TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


It's Already Over by wolfteam000

[Reviews - 60]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: First romance fan fic
Don't own Naruto...
Chapter notes: Don’t own Naruto. If I did, Itachi and Jiraiya would still be alive and Sasuke would be with Sakura. Sadly, that is not the case.

Neither do I own the song Already Over, it belongs to Red

This is a fan fic okay? I own nothing but the plot. Geeez……..yes and if I get the guitar things wrong, sorry about that ok? I don’t play the guitar.

And yes, this IS A SASUSAKU fic, but Sakura will come out in chapter 2 or 3 ok?
New Kid in Town

A silver BMW speed motorbike pulled up at the car park of Konoha High. A pair of white Nike touched the ground as the motor cyclists got off his bike. Fingerless gloved hands reached up to remove his helmet, which was blue and had orange red flames streaking across it. Tucking it under his arm, the young man of 16 surveyed his surroundings. Narrowing his eyes slightly at the school building in front of him, he sighed and locked his bike. Slipping off his black gloves, he closed his eyes briefly before entering the building.

“So this is the new school.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Hey Kiba!” A loud blonde bounded over excitedly to his friend. Slapping a hand onto Kiba’s shoulder, he asked loudly, “Are we having band practice today?”

Kiba glanced at Naruto before returning back to his locker, “Sorry Naruto, we can’t.”

“What!?” Naruto grabbed Kiba by the shoulders and turned him so that he was facing him. “What do you mean there’s no band practice? We also have one on Wednesday!”

“Didn’t you know? Gaara’s quit the band so as to focus on football.”

Both heads turned towards the speaker. Slouched against the lockers was a boy with his hair tied up in a ponytail and sticking up into the air. Folding his arms, he yawned and muttered, “Troublesome.”

Kiba punched Naruto on the arm.

“Yeah well, now we’re missing a lead singer, so we can’t have band practice until we find a replacement,” he said with a sympathetic grin.

Rubbing his arm gingerly, the blue eyed boy pouted. Suddenly, he looked up and grabbed Kiba, eyes sparkling with excitement.

“I know! We can hold auditions for a lead singer! We can do it today!”

Kiba looked uncertainly at Shikamaru. Seeing the other boy shrug wearily, he turned to the left and yelled, “Hey Neji!”

A lavender eyed boy with long hair walked over slowly. Looking quizzically at his friend, he folded his arms.
Kiba slammed his locker shut and said, “Naruto wants to hold auditions for a lead singer today in place of band practice. You ok with that?”

Receiving a nod, Kiba smiled. “Ok, spread the word fellas. My place after school, ok?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stretching out a hand, the new student turned the doorknob and entered the classroom.

Nobody seemed to notice and he slipped into the corner seat at the back of the classroom. Running a hand through his raven hair, he took out a pen and a notebook and started writing.

A loud crash sounded. Head snapping towards the direction of the sound, he saw that a tall, blonde had tripped over two desks and smashed into the teacher’s desk.

A red head grabbed the blonde’s hand and hoisted him up. They exchanged words briefly and both went to grab their seats. Three other boys also followed him and started towards the back corner

The brown haired boy with red fang shaped tattoos on his face placed his palms onto the new student’s desk.

“You’re in my seat, buddy. Mind moving?”

The other two had sat in front of him while the blonde had taken the seat next to him. Onyx eyes locked onto brown, mud ones.

“Sorry, but I like it here.”

Kiba growled slightly. “Who the heck do you think you are? You’re new around here, aren’t you?”

The raven head stood up slowly. “Yes, I’m new around here. Got a problem?”

Kiba opened his mouth to argue but was stopped by Naruto.

The blonde placed his hand on Kiba’s chest and pushed him backwards slightly.

“Give it a rest Kiba. He’s new.”

Kiba narrowed his eyes threateningly and stomped off, growling.

The blonde let out a breath as he sat back down. He turned towards his partner and said, “You’re lucky you know? Kiba can get very violent.”

The raven haired boy looked at him disinterestedly. “Hn.”

Naruto stared at him as he resumed writing. He took this opportunity to take a closer look at the new kid. He had raven hair sticking upwards at the back but had locks to frame his face. He was wearing a tight fitting white T-shirt with a red and white fan on the back and loose, baggy blue jeans.

Peering over his shoulder, Naruto squinted to read what the other was writing.

His eyes widened slightly, “Woah, are you writing lyrics?”

The boy stiffened and nodded curtly.

Naruto leaned back against the wall, “Those are pretty cool lyrics. Hey, I know! My band needs a lead singer and auditions are today. Why don’t you come over to try out?”

A shred of interest entered the boy’s onyx eyes.

Naruto grinned and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Awesome! My name’s Naruto by the way, what’s yours?”

Turning back to his writing, the boy said in a low, smooth voice that made the girls sitting next to him swoon, “My name’s Sasuke.”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shikamaru closed his eyes. “This is such a drag. All the candidates are either bad at singing or cannot read or write music.”

Neji turned his cool eyes towards the keyboard player. “I thought there was going to be “a really cool guy”, Naruto.”

Naruto leaned back against the sofa. “I think he’s coming. Don’t worry, you’ve still got 10 more candidates to go through.”

Neji groaned.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The sound of gravel could be heard in the practice room. All four members looked out of the window curiously.

Kiba whistled, “That’s one nice bike man. Who is this guy Naruto? He’d better be good considering how late he is.”

However, Kiba’s look of excitement turned to annoyance as the cyclist removed his helmet.

“Damn it Naruto, did you have to ask him?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sasuke walked into the practice room slowly.

In a soft voice, he said, “Sorry I’m late, I had to go back home to get my guitar.”

Setting down his instrument, he unzipped the case and took out a blue Fender with flames on it just like his helmet.

Plugging the guitar into the amplifier, he said in a clipped voice, “This is a song that I wrote today.”

Taking a deep breath, he strummed the chords and started to sing.

You never go,
You’re always here, suffocating me.
Under my skin, I cannot run away.
Fading slowly


The band members looked at awe as he sang the rock song. His voice was deep and smooth and gentle. The music was soothing and quite catchy.

Sasuke’s voice switched to harsher tones as he sang the higher notes of the chorus.

I’d get it onto you
Letting go of me
Reaching as I fall
I know it’s already over now
Nothing left to lose
Loving you again
I know it’s already over
Already over now


Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At the end of the song, Sasuke opened his eyes to see the others staring at him in amazement.

Naruto was gaping at him open mouthed.

“Wow, I don’t think I’ve heard anything like this. Even Gaara couldn’t sing like that. You’re definitely in!”

The corners of Sasuke’s lips twitched upwards slightly as he saw that even Kiba looked impressed.

Neji stood up slowly. “Good, band practice here every Wednesday after school for two hours.”

Sasuke nodded.

Shikamaru yawned and held Sasuke back, “Before you go, just a brief introduction.”

Pointing at Naruto, he said, “Naruto’s our electric guitarist and vocal backup. Neji’s our bass guitarist and Kiba’s our drummer. I’m the DJ and synthesizer. Are you planning on playing your bass while singing?”

Sasuke nodded. “I would also like to be the songwriter.”

The other members nodded in agreement.

Naruto beamed, “Of course, after your song, you’re definitely our songwriter and singer.”

Sasuke picked up his bass guitar and case. “I’ll see you at school then.”

The blonde laughed, “Will do Sasuke. I’ll also introduce you to my friend tomorrow. She’s a big fan of Sabaku.”

Sasuke stared at Naruto incredulously. “Sabaku? Our band name is Sabaku?”

The blonde nodded. “Yeah, Gaara picked it. We let our singer pick the name as long as everyone agrees on it in the end.”

Sasuke smirked. “Well then, I’m changing it.”

“Ok…”

Sasuke smirked even broader and Naruto could swear that he could see a red gleam in the raven haired boy’s eyes. “Our band is now called Sharingan.”
Chapter end notes: Review!