TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Midnight Serenade, I Think? by Rogue

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Shortest oneshot I have written to date. ^_^ Not sure if I should be proud but I was bored and humor is something I like. Plus, GUNS ARE AWESOME.


Disclaimer: For the last, I don’t own Naruto. If I went around proclaiming that I do I’d be broke from all the lawsuits and mauled over from all the fans. Say no to violence against writers! Huzzah!

Authors Note: I saw a challenge but I’m not answering it, I’m just going to write this little one shot about a very determined Sasuke and an equally reluctant Naruto. Enjoy, my friends.

#%#%#%#%#%#%#%##%#%#%#%#%#%#%#

Midnight Serenade, I Think?

#%#%#%#%#%#%#%##%#%#%#%#%#%#%#


“NO!”

“Its just one date!”

“For the love of Kami! No!”

“Would you just say yes so he’ll let us sleep, you baka?!”

Half of the town awoke, frustrated and angered that yet another night of sleep was being disturbed by the screeching and hollering of one knukleheaded blond. Ever since he had brought the Uchiha Heir back to Konoha, the latter proclaimed his love almost every day of the week in every single manner he could think of. Chocolates, gifts, even a fricken marching band. He still had that much money and that much power. Some of the villagers wanted to tape his mouth shut while others wished that his blond friend would just give in so they could actually sleep at night without hearing serenading singing. Uchiha Sasuke was not a singer.
Although, for some reason, Naruto always asked Sasuke to come up to disccuss the occurrences in ‘private’; he assured his friends it was to make him stop but for some reason he bought three new beds in a four month time span. He kept using the same excuse:

“Nightmares, sometimes ‘he’ uses too much chakra.” He being Kyubbi, but if you asked the demon you’d be surprised.


Sakura looked out her window at the two. In recent years she had married Lee, whom had become a teacher at the academy and one of the most eccentric at that, moved in with him and became Naruto’s neighbor as well as Sasuke’s; the latter bought two apartments right next to the dobe and joined them. There were also attempts to make a peephole but were stopped by Iruka who had become a more protectice guardian over the blond boy. He wasn’t really pleased. Nonetheless, both boys shuddered at the sight of the kunoici staring angrily out the window. She seemed to be wearing some sort of mud mask, had rollers in her hair and was wearing a fluffy pink robe.

“Kami help you because if I see so much as a wrinkle on my face in the morning, YOU TWO AREN’T HAVING ANY CHILDREN!”

“B-B-But! Its his fault!”

“Its your fault, why can’t you just accept that I love you?”

“ARGH! LEE! GET MY SHOTGUN!”

“Yes Youthful and beautiful wife!”

Oh, something that was not aforementioned: the young Kunoichi had bought a pack of expensive guns from a group of traveling merchants for the exclusive use against Sasuke and Naruto. Long over her crush on the Uchiha, she had taken a couple of shots at him: once she missed the groin, but barely. Naruto squealed and shut his window but not before his comrade jumped up the balcony and into the room, tackling him and knocking him to the ground. A scuffle ensued but if you looked at it from the door to the bedroom it just seemed like your usually sensual act between friends.

Sakura, in all her mud-mask and hair-roller glory, walked out of her house while Lee watched in tears; he was proud to have a wife that was as beautiful as he proclaimed her to be, as well as strong enough to knock anyone around. Sakura beat down the door to the apartment and then to Naruto’s bedroom only to find the two already on the bed, shirts off and the older of the two, Sasuke, straddling Naruto. They smiled sheepily at the girl who held the shot gun and a glare that rivaled Gaara’s.

“Ok, so... this is not what it looks like.”

“You two fake this....FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT?!”

“Sakura-chan....DROP THE GUN!”

“The woman’s crazy!”

Shots were heard as the young couple scrambled out the room, the apartment and the building, only realize that Sakura was just as fast as them and... She had a couple of bags of bullets strapped around her waist.

#%#%#%#%#%#%#%##%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
#%#%#%#%#%#%#%##%#%#%#%#%#%#%#


“Neji?”

“Yes?”

“Is that Sakura chasing Naruto and Sasuke down the street with a shot-gun?”

“Hmm... Yes it is.”

“Next time we’re going to my place.”

“Why?”

“Because in Suna there is less of a chance that the maniac woman will accidentally shoot us.”

- O W A R I -


#%#%#%#%#%#%#%##%#%#%#%#%#%#%#
#%#%#%#%#%#%#%##%#%#%#%#%#%#%#


Chapter end notes:


Authors Note: I Hope you enjoyed this little piece of writing put together in the span of twenty minutes,

Read and Review!