TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Chocolate Covered Gaara by Rogue

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +


Disclaimer: No I do not own Naruto but I am so insanely happy because its creator has openly admitted to enjoying shounen-ai and has given hope to the possibility of a shounen-ai pairing. And…as the all great Master of Rebels (on FFnet) says:

ALL HAIL THE YAOI REBELLION

We shall soon control the world…

Author Note: I haven’t written in a long while mainly because my comp is being fixed and I’m just using my dad’s right now so I decided why not write this little ficlet for the fun of it? It’ll be nice, and to the point. Plus I got inspiration from my reviewrs. Keep it up, y’all the peanut butter to my straw-bra-ry jelly!All those waiting on Konohagakure, this is sort of an 'I''m Sorry for taking so freaking long' thing. Enjoyyyyyyy

&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&


Chocolate-Covered Gaara


&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&


Oh if only looks could kill.

If they did the batch of strawberries before the red head would have been set alight moments before, smoldering down into nothing but goey and messy ashes. Yet fate was not so giving and the boy had to settle with chopping the little things into small pieces with an 8 inch knife from the knife set given to him on his birthday. As his light green eyes stared at the, now evenly, sliced pieces he wondered if he should cover his cake with them or simply place them in layers so the cake batter would seep in its sweet aroma and taste. Now, it was not a normal sight to see one Gaara Sabaku pondering what to bake, much less when wearing a frilly yellow apron and being covered head to toe in flour while his sister’s kitchen counter was covered by pots to pans to chocolate sauce and cake batter. Then again today wasn’t a normal day.

Oh no.

Today was Valentine’s Day. The holiest of days for those who give themselves into the arms of love and melt, along with their partner, in it’s sweet bliss; using Gaara for this image was just insane and rather psychotic. Although you do think he might have some sweetness inside him, wedged between indifference and stoic-ness; was that even a word? Any-who, the lad settled for placing the slices aside and cutting up some kiwi slices even more evenly before placing them over a small cupcake which was covered with strawberry frosting.

Getting the theme here right?

If it wasn’t for one important factor in the boy’s life his friends would probably leave the country at the sight of him backing and preparing, mixing and measuring and slaving over an oven… in a frilly yellow apron people! Frilly and yellow! That all important factor changed everything, though. That factor was one Neji Hyuga. Yes the silky haired, pale skinned, cultured lad that was swept off his 500 Armani suit by one Gaara Sabaku. But you don’t want to hear all those horny details do you? What’s that? Continue without the details? Fine then.

“Frick! Frickitey Frick Frick!”

Gaara sucked on his right index finger before staring at the small drop of blood on the counter. The cut on his finger wasn’t that deep but it did leave enough room for the iron-tasting substance to emerge from. He quickly bandaged it, like his other three fingers (right middle, left thumb and left pinkie), and continued on with his task. For nothing could deter him for the sake of his sweetie ‘Ne-kun’. He decided to perhaps bake a cake since his cookies looked like smoldering lava chunks (yet tasted oddly like cigars…) and his cupcakes were rather deformed. I mean come on, he had to make the shape of a bell but it somehow ended up as a cross between a square and a triangle.

So, with love and devotion he carefully added the ingredients to an empty bowl, darting around the small kitchen of his three room apartment in search of anything and everything he needed. After three hours of hard labor it was done, finite! All that it needed was careful writing with some chocolate icing and it was complete. The product of half a day’s work and 300 in sugary ingredients. It was then though, at that precise moment, that the one he was making such a delectable thing for had come into the apartment, carefully and quietly.

You see, Neji and Gaara knew each other perfectly thanks to three years of partnership. The red head usually attempted some good napping around the current time, which was helped along by three types of medicines and half a bottle of Tsunade’s strong liquor. So his boyfriend would walk in, cautiously and warily so as to not startle or wake him. Even when he was tired from working so much under his Uncle’s ominous gaze (for he worked as an underling in the advancing company of Hyuuga Tech.) he would be watchful. Besides, even if Gaara in rage led to incredibly hard and hot anger-sex, it still hurt like a bitch.

As he took off his shoes, placed his briefcase on the floor and tip-toed around his apartment he noticed the familiar smell of sweet strawberries, chocolate and bread; it wafted over him and caused an incredible sense of joy. It caused confusion though… what could his little red-head be up to? He moved like a ninja, peeking in to the kitchen to see the other hunched over what appeared to be a cake and muttering quietly to himself. It made the pale-eyed man smile; it was not often a sight like this presented itself. Gaara placed his hands on his hips momentarily before placing the chocolate sauce container on the counter and picking up the cake precariously.

It was at that precise moment that Neji Hyuga placed his arms around the smaller man to pull him into a small hug. This action caused Gaara to move suddenly, in surprise and defensive, accidentally throwing the confection through the air. Two sets of eyes watched as the sweet flew up in the air and came down, thanks to gravity, onto the red-head’s face and torso, the crystal plate smashing into pieces on the floor.

Neji stiffened a laugh before licking some chocolate off his red-head’s cheek. Said red-head couldn't help but shiver.

“Mmm… Chocolate covered Gaara, my favorite.

- O W A R I -


&&&&&&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&&&&&&


Author's Note: Well I hope you enjoyed this. See how I worked the title in the end? Huh, huh? Did ya? lol Sorry, I'm hyped today and I must find something to bring it down. Thanks for reading and don't hesitate to review.

&&&&&&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&&&&&&