TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


What Do Those Words Mean? by Sasu_Saku_Betrayal

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story: What Do Those Words Mean?

Author: Sasu_Saku_Betrayal

Pairings: Sasu/Saku and a little Naru/Hina.

Summary: Love, Hate, Trust, Betrayal. Sakura meets Sasuke in a chat room but what happens when Sasuke tells Sakura that he loves her on the first time they talk? Ah, Allsorts. Sasuke OOC. Romance / Angst.

Rated: 18 for bad language and use of drugs!

DISCLAIMER: I DON’T OWN ANY OF THE NARUTO CHARACTERS BUT IF I DID, I WOULD KICK SASUKE’S ARSE AND TELL HIM TO GO TELL SAKURA THAT HE LOVES HER! LOL!

Hi Everyone!, Well this is my second fanfic, I hope you all like it?! I welcome bad reviews along with good reviews, Of course!
And please check out my other story, ‘Things I Never Said’! XD

ENJOY!

What Do Those Words Mean?, Chapter 1, Chat Room!

It was a cold Sunday November afternoon, with the rain pouring down on the streets of Konoha. As the raindrops hit hard against her window, Sakura became bored after finishing her homework for physics class. She opened the lid to her laptop and switched it on. As she waited for it to load up she thought of what she was going to do. When her laptop was fully loaded she decided to go in a chat room. When she entered, without knowing anyone in there she decided to start a conversation.

[sakura_flower]: hi everyone!
[sasuke_khlv]: hi!
[Fate]: hi
[sakura_flower]: how is everyone?
[Fate]: fine, and you?
[sasuke_khlv]: good and u?
[sakura_flower]: cool. I’m good thanks

Sakura was glad that she had a conversation going on now, and decided it was time to ask what they like. As they were in an anime chat room she decided to ask…

[sakura_flower]: so what anime’s and manga’s do you guys like?
[Fate]: when you say manga? Do you mean the comics or the manga anime’s?
[sakura_flower]: I mean the comics
[Fate]: THEY ARENT CALLED MANGA’S, MANGA IS A NAME OF A COMPANY THAT MAKE ANIMES!
[sakura_flower]: erm… ook
[sasuke_khlv]: I like Akira but I'm mostly in to Hentai
[sakura_flower]: don’t you find Hentai a bit over the top, like over exaggerated?
[sasuke_khlv]: yeah sometimes

After this she didn’t know what else to say as other people started to join in the conversation after awhile she just read what people were saying and not speaking. And then an argument started. Everyone was ganging up on [sasuke_khlv], Sakura thought that it was unfair for all of them to gang up on him, she was going to help him out.

[sakura_flower]: hey guys. Why are you ganging up on Sasuke?

Sakura waited for a while before she got all the people who were arguing with sasuke_khlv arguing with her, she just ignored it as she started looking for another chat room to go in to. When a private chat box came up from [sasuke_khlv] popped up.

[sasuke_khlv]: thanks for helping me back there
[sakura_flower]: don’t worry about it
[sasuke_khlv]: asl?
[sakura_flower]: i’m 16, female, Konoha village, you?
[sasuke_khlv]: wow, 16/male/ Konoha

Sakura got really excited, this guy was the same age as her and he lived in Konoha! Maybe she knew him but she was about to find out.

[sasuke_khlv]: so I take it ur in year 11? (A/N: in England we have years not grades)
[sakura_flower]: yep! Heehee what school do you go to?
[sasuke_khlv]: Konoha leaf secondary school, u?
[sakura_flower]: OMG me too!!!
[sakura_flower]: XD
[sakura_flower]: Haruno Sakura, and I bet your Uchiha Sasuke?
[sasuke_khlv]: yep
[sakura_flower]: COOL! I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to you before at school
[sasuke_khlv]: I cant remember u, what do u look like?
[sakura_flower]: I have pink long hair and green eyes, there is a picture of me on the school news website!

Sakura couldn’t believe how lucky she was to meet him in a random chat room, maybe it was fate. She wasn’t doing too well at school with friends, people picked on her because of the size of her forehead. She still had Naruto, Hinata and Shikamaru as friends but she hardly saw Hinata and Naruto now, since they started going out, they went off doing there own thing most of the time.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Five hours later and Sakura was still talking to Sasuke online. They were laughing and joking about stuff. Sakura hadn’t had this much fun in ages.

[sasuke_khlv]: ur so pretty
[sakura_flower]: awww thank you
[sasuke_khlv]: I love u
[sakura_flower]: what???
[sasuke_khlv]: I love u
[sakura_flower]: what do you mean? More than a friend?

Sakura began to panic as this conversation went on, she didn’t like where it was heading. How could he say that only after 5 hours of talking to her?

[sasuke_khlv]: more than a friend, do u love me?

Sakura was shocked, how could he? He hardly knows her!

[sakura_flower]: yeah only as a friend tho… how can you love me more than a friend you hardly know me?
[sasuke_khlv]: well what u did for me earlier was the first time anyone has done something for me like that
[sakura_flower]: is that the only reason? But ive only been talking to you for 5 hours. how can you love me? You hardly know me.
[sasuke_khlv]: I know enough to love u.
[sasuke_khlv]: come on ask me anything? Get to know me better

Sakura thought for a while and asked a few questions before he asked:

[sasuke_khlv]: do u love me yet?
[sakura_flower]: yeah only as a friend tho
[sasuke_khlv]: :*( ask me anything you want? Anything that will make u fall in love with me?

This carried on for a while but Sakura always answered him with the same answer. “Only as a friend.” She kept telling him but he wouldn’t give up.

He then started a conversation about his ex and best friend, Ino. Sakura disliked Ino because the way she would always put her down in the classes that she had with her. Making comments about her forehead and laughing at her. Even though Sakura didn’t have feelings for Sasuke in that way she still was glad that he wasn’t going out with Ino anymore. After the conversation about Ino aka [sweet as fuck], he asked her again.

[sasuke_khlv]: do u love me yet?
[sakura_flower]: yeah but still just as a friend, well I better go we have school in the morning. Night night xxx
[sasuke_khlv]: night babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sakura_flower appears offline.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As Sakura got dressed in her nightgown she thought about her conversation with Sasuke. Why did he love her? In her view he was playing a trick on her, if she just said that she loved him then he maybe will just turn around and laugh in her face telling her that it was a huge joke.

Ever since her last relationship, she found it hard to trust people especially men. This whole thing was confusing her. How can she believe him, she can't, this is the first time she has spoken to him. After 2 hours of thinking about her situation she fell asleep but it still haunted her in her dreams.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

What did you think? Do you like it ? It’s only short and rushed. It’s not my best writing, I promise I will write out chapter 2 better!

Arigato!
Sayonara!