TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Down the Sodden Hill by winterstrife

[Reviews - 73]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. (I think this is where I can do this...)
Chapter notes: This is the first time I've posted here, so please let me know if I should fix anything.
“… The one-tail…” The girl reported fearfully, her voice shaking just slightly as she cowered back from the figures around her. A vice-like grip on her bound arms kept her from retreating much, though, and she reluctantly continued, “Deidara… sama and Sasori-sama…”

“And there will be no ill effects,” the man who spoke was cloaked in shadows, and the figure beside him was equally so. She only knew the second was a women because she’d heard her voice earlier. “I had planned to wait on the one-tail… that Jinchuuriki will be very difficult to get to.”

The grip on her arms tightened a little and the one holding her gave her a brisk shake, a friendly voice piping in, “If you tell lies, little girl, I’ll take you on another trip.”

The girl shuddered, shrinking away from him as much as his hold would allow. “I’m not lying,” she defended fearfully, “That’s what I saw… You drained the bijuu from the one-tail… his… position as Kazekage only makes him more vulnerable, because he’ll do everything he can to protect his village.”

“So, if we attack him on a level where only he can respond, he should be easily overwhelmed,” the man in the shadows mused, “Yes, Deidara would be perfect for that kind of attack, and Sasori would be useful for obvious reasons.”

“Still,” the woman drawled dubiously, “I find it hard to believe the whole village would just stand by idly while their leader is abducted.”

“… They don’t, exactly,” the girl responded reluctantly, “And… they have some help… In the end, they rescue him, but… not until after you’ve extracted the demon…”

The one holding her let out a laugh, “If they want his shell, let them have it! We have little use for the container once we have the demon.”

“Yes,” the other man agreed, “The boy is of no use to us once we have completed the technique.”

“I don’t trust her,” the woman sniffed, “There’s something she’s not telling us.”

“Well, little girl?” The man holding her asked with a curious lilt to his voice, tight grip forcing her around to face him.

The girl paled and tried to look away, but his second hand reached out to grab her chin, forcing her head to remain pointed towards him in a cold, unforgiving grip.

“Just… Sasori-sama,” the girl mumbled, wide eyes staring fearfully at the black, gleaming eye that was all she could see of his face.

“What about Sasori, little girl?” The man demanded in a tone that implied a smile.

“He… is killed,” the girl replied reluctantly, averting her eyes and squirming a little in the man’s grip.

A snort came from the man in the shadows, “Almost forgot to mention that little piece, hmm?”

The woman made a noise of dissent, “It seems your techniques don’t work as well as you claim, Tobi,” she said dryly, “If the girl’s still willing to hide information from us.”

“See to it that it won’t happen again,” the shadowed man demanded coolly, “I will call a meeting and organize events. And do see to it that our guest doesn’t have anything else to say before you join us, Tobi.”

The heavy door that opened barely let any light into the dim room, and all that could be seen of the two figures as they left was a flash of red on their otherwise black cloaks. The girl shrunk in terror as she found herself being left alone with the last Akatsuki member.

“Come, little girl,” his voice was light and friendly as he jerked her back into the light, tilting her head towards his again, “Let’s take another trip, and you can tell me another story.”

“N-no,” the girl whimpered, squirming uselessly in the man’s tight grip and stubbornly averting her eyes, “Please, I’ll tell you everything, just don’t…”

“Now, now,” the man released a breathy chuckle that sounded more pleasant than it had any right to, “You’re going to hurt my feelings, acting like that. Don’t you enjoy the time we spend together, little girl?”

“Tobi-sama…” the girl pleaded desperately, but her words fell on deaf ears and her traitorous eyes caught a gleam of light from his mask, drawn inward against her will as they followed the pattern.

The eye she ended on was red and vicious, a stark difference from his voice. She began to shake all over again, tears welling in her eyes, but unable to look away.

“Please, don’t,” she begged again.

The three tomoe spun lazily against their red backdrop, then abruptly sharpened into a hard, unforgiving shape that immediately pushed all other thoughts from her mind.

“Let’s go on a trip together, little girl,” the voice was soft and smiling and a scream tore its way out of the girl’s mouth only seconds later.