TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


In Love With Gaara? by gaararyouhaku101

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This story is written in 2nd person and the main character is Mika. I can only tell a few things about this character because the rest will be toild in the following chapters! ^.^ In the banner i have all the couples. Most of the people you wont know because they havent been introduced yet.
In Love With Gaara

Ok this is about you!
Name- Mika

Age- 15

Hair- long, light brown, silky

Eyes- hazel

Height- 5 feet and 5 inches

Family- your adoptive dad is Shikaku Nara and your adoptive mom is Yoshino Nara and yes your adoptive brother is the one and only *drum roll* SHIKAMARU NARA!

Personality- You love to help others and that’s why you want to be a medical nin. Everyone likes you and you have no enemies! Yeah go you! you also love little kids cuz they're so CUTE.

Bad traits- you get cranky when you dont get to sleep a lot and you horrible at lying unless you planned everything out or yur against Sasuke's fangirls.

Hobbies- cooking(even thought it takes you FOREVER), reading, drawing (even thought you suck), helping others, hanging out with your friends, and annoying Neji.

Your past/present- When you were 3 you were riding in a basket flowing through a river and landed in Konoha. You were put in an adoptive center and became friends with Naruto and Sasuke. Their annoying but your still friends! Your best friends are Sakura and Hinata! Your sensi is Kakashi! The hottest sensi ever! Lol! Right now Tsunade is the 5th Hokage and your learning to be a medical nin from her. You have no clue about what clan your from or who your true family is. you also dont know what abilitys you have.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: some of the chapters are mixed up so please be carefel and watch what chapter you're clicking on.