TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mystery Island: 7 Lost People by Hailo95100

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I accualy had this written and on another site like....4 months ago. This is where I got Coraku's name along with Shinzu's.
IN THIS FICTION SHINZU IS /NOT/ KAKASHI'S KID!!!!!!!! M'kay!?

Me/Coraku PoV

Me and my friend Coraku looked at the 7 people leying infront of us. There wepons where scattered everywhere. “Coraku, I just noticed this…you’re a mirrior immage of your dad…just without the hair gell.” I said, looking at my purple eyed friend, then Hidan.

“Yeah, well…everyone tells me that.” Coraku said and dragged Orochimaru and Kabuto away from the group. “I just hope that these people don’t kill eachother when they wake up, our orders where to watch them and make sure they don’t kill.”

“Oh blah, blah, blah.” I said back. “At least they’re knocked out right now!”

Flashback

Quickly and silently, Coraku and me hopped through the trees. Our sensei had just called us for a new mission. We came to a cave and walked in, only us two where in there.

“Finaly.” Someone said, walking out of the shadows. “Where’ve you been?” No one would be able to tell who this person was due to the darkness in the cave.

“Sorry sensei.” Coraku said. He had his scythe on the ground next to him, and he was sitting crisscross on the floor. “I couldn’t pry Shinzu away from her kunai training.” The sensei looked at Shinzu, me.

Our sensei gave us a long, hard stare, then he finaly spoke. “I have a mission for you,” He said. “A special one. There are seven people I have knocked out that gave been moved to an island that is near impossible to escape. I need these people for something special, I don’t want any dead!”At that he stared at Coraku.

“I wount sacrafice…” Coraku mumbled. “Ill resist…” I giggled. When we where dismissed, we walked out and hopped through the trees.

“Alright, we should go off to the island. Sensei said that they where already there.” I said to Coraku when we got to the shore.

Coraku blinked and looked at me. “He did?” he asked. I sighed and nodded, then when we got to the ocean we climbed into a boat and drifted off twords the island.

End Flashback

Soon Hidan and Deidara were moved a little ways off, and Ino, Kakashi, and Naruto where in there own little area.

“Okay,” I said. “Let’s get back to the base and watch. Ill take the book and clay, you take your dad sycthe.” Coraku nodded and grabbed Hidans scythe, then he walked back to the base with me. Halfway there Coraku stopped. “What?” I asked.

“It’s a bit hard trying to carry two scythes’s at once you know!” Coraku said, then decided to drag his scythe and his dads.

“Well just hury up!” I yelled from farther up. Coraku ran and caught up with me.

“Dads going to kill me once he finds out what I did.” He mumbled. I looked at Coraku.

“You’re just saying that. Not like you can die.” I told him. We got to a big building and made a hand sign. We walked in quickly, and as soon as we closed the door it dissapeared.

Naruto PoV

Naruto sat up and opened one eye. “What happened?” He asked, looking around. He almost jumped up when he saw Hidan and Deidara. “What are you doing here?” After no response he figured out that they where knocked out. He looked around again and saw Kakashi and Ino. “Ino, Kakashi Sensei!” Naruto said, shaking them. Ino opened on eye, then screamed.

“Why are you touching me?!” she squealed. Naruto stepped back.

“Ino…” He said. “We are on an insland with two Akatsuki!” Ino: o.O

“WHAT?!” Ino asked, getting up. She looked around and saw two Akatsuki, then Orochimaru and Kabuto. “Orochimaru and Kabuto are here to!” Naruto looked at her, then woke up Kakashi.

BBOOMM!

Now Hidan, Orochimaru, and Kabuto where awake because of our smart 19 year old.
“Deidara what was that for?!” Hidan yelled. He smacked Deidara in the head.

“Why’d you hit me?!” Deidara yelled. He threw a rock at Hidan; it hit him in the head, then fell to the sand. Hidan picked up the rock and threw it back. Deidara dodged, then threw a big one.

Naruto, Kakashi, and Ino stood there, staring at the two Akatsuki.

“What are they doing?” Ino asked, brushing exploded clay off her shirt. Naruto pulled more clay out of his hair and looked at Deidara and Hidan…who where now having a rock war.

“Geeze, not friendly are they?” Orochimaru asked, walking up to them. “They look like five year olds or something…” Kabuto stood next to Orochimaru.

XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Me/Coraku PoV

I was drinking some water when suddenly I heard an explosion. Coraku ran over to the window and looked out.

“They’re awake!” He said. “And…what are they doing?? Dad and Deidara are throwing rocks at eachother…” I burst out laughing.

“Rocks?” I asked. “That’s the best they could think of? I guess I shouldn’t have left a small amount of clay there…”

Coraku looked at me. “Orochimaru and Kabuto are awake too…they arnt trying to kill anyone. It’s just the two that are trying to kill eachother.” He said, then started eating a cookie. “Well, let’s watch them I guess…” He handed me a cookie when I walked over to the window.

“This will be good…better then cable!” I said to him.

He looked at me again. “We don’t get cable...” He said, confused.

“That’s why it’s better!” I said, but got a confused look from Coraku. “This is why I was put on this squad…IM THE ONLY ONE WITH BRAINS!”

Naruto PoV

Naruto, Kabuto, and Ino sat crisscross on the sand. Orochimaru was holding Hidan back, while Kakashi was dragging Deidara away.

“Let me go!” Deidara yelled, trying to bite Kakashi’s hands. Didn’t work, darn gloves.

Hidan was trying to hit Orochimaru.

“This is like…better then cable.” Naruto said, laughing. “Two Akatsuki getting beaten by a snake person and someone who looks like hes 50!”

“They don’t have there wepons smart one.” Kabuto said. “So they are like…useless against them.” Naruto finaly calmed down, but he still watched as Deidara dragged Kakashi back, then he dragged Deidara away. “They look like Nin-Dogs!” Kabuto said after a while. Naruto started laughing. “What, that’s not supposed to be funny.” Naruto pointed to Hidan.

Hidan had gotten out of Orochimaru’s grip, but Kakashi had summoned his biggest Nin-dog that was now sitting on Hidan. “God dang it…” Hidan mumbled. “Cant…breath…” The big black dog let Hidan up, but Orochimaru grabbed the back of his cloak just incase. Ino haddnt said anything the whole time they where fighting. Suddenly she started talking.

“I get stuck here, with all boys and none of them are Sasuke!” Ino yelled. “And all of them are crazy.”

Me/Coraku PoV

Coraku started giggling. “Dad looks so helpless.” He said. “Without his scythe or any other wepon.”

I looked out the window just as the dig black Nin-Dog got off of Hidan. “Poor Hidan.” I said. “That Nin-Dog is Kakashi’s hevyest dog he has. Let’s send them some food, can’t let them starve…” Me and Coraku pushed two buttons, one for drinks and one for food, and seven robot crabs walked over to the group of seven, plates of food on there heads. Seven more came, all with a glass of water each.

“Okay now when they are done press the sleeping gas button to make them sleep.” I said and walked out of the room. Coraku nodded and watched the window. When everyone was done, he pressed an orange button and everyone suddenly dropped down asleep.

Shinzu PoV

I walked down the hall a few hours later, hoping Coraku did what I told him to do. There was a sudden gush of wind and I was knocked to my feet, only my Kekkei Gangai being able to figure out what it was. It was a clone…something our Sensei warned us about. I got up quickly, brushing dirt off my pants and running down the hall again. “CORAKU!” I yelled, skidding to a stop in front of the door.

Coraku turned around and looked at me. “What?” he asked. “Did you see that gust of wind or anything?!” I told him. “It was HUGE! And with your good hearing, you where bound to hear it!”

Coraku blinked and looked at me. “I can only activate my good hearing when my eyes are closed. And no…I didn’t see a gust of wind or anything…why?”

I shook my head at my squad mates stupidity. “THERES A CLONE RUNNING AROUND OUR BASE!” I suddenly blurted out. Coraku suddenly went wide eyed.

“YOU’RE KIDDING?!”

I shook my head sadly and looked outside. “We need to figure out who it was. The gust was strong enough to knock me down…and it was glowing white.”

Naruto PoV

“Do you think Kakashi-Sensei found anything?” Naruto asked Ino. Ino shrugged and looked at Orochimaru. He had a hand on Deidara and Hidans forehead, keeping them apart. “You two have got to stop.” Kabuto said, walking over. “Orochimaru can only go for so long without cracking.” Hidan calmed down, same with Deidara. “Good job!”

Kakashi sat in a tree, reading a book. “We should go exploring today.” he said. “And we cant kill each other without weapons so….”

“Lets go!” Naruto and Ino shouted and raced into the jungle. Orochimaru dragged Deidara and Hidan along, Kabuto following. Kakashi came last, meeting up with his clone first.

“What did you find?” he asked.

“Two kids.” The clone said, holding up two fingers. “One looks like religious boy over there and the other is someone I don’t know.” Kakashi nodded and the clone disappeared.

Coraku PoV

I looked out the window again and watched as the seven- or eight I cant remember- people walked into the forest that made the middle of the island.

“Shinzu,” I said, looking at her. “What was the sound frequency?”

“The sounda wha?!” Shinzu asked, staring at me like I was an idiot.

“How large was the sound?” I said, irritated. Shinzu knew NOTHING about my kekkei genkai. I hate having two kekkei’s. I could tell that Shinzu was thinking hard.

“It was loud.” She finally said. “Well…not that loud, but loud. A medium, but a bit higher.” Great. Riddle.

I figured it out after a few minutes and started to pull open drawers. Where is it?! Another thing I hate is when I cant find my flute! I could tell that Shinzu was looking at me. She didn’t know about me playing flute yet. “Here it is!” I said happily and pulled a case out of the drawer.

“Coraku…You play…flute?” Shinzu asked me, walking over. “I can tell that that’s a flute.” She probably saw my shocked expression. I nodded and quickly ran out the door, leaving Shinzu to stare.

Naruto PoV

“Hurry up Kakashi-Sensei!” Naruto said, running ahead of Ino. Ino ran forward, passing Naruto and it soon became a race.

“Don’t go to far ahead!” Orochimaru warned. “You could become pray!”

“I don’t think there are any animals on this isolated island.” Hidan mumbled and pushed past Orochimaru. Deidara had his hands put together…doing something gross most likely.

Kakashi sighed and walked forward, passing Kabuto and Deidara. “Hurry up.” He said.

Naruto and Ino jumped over logs, weaved between trees, and ducked under branches.

Kabuto and Deidara sighed and ran forward. “What are we looking for, un?” He asked. Kabuto shrugged and disappeared next to Orochimaru.

Coraku PoV

As quickly as I could, I ran out of the building and skidded to a stop outside. Alright, I thought. I looked back at the base, then into the forest. “Lets go…” I told myself and began to walk into the forest. Trees, many think with moss and vines, others skinny with little bark. This is so annoying! I thought while shoving a bunch of branches aside. Why can I ever stay on the path…

About…20 minutes later, I found the tree I was looking for. It was tall, mossy, and had lots of branches. Now if I can get to the middle without hurting myself…

Naruto PoV

Naruto and Ino looked at each other when they neared a giant tree.

“Look!” Naruto said. Standing next to the tree was a kid…

Kakashi and Orochimaru looked up from what they where doing.

“Whoa, un!” Deidara said and let his arms drop to his side. “Who is he?”

Coraku turned around, eyes wide. ‘Crap crap crap crap..’ he thought. ‘I got caught!’

Hidan: o.o

‘Gotta do somthin’ gotta do something!!’ Coraku thought as he looked around. “Sleep!” he said and began to play Legend of Time.

Everyone covered there ears, but they still fell to the ground. The only ones that didn’t fall where Kakashi and Hidan.

“Earth Style!” Kakashi said while doing a hand sign. “Fanged Pursuit Jutsu!”

Coraku ran backwards and up the tree just before the dogs came out of the ground. “DUDE!? You trying to kill me?!” He asked as he jumped higher.

Hidan began to chase, but Coraku began to play a different song and instantly fell to the floor.

Shinzu PoV

I sat in a chair for about…10 minutes before I heard something. I quickly ran to the window and turned my kekkei genkai on. Damn! I thought. Coraku got caught! What’s sensei going to think now?! I stared into my reflection. My eyes where now coal black, allowing me to zoom in and out…My vision was good and I could see anything in my way.

As I thought, I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard dogs barking. I guess this means war…