TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I, Kogane Ichimora... by Akane Toshiro

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Woooooot! First ever story! I don't have a beta so it'll probably suck! Enjoy!
Chapter notes: This is basically the intro to the story and the OC.
So yeah, its short.
"YES!"

The excited scream came from a small apartment in a rather nice part of the medium-sized town.

Kogane Ichimora, age 16, was hopping up and down in her computer chair grinning wildly at the computer screen.

"5 more reviews! I'm on a role baby! WOOT!"
The girl grinned maniacally and went back to typing her story "Even Death Cannot Separate Us."

["Naruto, please! Don't die!" Akai cried, tears spiling over normally cold black eyes as Naruto slowly bled his blood over the floor. Chigato laughed, a cruel and amused laugh as he watched the young woman scream.

"He cannot hear you, my dear. No one will come and rescue you... What?!"

Akai had ripped free of the bonds that bound her to the large wooden cross and ran over to Naruto, sobbing hysterically as she threw herself over the young man's body. "Please, oh God no, don't die Naruto! PLEASE! You can't die! I LOVE YOU!"]

"KOGANE!"

Startled, Kogane, flipped out of her chair and onto the floor. "WHAAAAAAT?!" she screamed back, feeling annoyed.

"DINNER'S READY!"

Sighing, she got up and saved her masterpiece. As she walked out she turned back to the computer and sighed.

"Man, I wish I could go to the Naruto Universe. That'd be so cool."

And with that she walked out, not noticing how the shadows shifted and a pair of golden eyes became visible.

"You will get your wish soon enough."

~End Prologue~


Name: Kogane Ichimora
Gender: Female
Age: Sixteen
Personality: Around people she doesn't know she is very quiet. It takes a lot to get her friendship but when someone does, she would kill for them.
Family: Satsuki Ichimora, mother. Is never around, workaholic. Tsukiko Ichimora, sister. Takes care of Kogane. Mamoru Ichimora, brother-in-law. Takes care of Kogane as well.
Looks: Sapphire blue hair and eyes, wears a gray hoodie and worn black jeans along with black 'ninja' sandals.
Friend(s): Chikane Ren, died last year in fire.
Likes: Writing, Drawing, Dancing, Naruto, her family.
Dislikes: ...Too many things to count...
Favorite 'Naruto' Character(s): Naruto and Hinata.
Character she wishes she could be: Sasori
Why: All of the Puppets.
Fav Pair(s): NaruHina, KibaHina, and IruKure


~Upcoming Chapter Preview Quotes~

"You are not who you say you are."

"You people aren't supposed to exist! Oh my GOD! I'm losing my fuckin mind!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ibiki-san scares the hell out of me."

"I believe you."

"Whaa?! I'm not a spy!"

"After all, who could sense Hatake Kakashi."

"I-I saw your death, sir."

"You... are very...um... orange..."

"I cannot tell you what happens or my knowledge of the future will become useless."

"Have you ever thought about becoming a genjutsu user?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter end notes: Read and Review, people who bothered to read this!
But no flames, constructive criticism only!
The part that's in the brackets is her story.