TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kitami and the Akatsuki by Hailo95100

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I know...its no where NEAR Christmas time...but this idea came to me because I was singing RED NOSED RAINDEER!!
Christmas Akatsuki

----
Three days until Christmas…The one thing Akatsuki did every year other then kill each other.

“Hey, Hidan, Kakuzu!” Kitami yelled while knocking on his door. “You need to help with decorating the base for Christmas!”

“NO!” Hidan yelled from inside his room.

“I’m fine where I am…” Kakuzu said after Hidan yelled.

Kitami pounded on the door. “Leaders orders!” The thirteen year old yelled.

“HELL NO! I DON’T CARE WHAT LEADER SAYS!” Hidan yelled. Kitami grunted something and ran down the hall to Tobi’s room.

“Tobi, because you are a good boy…will you help me with decorating the base for Christmas?!” She asked, this time knocking on Tobi’s door.

There was an evil laughing coming from the room and the door opened. Tobi was shoved out of the room, door closed quickly by Zetsu. “But Zetsu!” Tobi whined, ignoring the girl next to him. “Tobi doesn’t want to decorate! Tobi wants to play with his pokemon cards!”

“Tobi, lets go decorate! It will be fun, I promise!” Kitami said, dragging Tobi away.
“SENPAI!!!” Tobi yelled as loud as he could.

“NO TOBI, un!” came Deidara’s reply.

---
After much yelling later, Kitami got Tobi to help her decorate the base.

“Alright…we need…what’s tinsel?” Kitami asked.

“Tobi doesn’t know!” Tobi said, looking through a book full of decorative stuff. “Tobi thinks tinsel is this stuff!” he pointed to a picture of silvery string. Kitami shook her head. “That’s ribbon!” she said and pointed to a different picture. “Ne, lets get…a tree first!”

Tobi nodded and they ran to Kisame’s room. “Kisame! Can we borrow your sword?” Kitami yelled, hoping Kisame heard her.

“NO! You cant even use it anyway!” Kisame said through the door.

Tobi and Kitami looked at each other then ran down the hall again. “Fine, we’ll just have to do it ourselves! Good thing I’m related to Kakuzu-”

“Kitami related to Kakuzu?!” Tobi asked, shocked. “Tobi’s scared now…”

“Oh be quiet Tobi and lets ggguuu!!” Kitami said, running to the entrance and making a hand sign. Tobi ran out as fast as he could, knowing Kitami’s bad chakra control.

They both jumped up onto the cliff ledge and looked for a small tree.

“Tobi has found one!” Tobi yelled and ran over to a medium sized, dark green tree.

“Perfect!” Kitami yelled and two strings cut it down.

Tobi: O_O
“How did you do that…?” he asked, really confused at the moment.

“I TOLD you! I’m related to Kakuzu idiot!” Kitami said and began to drag the tree away. Tobi ran forward, yelling something like, ‘Tobi will help you!’ and lifting up the tip of the tree. “THANK YOU!” Tobi saluted, but that made them both fall over the ledge, landing on a shocked Kakuzu. The tree hit the tree when they collapsed to the ground and knocked them out.

---
“Are they awake, un?”

“How the hell am I supposed to know?!”

“One of them is your partner, un.”

“And the other one is your partner!”

“Who’s Kitami’s partner, un?”

“She isn’t old enough for a partner yet smart one!” Kitami opened one eye, seeing only white.

“You woke her up, un! Nice, yeah!”

Kitami figured out that it was Hidan and Deidara yelling at each other. “THE TREE!” She yelled, sitting up only to be pushed back by Hidan. “Konan told me not to let you out of here.” he said. “Not for the next….-Looks at watch- three hours!”

“WHAT?!” Kitami yelled, sitting up again. “HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO-” Deidara put his hand over her mouth, making sure the mouth was tightly shut.

“Shut up, un!” he hissed. “Do you WANT Tobi to wake up, hmm?” Kitami shook her head and Deidara moved his hand away.

“Where are we?” Kitami asked, looking around and noticing all white beds.

“Uh…hospital room, un!” Deidara said. “You don’t know much about it because Kakuzu normally heals you before you get here, yeah! But…since he was knocked out, Konan told us to bring you three here so you could rest, hmm!”

Kitami: O_O

“Wha…?”

Kitami looked over and saw Kakuzu. “KAKUZU! I hope we didn’t kill you!” she said.

“You didn’t.” He said in a blank tone. He grabbed his cloak and walked out of the room, only to be pushed back in by Konan. “Leader said that no one is to leave this room. You making the tree fall made him have a head ache, broke half of our vases and flowers, made Tobi had amnesia, and made Kitami even more crazier.”

All: O_____O
---------------
Two days had now passed, the day now Christmas Eve.

“YAY!!!!” Kitami and Tobi yelled while running through the base. It was now decorated with ribbons, ornaments, colorful boxes, big red clouds, and many more things that will make the list way to long. “TOMORROW IS CHRISTMASS!!!!!”

“I don’t care!” Hidan said to Kitami and grabbed the collar of her cloak. “Be quiet.” With that, he let go and walked into his room. Tobi and Kitami ran down the hall again, passing a colorful Zetsu, a green Konan, a red and white Leader, a really dark green Kakuzu, a white Itachi, a still blue Kisame, and a many others.
---------------

Kitami was shaken awake the next day by Tobi and Deidara. “Wake up, un!” Deidara said quietly. “We need to put something under the tree, yeah!” Kitami quickly opened her eyes.
“Alright.” She whispered, getting a high five from Tobi.

They quietly went out into the common room and looked at the tree in the middle. Many boxes where under the tree, some weapons, and lots of…red clouds.

“What are we putting under here?” Kitami asked, looking at Deidara and Tobi.

“We have a ‘present’ for Leader!” Tobi said. “And we want him to open it tomorrow!”

Kitami nodded and watched as Deidara put a box that looked a lot like his clay under the tree. “This will be good, un…”

After a few hours of waiting, everyone- except Hidan- was standing around the tree. Each person was holding one open box.

What everyone got:

Kisame: A shark plushy- From: Itachi

Kakuzu: A green ANBU mask plushy- From: Kitami

Itachi: Big Sharingan pillow- From: Kisame

Konan: Toy butterfly- From: Leader

Zetsu: A plant plushy and Miracle Grow- From: Tobi

Tobi: Bag of candy and a few stuffed animals- From: Deidara

Kitami: Red cloud pillow- From: All

Deidara: White bird plushy. When inside out it’s a mushroom cloud- From: Zetsu

They all watched as Leader began to open his box. The second it was open, a ton of birds flew out of the box and made a small explosion resembling a colorful tree. He coughed, a puff of smoke coming from his mouth.

Kitami, Tobi, and Deidara where on the ground, laughing.
“AHAHAH! THAT WAS AWSOME DEIDARA!!” Kitami laughed.

“Y-yeah! It was!” Tobi said, rolling onto his stomach and standing up.

Leader stared at the two. The look in his eyes wasn’t anger…but pure joy. “That was…interesting…” he said.

Kitami gasped for air and hit her chest. “I-I’m okay!” she said when Deidara looked at her. “Couldn’t…breath for a moment.”
“Sorry about that, un!” Deidara confessed. “But it just seemed so FUN in my head, yeah!”

“Heh…” Leader smiled evilly and threw something at Deidara. It exploded in HIS face, making soot cover him. The rest of the Akatsuki members put there hands inside there box and pulled out a ton of soot.

Kitami and Tobi stood up, yelling, “SOOT WAR!!!!!!!!!”

Merry Christmas to them…and to them….a good war!