . ."

He smiled as he layed next to her, covering her up. He knew how cold she got. "I love you, too. . . "

Cheyenne smiled and turned over to where her back was facing him as he spooned her.

She put her hands over his.

She noticed that, instead of him choosing going to sleep with his hands holding her hips or her breasts, he was feeling her stomach.

"Just think," Sasuke whispered into her ear, as if the air would shatter around them. "You'll be carrying the heir to the most powerful shinobi that ever lived. . ."

He rubbed her stomach gently. "I'll do my best to be a father. . . "

"Yes," Cheyenne smiled, hiding her guilt.

She loved Sasuke with all of her heart. She really did.

She didn't want to hurt him.

She wanted nothing more than his happiness.

That was why she had never told him. . .that a doctor had told that she most likely would never have children.