TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: Sound Sisters by SBgirl04

[Reviews - 15]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This story takes place in the month of August, 17 1/2 years after the Kyuubi attack on Konoha. Most of the main canon characters are 18, Naruto is 17.

*Cannon Characters may be OOC (Out of character) **The Naruto and Naruto Shippuden logos, the Naruto & Naruto Shippuden anime and manga, and all of it's characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto.
"Sunny day. Feels good."
She gazes up at the clear blue sky, birds flying around, chirping.
"Father?"
"Mmm?" he responds.
"How much longer 'til we arrive?" she groans.
"About an hour and a half longer," he tells her.
"Ugh... We could've been there by now if we weren’t dragging those along..." she glares at her siblings.
"Whatever! They better have a hot spring there... I feel gross."
They all kept on moving forward into a long dirt road...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Destination:
Konoha
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Hello. I was wondering if you know where the nearest market is?" a young woman asks a Konoha local.

"Oh, yes. Just go down this street about five blocks, make a right and go down 3 blocks and you should see some stalls and stores there." He points her into the right direction.

"Ummm... Thank you." She looks at him a little distraught.

'Well... I'm pretty good at hiding it I guess...'She shrugs it off and continues walking.
She continues to walks around aimlessly, hoping to finds somewhere to buy groceries. After walking around for about half an hour, she finds a couple of food stalls around.

"Let's see... Hmmmm... mmmmm... hmmmm...." she hums. 'Cabbages... carrots... apples...'

"Oh! Oranges!" her face gleamed in delight. And right as she reaches to get one...

*POW!*

Someone crashes right into her. She falls over and spills all of the oranges on the ground.


'Ouch...'

"Ack! Sorry!! I didn't mean to... I really wasn't watching..." the boy breathing heavily from running apologizes.

"Uh... it's okay..." she stumbles around as she tries to get up.

"Let me help you." He extends his hand.

"Hmmmm..." she begins reaching for him awkwardly. The boy looks at her funny, shrugs, grabs her arm and gets her up.

"Oh my... I think I dropped all the oranges..." she looks around confused.

"It's okay, I'll help you. It's my fault anyhow," the boy scratches the back of his head.

"Thank you." she smiles politely. She starts humming and reaches awkwardly for the oranges on the ground. The boy takes note...

"You know what! I've got a better and faster idea!" he excitedly exclaimed.
"Here goes! KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!" 4 shadow clones appear. He and his clones begin to pick up all of the oranges very fast and pile them up into a little mountain near the other fruits.

'What just happened?' She stands there confused.

"There! All done!" he smiles.

"Umm... thank you?" she looks around, baffled by what just happened.

"You're welcome! By the way, my name's Naruto Uzumaki! What's yours?"

"Oh... well, my name's Imao Tanaka. It's a pleasure to meet you, Naruto." She smiles politely.


Imao

"Likewise!" he grins.

"Well, I have to keep shopping. Please don't run into me again." she looks at him with a blank expression.

"Ummm... heh." he scratches his head.
She smirks, "I'm kidding. Just don't run around like that. It’s a bit dangerous."

"Ha ha! I knew that!" he grins.

Imao smiles and keeps looking around.


'Wow... she's pretty.' Naruto starts to admire her... brown hair, oddly faded baby blue eyes, fair skin, rosy cheeks, dressed in a simple kimono, yet it complimented her curvy physique... he blushes a little.

"Hey, I haven't seen you around here before. Are you visiting?" Naruto blurts out.

"Ummm... yeah, my family and I are just visiting for a few weeks. We just arrived a few hours ago." she keeps humming while picking fruit.

"Cool! If you want I could show you and your family around. Just let me know,” he slyly says.

"Sure. That would be very nice. Maybe after I'm done shopping." She smiles.

'Hmm... I'm surprised he hasn't noticed yet.'


---------------------------------------------------------------------


After Imao was done shopping, Naruto took her around the Konoha village, showing her from all of the places to train to all of the places he likes to go to. Especially his favorite place, Ichiraku's Ramen Shop. After stopping to treat her to some, he then helps her carry her groceries to her new little, one story home on the outskirts of Konoha.

Naruto Imao Naruto: Sound Sisters N:SS

“Wow, I didn’t think there were any houses out here.” He looks at the small, wooden house in question.

“Yeah, we just found it abandoned out here, so instead of setting up our tent, we just made it our own home.” She smiled sheepishly.

‘Hmm… must have been one of Captain Yamato’s creations.’ Naruto thought to himself.

"Well, Naruto, that was fun. Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it a lot!" Imao smiles happily.

"Awww... your welcome." He blushes while scratching the back of his head.

"Well, I'll be going in now. Thanks again!" They stop right in front of the entrance door. She then leans to his side and lightly kisses his cheek. Naruto immediately blushes and sighs as she pulls away. "Uuhh huh..." he drools a little.

"Hmmm... mmm..." Imao hums as she tries to open the door. Naruto had noticed her humming many times and became curious, as he usually does.

"Hey!" he blurts.

"Yes?" she stops opening the door.

"Why do you hum all the time? Is it a song you like?" he curiously questions her.

"Well... actually... no... it... it helps me see," she pauses and thinks to herself, "humming helps me…. because..."



"I'm blind."
Chapter end notes: I wanted to make the introduction to this character of mine very obscure at the begining. So I added more dialogue than narration and description.