TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A little story [Shino One shot] I didn't want you to hear. by Pulmonaria

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
'You have friends, you aren't ugly. You aren't fat..' the blonde haired girl stared at my body.
'Ok. Mayby a little to much weight' I raise an eyebrow 'But your alse smart, charming and funny'
If I didn't knew what was coming next, I would have sworn this wasn't ino-pif talking to me here.
'WHY.. please tell me WHY you like BUGboy?' she finally asked, obvisiously totally confused.


I smile, cursing myself for accidentily telling her who I liked.
Most of the time I'm clevar enough to not tell the wrong information to the wrong people.
not counting today ofcourse Today was different, how you ask?

It's really simple, and really stupid.
I was all excited because bugboy, speaking with Ino's words, asked for my help.
And you can ask, why are you so happy about that?
it's simple, it's not because I like bugboy, but because I LOVE bugboy, for a year now.
It all started with friendship, Or at least my interest in his quiet personality.
He was always so totally quiet, and I didn't understood why.
Because when you hear Shino speak, your heart jumps around in your body.
Or at least my heart, but I don't know if we can take that serious.
But I talked to the quiet bugboy, and in the beginning he only answered with 'hn'
or 'Mmm'.
But I refused to give up, and this became the beginning of our friendship.
'hn' became 'yes' and 'Mmm' Became no.
After that No became 'I don't believe you and Yes changed into 'Tell me'
And so our friendship was born.
but a year ago the friendship changed.
Shino-kun got a girlfriend.

a Girlfriend.

I was shocked, not only because I didn't knew Shino had other girly friends beside me.
But also because I was jealous.
And that last part made me realise, that I had a crush on the silent quiet Bugboy.

Luckely The girl cheated on him, and he broke up with her.
and he's single again.
And today he asked for my help.
He asked if I could help him with catch some weird bug.

And the funny thing was, that special kind of bug only came out when there was a girl around.
At least that was what Shino told me.
I didn't believed him, and I still don't since I haven't seen a bug in the four hours I was in the forest with Shino.
I wasn't bored.
I loved every second of it.

So when Ino met me on my way home, I was excited, happy and totally in love.
So she got it out of me.
That I like Shino, I mean, Bugboy.


'don't daydream now! I asked you a question! why do you like him?'
'I don't know' I answer, totally honest. Ino raises an eyebrow, just like I did a few moments ago.
'You are terrible, why do you like that freaky weird boy? He's scary! and unattractive! and I bet he never kissed a girl!'
Angry I answer ' I don't think he's scary or freaky or weird!, And I think he's very attractive, and mysterious'
I sigh and continue 'And he did had a girlfriend, so I guessed he kissed'
Ino rolls with her eyes 'Oh yeah that weird slut from the clothing store a few blocks away'
'You always buy your clothing there Ino'
'I do NOT'
'....'
'I still don't get why you like him'
'He's just the one that is always there for me, he never thinks I'm bad, or stupid when I make a mistake.
But instead he tries to teach me, so I won't make the same mistake another time. And always when I'm with him
I feel safe and warm and..'

I suddenly stare at a little black dot on Ino's Sleeve
'fuck' I whisper.
'excuse me?'
'Fuck' I repeat as I stare at the little black bug.
'What is the matyter with.. EWWW A BUG' Ino slaps it away,
And helpless I stare as the little bug flies away, to tell his sunglassed master everything I just said.
Chapter end notes: Hope you liked!