TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Why Lie? by Anki_Tenshi

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I Don't Own Naruto... just this little evil plot....
Or do the Plot-Teddies own it....
"I'M NOT GOING! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME DAMNIT!" I shrieked. I could hear my cracked voice echoing off the walls as I glared up at my aniki pure hatered burning in my eyes. How dare he try to take control of my life after everything he's done.

Hearing his laugh only makes my anger gro more until I leap at him. Only a don't even get to land a punch before he knees my stomach and pins me to the floor. I squirm beneath him desparate to get free. Itachi's breath tickles my ear as he shifts so his body is completely covering mine. I freeze this position too familiar. "Oto. You know okaasan wouldn't want us to fight. So be a good boy and go pack your bag." He whispered into my ear. I nod slowly before gasping as his teeth sink into my ear.

I don't even have to look at him to know he's smirking as he gets off me. So scrambling to my feet I run out the room and dash straight into my room. Locking my door I drop down onto my bed with my head in my hands. I can feel my eyes starting to water though fight against it not wanting to cry. I've found that over the years even tears don't heal pain.

Taking a deep breath I start packing my bag full of items I cannot live without. I still can't believe I'm actually going. I, Uchiha Sasuke aged fourteen, am going to an asylum. And why? Because my perverted rapist of an aniki/guardian thinks I've got a prolem. Hell yeah I've got a problem. HIM!

If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be doing drugs and cutting as well as attempting suicide. Hell if it wasn't for him I'd probably have a friend. If it wasn't for him mom and dad would still be here and we would be a normal family. Well I say that but of course it's not my brothers fault that I'm a borderline pyromaniac.

It's not like I ever wanted things to be this way. It just happened. "Sasuke-Chan dinner!" Calls his voice up the stairs. I growl in annoyance. I hate it when he adds 'chan' to my name. I know he's up to something then. "I'M BUSY!" I holler back. I can tell without being there to see that he's glaring sharply up the stairs while deciding if he should come and get me or not.

Like I'm bothered if he does. It'll only delay the inevitable. Sighing I zip my backpack up before dropping onto my knees and pulling my suitcase out from under the bed. I pause to listen incase he's coming up the stairs. Hearing nothing I hastily unzip the suitcase and reach into the tear in the lining. Pulling out a syringe I set it down in front of me and read the label. Herion. Just what I need to get through tonight. Glancing once more at the door I insert the sharp needle into my left arm giving a slight gasp of pain. I pause for a second before shivering in extasy as the liquidized drug enters my system.

It cheers me up big time. Quickly I clean up after myself before packing my clothes - mine not Itachi's hand-me-downs - into my suitcase and zipping it up. Once I'm sure I've packed everything I tug down the sleeve of my navy ski-jumper and head down to eat with Itachi after placing my suitcase on my bed. I know fair-be I won't be sleeping in my own bed tonight. Itachi wouldn't be too happy if I did.

*************************************

We ate in silence. I didn't ague. Silence is better than the pointless discussions Itachi insists on having. But then all too soon the meal was over. I shiver nervously before standing and picking our plates up ready to go wash them. I gasp slightly as I feel Itachi's arms wrap around my waist his hand lightly massaging the base of my spine. I look at Itachi hoping I don't look too diguested at his actions.

"Go upstairs Sasuke-Chan. Leave the dishes to me." Itachi purred his right hand making it's way up my shirt before he stand. Removing his hand from under my shirt he takes the plates off me. I feel his hand leave the base of my spine and slowly head to the stairs. I know whats coming. It's become a norm for us. Every Friday or the night before either of us goes away - even if its just for a day - Itachi and me sleep together. It's been this way since I was ten though I still don't like it and nor do I agree to it. It makes me feel like somesort of disease. Like a common whore.

Still disgusted in myself I walk into Itachi's room and strip my whole body before dropping onto my hands and knees to reach under the bed for my brothers 'toys'. Pulling the box out I set it on the bedside table before looking at the conence. Taking only a second to think I decide on the hand-cuffs. Taking the hand-cuffs out of the box I attact one to my wrist and the other to the headboard of Itachi's bed. Placing the key on the bedside table I lay and wait for the inevitable arrival of my brother.

It doesn't take long before I hear his footsteps as he walks up the stairs. He shiver lihgtly and close my eyes taking a deep breath. I lie there with my eyes closed until I hear the door open. Silently cursing my luck I open my eyes. Raising a single pinky to my lips I look u at Itachi with the cutest pout I can muster on a day like this. Hearing his chuckle as he underdresses and climbs on top of me I know he's pleased with my efforts. Good maybe he'll be gentle tonight then.

Maybe...