TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hey, Teme by Erendhyl

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Neither is Sasuke.
Hey, Teme. You probably don’t know why I’m talking to you. After all, you’re dead. But, you know, I’ve never really been able to believe that, Teme. You were just too persistent to die. You’re almost as bad as me at accepting when it’s over.
We all miss you, Teme. Sakura-chan still cries herself to sleep some nights over you. She took it the worst. I guess I can see why. You finally admit to her that you love her, and then you die within a week. I’d be heartbroken as well. At least I have Hinata-chan. She helped me make it through those first few weeks, after you… Kakashi-sensei misses you too. These days, he brings two flowers when he goes to visit the memorial stone. One is for Obito… and one is for you. He was even crying at your… funeral. Can you believe it, Teme? Kakashi-sensei, crying? He said that you were like the son he never had. He never wanted to have to see you die so young, Teme. None of us did. You were only sixteen.
The first few weeks after… it happened, were the hardest. I kept expecting you to just appear one day and say that it had all been a joke, and we were all losers for falling for it. I guess I forgot that you don’t have a sense of humor, Teme. It’s weird, though. Even though it’s been a year now, it doesn’t feel like you ever truly left us. It just feels like you’re not here at the moment, but you’ll come back one day, almost like when you were with the Snake Bastard. I never did get to pay you back for leaving us to join him, Teme. I guess that I never will.
Hey, Teme, do you think I’m delusional, for talking to a dead guy? Tsunade-baa-chan says that you’re gone for good, but I don’t believe her. You’re not really gone, are you, Teme? You’re still here with us. I know it. On some days, when I stand near a Sakura tree, I can see you, standing there with me. You’re almost see through, like ghosts are supposed to be, but you there. You always tell me how beautiful Sakura trees are, just like our Sakura. You really loved her, didn’t you, Teme? I wish that you’d been able to spend some more time with her. You may be a jerk at times, but you didn’t deserve to have to leave her so soon.
Once, I decided to eat my cup ramen by the lake in the Uchiha Compound. I swear that I felt you sitting there beside me, Teme, and I heard you calling me an idiot.
Heh, who’s the idiot now, huh? You’re the one who’s dead, after all. But I know that you’re not. Dead, I mean. Not really. Your body has died, but you’re still here with us. I know that you are. You promised me that you would never leave us again, remember? Right when I saved your butt after Team Hebi turned on you after you killed your brother. You promised me then, that you would never leave me and Sakura-chan again. I know that you kept your promise, Teme. From the look on your face, I could tell that it meant a lot to you. I hope that you kept it. You have no idea what you put us through the first time that you left us. It’s plain cruel to do that to us again. You hear that, Teme? It’s just plain cruel.
I guess what I’m trying to say through all of this is that I miss you, Teme. When you came back, I thought that things could go back to the way that they were before, and we could be Team Seven again, forever. I never thought that you would have to leave us all over again, less than a month after you came back into our lives.
I really miss you, Teme.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, Dobe.
I miss you too.
Chapter end notes: In case anyone has seen this story before, I have an account on fanfiction(dot)net under the same pen name, where I have also posted this story. Please do not accuse me of plagiarism, because it is my story. (If you've seen something identical to this on another site or under another pen name, I will be very weirded out but I swear I did not steal it.