TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Grim Reaper by Whaterlily

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
He had so much to do.
People to kill.
They were everywhere, surrounding him with proud smirks on their ugly faces, proud that they had surrounded and outnumbered the great Uchiha Itachi with so much more.
Itachi couldn't help but smile himself, how stupid they were, did they really think that numbers matter? Come on, Itachi is the killer, with so much murders on his name that the police had stopped with keeping track.
“It's over Itachi! Your killing days are over!” One officer said, a triumphant undertone clearly audible.
The reaction the officer got from Itachi made his smile disappear though.
Itachi threw his head back and let a inhuman, maniacal laugh roll over his lips, sending shudders over the spines of the cops that were surrounding him.
Itachi's shoulders shocked up and down, after some minutes Itachi's maniacal laughing died out.
Itachi stood there with his head threw back, staring at the sky and the clouds that were drifting by, breathing deep in and out to get some air back in his lungs, his arms hanging loosely by his sides.
The wind blew Itachi's long, raven black hair to the side, his long cloak that came till his ankles also waves to the side, revealing belts full with bullets, knifes and guns.
Most of the cops were currently staring at Itachi, seriously doubting his mentality after he was just laughing like a madman and was now standing there completely relaxed as if nothing happened and he wasn't surrounded by thirty cops with guns.
Itachi closed his eyes, the cops looked at each other, not knowing whether they should just simply shoot Itachi down now that he was completely open or ask what the hell he's doing.
“Do you really think that this is the end?” Itachi said deadly calm with his eyes still closed while facing the blue sky.
“Face the reality, Uchiha! You are alone against thirty cops! It doesn't matter how good you are with guns, we are too much for you.”
Itachi bend his head forward, now facing the ground.
His voice was cold and heartless when he replied, the voice of a person that could kill you without blinking.
“How many times did I break loose from the claws of death? How many times have I stood in front of the gates of hell and returned? How many times did I escape without a scratch from situations worse than this?” Suddenly, Itachi lifted his head, facing the officer who stumbled back a bit of seeing the evil smirk displayed on Itachi's face, together with blood red eyes.
Normally, Itachi's eyes were black, but, every time he wanted to kill, every time he would kill, they became red. 'The devil's eyes' people called it, eyes that held nothing but the pure promise of death to whoever was facing them.
“I'm immortal!”
Without any warning whatsoever Itachi pulled out two guns in a speed to fast for the human eye, his smirk disappeared from his face, leaving his face emotionless.
For a split second Itachi stood there, surrounded by thirty cops that didn't realize what was happening, with a gun in each hand pointing in the opposite directions, the devil's eyes glaring right in the eyes of the officer and his black cloak and hair waving in the air.
The next moment, Itachi pulled the triggers and the cops who were the unlucky ones to get Itachi's guns pointed at them got a bullet between the eyes.
A great amount of blood gushed out of the bullet holes as their hearts attempted to keep pumping blood to the now severely damaged brains, the two cops collapsed face-first on the ground, dead.
“Now die... Die and let me see some blood!”
Itachi quickly made a 90 degrees turn and pulled the triggers again to fire bullets between the eyes of the officer and a cop who was standing across the officer.
The other cops quickly recovered from their shock and started firing their own bullets at Itachi while Itachi shoot down two more cops.
A bullet pierced through the skin of Itachi's thigh, placing itself in the flesh with a horrible sound.
Even though it had to hurt a lot, Itachi didn't gave any sign of pain of any other emotion for that matter, he didn't even show a emotion when another bullet pierced his shoulder.
Itachi kept shooting cops down with bullets fired exactly between their eyes while blood was flowing out his shoulder and thigh, Itachi seemed to have completely shut down all his nerves, completely blocking any pain.
The sound of gunshots, bullets piercing through skin and flesh, dead bodies falling to the ground and final screams of cops who were hit.
The smell of gunpowder and blood.
All of it...
Made Itachi feel oh so...
alive...
Blood sprayed in the air from the holes bullets were making in human flesh, blood trickled from the same holes in dead human bodies that were lying on the ground with dull eyes, the blood colored the ground under Itachi's feet red.
Itachi took a step forward so that a bullet a cop just fired at him hit a fellow cop instead of Itachi, the cop that got hit fell to his knees and pressed a hand against his chest to try to suppress the blood that was flowing freely from the bullet hole.
Itachi shot both the cop that got hit and the cop that fired the bullet down, out of his eye corner Itachi noticed one cop that ran towards his car, Itachi pointed one of his guns on the back of his head but then a bullet narrowly missed his own head, though it managed to make a cut on Itachi's left cheek which distracted and annoyed him enough to turn around and fire at the perpetrator, giving the running cop enough time to jump in his car and panicky start pressing buttons on the walkie talkie in the car, desperately trying to contact the police station to send more cops.
Itachi glanced around and quickly counted the remaining cops who were all deeply frightened and were firing bullets without aiming.
'5 including the bastard in the car...'
Itachi quickly aimed his guns at two cops and shot them down easily, bringing the number of the remaining cops down to 3.
Just as he expected, the two cops standing in front of him were cowardly enough to sprint to the cars, thinking that the thick metal could protect their pitiful lives from Itachi's bullets.
They were so stupid...
Itachi slid his guns back in the holsters around his hips, he reached with his left hand to a pocket strapped behind him, pulling out a oval formed, dark green object with a small silver ring at one end.
He hooked his index finger around the ring, watching how the faces of the three cops in the distance changed to pure shock when they figured out what exactly the object in Itachi's hand was.
Itachi ran to the side while pulling the ring loose and swayed his arm with the grenade back.
The cop that had been desperately trying to contact the police station now let the walkie talkie fall from his hand, the voice of a woman asking what was wrong sounded from the forgotten walkie talkie on the floor as the cop's eyes widened, the other two cops pushed on the doors of their cars, trying to get out, they stumbled to the ground and hastily tried to get up and make a run for it.
But it was to late.
Itachi had threw the grenade in their direction and quickly jumped behind a dumpster.
For a moment where in the grenade was flying through the air everything was quiet while the pitiful cops tried to run away, tried to rescue themselves.
The next moment, the grenade made contact with the ground right in front of the feet of one cop.
A click sounded over the parking lot from the mechanism inside the grenade.

-o0o-

Shizune hastily walked to the office of Tsunade, pushing some cops that were in her way aside.
She didn't even bother to knock but threw the door open.
“Tsunade!”
“What is it Shizune?!”
Tsunade grumbled annoyed from behind her desk, irritated that she had to shove her bottles of sake in a drawer of her desk so that Shizune wouldn't see that she had been drinking again.
“It's about the teams you had send to capture Madara.”
“What about them? Did they capture him?”
“Uhm, no... It appears that Uchiha Sasuke works with him.”
“WHAT?!” Tsunade shouted while slamming her hands on her desk and pushing herself up.
“I had send Kurenai's team to check up due to the fact they hadn't reported back. Also, one of the cops had tried to make contact with us but the connection was cut off.”
Shizune gulped, “A grenade had exploded there. All the teams you had send after Madara are dead.”
Tsunade sinked back in her chair, defeated.
“Dammit Uchiha. One day... I swear I will capture you!”
Chapter end notes: To Be Continued...