TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The New Saanin: The Life of Naruko Uzumaki-Hyuga by gaaras_girl343

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Aug. 4th 2006. Ninja Academy. 10:30 AM.
We are currently receiving our teams and teammates. So far, none of my friends, (Kibumaru Inuzuka and Naomi Inuzuka), have been chosen for a team. Oh! I just received the list with the teams on it. Let’s take a look… I’ll write it down in here.

T3- Josiah Himura, Mika Haruno, and Neshuna Saito.
Sensei- Rock Lee
T7- Sansuke Hatake, Chervil Hyuga, (second cousin), and Aimee Okami.
Sensei- Shikamaru Nara
T9- Hiei Takahashi, Nitsumi Okami, and Anzu Saito.
Sensei- Kiba Inuzuka
T10- Naruko Uzumaki-Hyuga, Kibumaru Inuzuka, and Naomi Inuzuka.
Sensei- Konohamaru
T12- Toshiko Nara, Haru Yamanaka, and Usagi Aburame
Sensei- Yumi Hatake

My sensei is Konohamaru-sama! What an honor! My team is destined to be the next generation of Saanin! Another good thing is that I get to train with my friends! This is the best thing that ever happened to me, (besides passing the Genin exams)!
Josiah Himura’s team can’t start until next week because his sensei, Rock Lee, had an accident. Lee fell down a well and landed on his foot wrong. Ouch! As for my team, we start tomorrow like the rest of the teams. I can’t wait for my first team meeting and mission!
Chapter end notes: Please review =^_^= Scratch