TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Crushes on Naruto Characters(Round Robin) by WhyWasteBrainPower

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: OKAY! Rules! Rules suck I know but we gotta have 'em here and there.

1. If you use an OC it has to be yours
2. If you use an OC from a different story, please make sure you have the creator's permission
3. Please do not use things like 'lol/btw/g2g/jk/omg/wtf' things like that
4. DO NOT EVER COPY ANOTHER STORY FROM A DIFFERENT SITE AND POST IT AS YOUR OWN!!
5. Please use proper grammar
6. Nothing under 1000 words please
7. If you write a Lemon please post the chapter as 'title here' LEMON
8. Please do not use OCs under the age of 10 (My sister basically forced me to add this one)
9. Japanese names are not required, hell you can use Polish names for all I care!
10. NO COOKBOOKS!(My sister forced asked me to write this one to)
11. Using phases or jokes from other TV shows, books sct. is fine. I don't really care.
12. As you can see I put a little INFO thing at the beginning of this. Feel free to do the same in any OneShot.
=x=x=x=
Warning: I'm a total sucker for corny kissy stuff... so long as there's some funny junk in there to... And maybe a Lemon XD

Anyway, You'll see some corny stuff here okay? Okay!

Enjoy! Oh, and for the love of Kami! Please PLEASE leave a review! ONE REVIEW! That's all I ask!
Looks: Midori's hair is almost Lime green but not so bright and Midori's eyes are bright, almost neon blue.
Name: Noa Midori (Last Name=River/First Name=Green)
Age: 15

Gender: Unknown?!

Personality: Secretive kind of bipolar

INFO: Midori has always hated being a bright eyed teen so to make up for that he bugs the hell out of Deidara!

Every one in the base thinks Midori is a boy, even Leader-sama doesn't know for sure.
Their isn't anyone who knows for sure and nobody will put themself in the awkward position of asking if Midori is male or female so no one knows X3

(For the story's sake, I'm just going to say he/his/him)
=x=x=x=
Story Start

Rain was pouring outside, Midori could hear through the stone walls and he rolled his bright blue eyes sightly but then a drop hit him in the head and he growled quietly, 'Stupid leaky roof.' He thought annoyed as he made his way down the hall to the meeting room.

"Your late again Noa-san" Leader said from his place at the head of the table. Midori bowed slightly. "My apologizes Leader-sama... Did you know the roof in the hall leaks?" he said suddenly and everyone stared at him oddly and he looked back at them blinking. "What? Its true." he said before he made his way over to his seat and sat down, Next to Sasori and next to... Deidara's empty seat?

"Oi, Sasori-danna? Where's that stupid blond?" Midori whispered to the Scorpion next to him and the red headed man shrugged but then a slightly charred Deidara rushed into the room, stopped blushed and rubbed the back of his head, "Sorry I'm late yeah." he said with a stupid grin and Leader placed his hand over his eyes and sighed, "Do I even want to know why your half baked?" "Probably not yeah." Deidara said before carefully making his way to his seat next to Midori who was snickering.

"Ooo, Deidara-sempai, looks like your going to get scowled by Sasori-danna again eh?" Midori asked smirking as they walked out of the meeting, Deidara glared at Midori. "Shut up Midiori-chibi un." Deidara said smirking and Midori growled before attempting to punch him in the head, "Don't call me 'chibi' you stupid baka!" he snapped as he tried again but missed then processed to chase Deidara down the hall.

"Knock it off brats." Sasori said coldly and they both froze and looked up at their danna and blinked. "You two, I'm sure. Didn't hear when Leader-sama said you two would be staying here."
Both teens blinked then looked at each other then Sasori, "Us?" Midori asked pointing from himself then Deidara, "Alone hmm?" Deidara asked, "Together?! (hmm)" they screamed at Sasori who rolled his eyes before he walked away. "Yes."

Midori was sulking about being stuck in the base with Deidara whom he could not stand to be alone with, reason: (Deidara acted weird around him.) Even Leader-sama and Konan went out on a mission which he personally thought was a date because Leader stuttered for a moment when Midori called it such.

Sasori walked into the living room to see the blond and the green staring each other down from the other sides of the room.
He snickered slightly as he walked to the other side of the room but stopped, this was just to good a chance to pass up. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." he said with a smirk then quickly exited the room as a couch pillow, three clay birds, 5 kunai and a solid spike of green crystal shot at him but he dodged easily and continued down the hall.
=x=x=x=

"That stupid baka." Midori grumbled before he climbed back to his feet and walked out of the room, mostly because his face had tinted pink from Sasori's comment. He headed to the kitchen, he was planning on eating all of Itachi's junk food that he had hidden in here because he knew where it was... And we all know Itachi has a sweet tooth.

Midori was munching on a cookie when Deidara walked in and he was about to say something when Midori hit him in the head with a different cookie, "Eat the cookie." Midori said pointing at him with his own cookie before putting it in his mouth again and Deidara snickered slightly as he took a bite out of the cookie before sitting down at the table that Midori was leaning on. "Midori-san, can I ask you a... A question hmm?" Didara said blushing slightly and Midori looked at him oddly, not noticing the faint pink tint on his face. "Why not ask Sasori-danna?" "Sasori-danna will just make fun of me yeah."

Midori nodded and sat on the table, "Shoot."

Deidara nodded then took a deep breathe before exhaling then he looked at Midori again. "I like someone... In the Akatsuki yeah" he whispered quietly and Midori blinked before smiling at him but his Inner-Me (Just like Inner-Sakura) was yelling and screaming about Deidara being gay, {I knew it! I KNEW IT! HE'S GOT THE HOTS FOR SASORI!... Ooooo, what if its Hidan?!}

"So... Who's the lucky guy Dei-san? Eh?... Its not Sasori is it?" "No its not Sasori yeah!!" Deidara snapped standing up and pushing his chair back and Midori climbed to his feet also and blinked. "How bout H-" "If you say Hidan I swear I'll stuff your throat full of clay un." Deidara said glaring at him and Midori smiled nervously with his hands raised in surrender, "Okay okay, just teasing." he said patting Deidara on the shoulder and the blond sighed slightly.
It was now that Midori noticed tat he seemed tense, he also seemed to be thinking about something.

"So Dei, what's your question?" Midori asked but then grabbed his chin then smirked, "Tell Dr. Iguana what's up!" Midori half shouted and he was now in a lab coat and he was wearing glasses, Deidara sweat dropped and he sighed. "T-The problem is... I don't think that the person I like... Is... Is you know yeah." Deidara said uncomfortably and Midori blinked, still in the lab coat and glasses and he grabbed his chin, "I bet I can tell you! Just tell the good Ol Doctor who it is!" Midori said smiling and pointing at the ceiling. Deidara blinked again before he started playing his thumbs, very un-Deidara like (Ha, 'un'. Get it?)

"Well... He... I mean that is un... You see." Deidara kept mixing up the words and Midori looked at him oddly and yes, he was still in the lab coat and glasses. Deidara groaned and grabbed some of his hair and tugged on it before he looked at Midori, "Forget this yeah!" Deidara snapped.

What happened next caught Midori completely by surprise as he found himself pressed down against the table and Deidara was kissing him roughly, he tried to push the blond off but had no luck with it and it resulted in Deidara pushing harder.
He felt Deidara's hand slide under his shirt and he made a noise in the back of his throat and continued to try and shove Deidara off.

Deidara rubbed Midori's stomach softly before his hand traveled up a bit further but his fingers made contact with something that felt like fabric and he gasped slightly in surprise before he pulled away and was knocked over because Midori shoved him off at the same time. "What... What was that hmm?" Deidara asked from his place on the floor and Midori glared at him, his face now bright red and Deidara covered his head when the bag of sweets was thrown at him.

Midori jumped back to his feet and turned and started to leave the room but a hand caught his wrist and he was pulled down against Deidara's side who then put his arm around the younger boy's waist, "Deidara! Let go of me!" he snapped as he struggled with the blond. Deidara started pulling the lab coat off and he threw it to one side then pinned Midori to the floor who was fighting, kicking and screaming.

Deidara placed his hands at the bottom of the dark blue hoodie Midori was wearing and grabbed the shirt underneath that to and in one quick move he pulled both off and gaped at what he saw... That answers the Midori being a boy or girl question. The Answer: Girl.

A very pissed off girl.

She managed to shove Deidara off and had him pinned to the kitchen floor and was glaring down at him, "You perv!" she snapped and she squeezed Deidara's shoulders a bit harder, "You'll be lucky if I don- Hey! let g- Mhhh!" She was cut off when Deidara jerked his shoulder out of her gasp then grabbed a fistful of hair and forced her lips against his.
He rolled again and continued kissing her, he was so relieved she was a girl that he didn't care how mad she was at him after this. He pulled away from her lips and started traveling down her neck with soft kisses while he held her hands above her head, she jerked slightly but couldn't seem to get out from under Deidara.

"Oi! Deidara get off!!" Midori snapped again, Deidara looked her in the eye now. His blue meeting her's and he smiled slightly, "I can't believe you let me think I was gay yeah." he said with a bright smile before he climbed off the very pissed girl who was cussing quietly as she pull down the white t-shirt she had been wearing. "How the hell was I suppose to know you had a fucking crush on me dambass?!" Midori growled with her back to Deidara but froze up when Deidara's arms wrapped around her waist and his chin rested on her shoulder, "Guess your right Chibi-chan yeah." He whispered.

Midori glared at him but her eyes softened when she saw Deidara's face, his eyes closed and a smile on his lips. She looked forward again and sighed slightly and unintentionally leaned back against Deidara's chest but then realized it and sat up right again, "Its okay you know un." Deidara said softly and he let go of her and stood up, Midori did the same and looked at the blond oddly who now had a mild kicked puppy look. "I understand if you don't like me yeah." he said rubbing the back of his head and Midori's eye twitched. Deidara was tackled harshly to the floor, "I never said I didn't like you baka. Stop feeling sorry for yourself." she said from her place on top of him with her arms crossed and Deidara blinked but then carefully pulled Midori down to his face, her hands were pressed against his chest. "So... If I kissed you... Right now... What would you do hmm?" he whispered as the space between them got smaller and smaller, "I'd kiss you back baka."

Their lips finally met and Midori sighed softly as Deidara's lips moved softly against her's but she jumped a little when Deidara licked her lower lip, asking for entrance which she gave hesitantly and let him explore her mouth.
He smirked a little against her lips when the girl moaned slightly, "Enjoying yourself Midori-chan hmm?" Deidara whispered.
Midori smirked a little to, "Stop being a jack ass Deidara-baka"