TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Rain is Unforgivable by Fang Ninsho

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Emi POV
I was training with hat-san. (my name for urahara-san). "come on now you can do better than that." he teased me. I growled and slashed him across the shoulder. He stood up and gave me a thumbs up. "good work emi-baka!". Veins popped out all over my head. "will you stop calling me that?!"i yelled. "hey emi-san! urahara-san!--wha????"orihime started running over. "whats happening to emi-san?"she yelled.
"nani!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"i yelled as i was surrounded by an orangish light. I punched the barrier type wall but only hurt my hand more. I started to scream and bang on the wall. I couldnt hear the people outside the barrier. Ichigo came and tried to use his zanpakto to destroy the barrier but nothing happened. The i started to relize something. I started to scream more and try to stab the wall because the ground was turning black and i was sinking into it. Then all at once the black lept up and dragged me in.
I could only hear parts of sentences. "is...." "sure...alright.....now....". My eyes shot open and i tryed to sit up. Bad choice. Needles of pain went through my spine. I was vaguely aware that i was in my shinigame outfit. I looked around at my surroundings. I wasnt in the training area that was for sure. "who are you?!"i said reaching my arm to my zanpakto. A guy with a mask on shook his hands in fornt of his face saying," no no!we meen no harm! we just found you passed out here.". I drew my zanpakto and pointed it at him. "and how do i know you weent the one who made the barrier that brought me here?". A small blonde kid i hadnt noticed before popped out at me and said," you expect that little sword to hurt kakashi-sensei?". "what its not little......what the heck my zanpakto shrunk!"she yelled. "soul slayer?"sasuke asked. "hmm....i know! i'll activate its power!.........Sing aika!"she yelled. The sword grew larger until it was the size of ichigo's. She rsted it against her shoulder and then said," are you shinigame also?". The raven haired kid smirked and said," are you mental?shinigame dont exist. We're ninja's". Emi looked at him with a sly look on her face and said," hmph. An emotionless guy who wants to kill someone yes?". Raven haired kid stared at her. "how do you...." "pft.a byakuya in the flesh".
Ichigo tryed to break through the barriier. "how are we going to go after her if we cant get inside?"he yelled in aggravation. He felt connected to emi. Probably because they were both substitue shinigame , both of their mothers had suffered the same fate by hollows, and they both had bright orange hair. Or maybe somehting a little deeper. He swung his zanpakto a few more times and then stopped. "hmm....."he thought for a moment. "hey urahara"he yelled. "hmm?"urahara replied fanning himself. "is it possible for me to use my zanpakto in this state?"he asked him. "ichigo! The last battle you had with emi-chan injured your arm greatly! You are lucky to be able to use it properly at the moment let alone use bankai!"he exclaimed. "fine"ichigo said.
"who's byakuya?"naruto asked. Team 7 and emi were now traveling together towards the village. "not sayin"she replied. "are you really a shinigame?"naruto asked. "yes". "how old are you?"he asked. "not sayin". "whens your birthdy?"he asked. "shuttup."she sighed. She ran smack dab into kakashi. "ow! my nose! why'd you do that for?"she yelled at his back. So far of what she'd heard the 'ninjas' were on a mission in the'land of waves' and was escorting the old man tht was with them. She failed to notice anything. At the last minute she yelled,"get down!" at the same time as kakashi. She ducked as the others threw themselves to the ground. She had earlier discovered that in this world she couldnt use her zanpakto very long unless a hollow or another spiritual being was around. A sword swooped over their heads and a man appeared on it. "zabuza momichi....."kakashi muttered. I smirked and yelled," hey mask freak!(kakashi turned around, i sweatdropped and said,"not you) yeah you zakuza or what ever your name is! im gonna take you down!". Zabuza glared and i saw a spark of interest in his eyes. "you are not a ninja"he stated. Iswung her small katana. "if you think your sword is big...Sing aika!"I yelled.My sword grew huge equally matching his. "hmm". Kakashi pushed me back before i could do anything. I fell in the mud. "hey! what did you do that for?! your lucky i dont go bankai on you with my zanpakto!"i yelled. "hmm....zanpakto?.....you could be very valuable indeed"zabuza muttered. "uh no thanks!"i yelled sticking my tongue out at him. My stupid shoe got stuck in the mud so as the fight went on i simply tried to get unstuck. "oh lovely"i muttered. Aclone type thing ran towards me with his big sword. I raised aika and blocked easily still stuck. I delivered a blow to his shoulder but he burst into water. "is this bankai?!no he's not a shinigame like me...."i muttered. I FINALLY got unstuck and joined the fight. I started to attack three new clones. I kept defeating clones but more and more came.
"ok how about this"i said sulkishly. "getsuga tenshou!"i yelled and a black light outlined in red went flying at the clones they immediately disappeared and i leaned against a tree bored of fighting for the ninja. I started to doze off. A hand grabbed my should sharply. My eyes opened and sure enough it was zabuza. "get off you fre-"he snapped a hand over my mouth. "mph! mfksjehsjdj!" i tried to yell but it came out muffled. As sasuke threw some ninja stars i think were called shuriken zabuza slung me around and used me as a sheild. I screamed in pain. And guess what naruto who hadnt relized i was a sheild had thrown one of sasuke's giant shurkien! It hit me in the chest and i started to bleed. Zabuza let me go and my vision started going hazy. I felt angry. Very angry. 'let me out'a voice prodded. 'no'i whispered out loud. "no!!!!!!!!!"i yelled. All of the ninja's turned to me. White substance started gathering around my left eye. It stuck and became part of a hollow mask. "hmph you couldnt even stand against me."i said but my voice was disoriented. A feminine version of ichigo's hollow's voice. "dont die."hollow me said. My eyes turned black and my pupils turned into slits. I was not in control anymore.
(HM stands for hollow me) Hm said," i might as well have some fun while i have control of her body". Naruto stared in suprise. "was this girl like him?"he thought. Hm appeared behind zabuza with her sword. She slashed through many clones untill she turned to kakashi and the others. "muahahha!--wait hwat are you doing?!"she yelled in agony. My hand was trying to rip off the mask. Her voice flicked to mine and i yelled,"stopp it!go back inside!". It flicke dagain,"no!". The mask came off and she screame din agony once more. I stood up shakily and passed out before i could do much else.