TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Aishiteru, baka. by Miki Everless

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: don't worry; the chapters will get longer. and less emo. it just has to be emo for this chapter =D
Engel is 17.
Mitsukai is 18.
I strummed the last note on my acoustic and looked at the crowd. They smiled and clapped appreciatively. I couldn't help but to feel a bit dissapointed; they yelled "Encore!" last time.

A few seconds later, they turned their full attention to the food again. I smiled when I saw Akito, my best friend, still looking up at me.

I stood up and walked down the stairs off the stage. Tufts of short, spikey blond hair was the first thing that caught my attention. My smile widened.

"So, Akito, you like the song?" I smirked. Crystal blue eyes stared back.

"It was amazing." He chuckled. "As to be expected from you, of course." I laughed.

"You think too highly of me." I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close to me. "Thank you." I felt one of his arms cling loosely to my side. It was the closest thing to a hug that I was ever going to get from him, so I bore with it. We broke apart.

"What's that song called?" Akito asked.

"Oh, it's an acoustic version of Let's Stay Together by Okazaki Ritsuko." He nodded and smiled at me.

"Do you want a ride back to your apartment? I'm pretty sure Kai doesn't want to be kept waiting." He smirked. "Especially since-" I punched his arm.

"Mehh, shut up." I bent down to pick up my guitar case from the floor. I turned my head up. "I'm going to go, okay, Aki-kun?" He nodded.

"You sure you don't want a ride?" He asked again. "I just got the bike fixed."

"Bye, Akito." I laughed and walked outside of the Ariana.

I decided to walk back to me and Mitsukai's apartment a few blocks away. Yeah, the restaurant I worked at was really close. I felt my feet suddenly touch cold. The asphalt was continually wearing away the sole of my fake black Converse like it did every time I walked. I had a huge grin and a bounce in my step; very uncommon. But I should be happy. Mitsukai and I could now realize our dreams! My parents gave me permission to marry early! Since Mitsukai and I have been dating happily for around three years now, they figured that he was 'the one'.


I finally reached the entrance to the apartment. I punched in the code and the glass doors slid open.
The elevator was already on the third floor; could he be home already?

'That's great!' I thought with a beam.
'I can tell him sooner!'

I pushed the button and walked inside the shaft. I pressed the '4' button on accident. I couldn't help it. My fingers were fidgeting. My chest was heaving and there was a warm feeling that was rising in my torso.


The elevators opened again and I rushed out. I ran down the stairs and used the keys to open the doors with a mischeivious smirk.


'Heh. I'll surprise him.' I crept in quietly to see that all of the lights were on. Yep, he was home.


My face was burning with anticipation as I finally reached our bedroom door. Feeling my patience grow thin, I swung the door open and turned on the lights.


"Kai! I have great....." My voice shrunk from strong to brittle. "News." I said, feeling a lump rising in my throat.


Ever so slowly, the platinum blonde slid off Mitsukai and rolled on to the other side of the bed, neither of them taking their eyes off me. After what seemed like an eternity of staring, Mitsukai finally spoke.


"E-Engel..." He stuttered. "I can explain..." I looked down on our translucent cotton blanket and see that they were both completely naked, and Kai had an erection that was slowly growing limp.


I mustered up all my self-discipline and spoke. "Explain what?" I bit with a cold voice. "Why you're fucking some chick when..." I felt tears welling up in my eyes, my speech growing sobby. "When I came here to tell you... that we could get m-married." He sat, wide-eyed, staring at me.


"Married?" He asked in disbelief.


"Who the hell are you?!?!" I turned my attention towards the blonde. She blushed in embarrassment and tried to cover her face with the blanket. I lost it. "Don't hide behind the fucking blanket! Tell me who you are and why you're SLEEPING with MY MITSU-" I was cut off by a swift, powerful slap. My face jerked in the other direction while I looked at the person who had struck me.


"M-Mi-Mitsukai..?" I clutched my cheek while my confused eyes met up with Kai's angry ones.


"Your Mitsukai?" He laughed at me sadistically.


"No.. Kai..." I reached out a trembling hand to him, which he slapped down.


"Don't touch me." His tone turned sour. 'I can't believe what's happening.' "I don't love you."

The words stung at me like a thousand needles. No, this couldn't be my Kai-kun... It was a dream...
Yet why did I still feel pain echoing itself?

"Kai..." I started softly. "Kai!" I yell before I drop down, sobbing into my chest.


"Not anymore." Each word he spoke was like a kunai directed at my chest. So much stress...


"W-Why?" I asked, still not facing him. Long pause.


"You don't take me seriously. You never have." 'I can't believe he's saying this all without a hitch...' "You are selfish. Everything you did, you did it for your own benefit."

"That's a lie!" I choked through sobs.
"You were the only one I cared about! Everything I did was for you!"

"She, on the other hand, does." He said matter-of-factly, slinging his arm around the dopey-looking girl. 'He didn't even listen to what I said...'

I sighed and asked a question I already knew the answer to.

"Mitsukai... Baby... What's her name?" I asked softly, staring at him in disbelief.


His face suddenly turned vicious as he jumped out of the bed and started hurling everything he could touch at me.

"Get out of here! I don't want to see you anymore! ENGEL, WE ARE OVER! FUCK OUT OF MY APARTMENT! NOW!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I shot out of the building, leaving all my stuff behind. He would, no doubt, give them all to his nameless slut-whore.




I've never felt so empty.


As I stared into the streets, sitting on the curb, I began to ponder whether or not I should hurl myself in front of one of the municipal busses just for the hell of it.


The lights turned green and I decided to go to a bar.


"Engel! Wait!" I turn around. The blonde that was just 'with' with my boyfriend was running towards me with only a robe on.


I sigh and turn my attention back to the road.


WHAM.


That blonde bitch just had to stop me in the middle of the goddamn road.