TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A New Fan Club by Rogue

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:





Disclaimer: I definitely do not own Naruto, otherwise it would be MA and you would only see it on the anime channel after hours. It’d be five minutes long because they have to cut off all the naughty bits. The VERY naughty bits.

Challenge Info:

Challenger: Karg
Challenge Summary: After Sasuke leaves, his fan girls need a new idol for their affection. Remember, Naruto is off training, so it can't be him. Pick any other male genin and give him a fan club. Throw in some OC fangirls if you want.

Info:

Class of fic: Oneshot

Pairings: Kiba/Hina, Shika/Ino and Shino/Oc

Author’s Notes: I decided, since I heard that challenges were very good if you ever wanted to make a small yet sort of mindless oneshot, to take on this challenge by Karg. It will be a one shot, unless any readers out there would like me to develop a full challenge story out of this, but it’s gonna take a lot of people.


XoXoXoXoXoXXoXoXoXoXoX XoXoXoXoXoX

One Shot:

A New Fan Club

XoXoXoXoXoXXoXoXoXoXoX XoXoXoXoXoX



“Oh My God, Oh My God, OH MY GOOOOOD!”

“Oh My God, What?! What?!”

“You guys! I just heard the worst news ever!”

“What?!” “Tell us Yue-chan!”

“Sasuke’s leaving! For like.... three years!”
“WHAT?! NO!”

Several men and women in Konoha reeled as the young ladies of the ‘Official Sasuke Fan Alliance’ fell down, onto their knees and cried to the heavens in anger and obvious distress. They’re group consisted of fourteen to eighteen year olds, what would one expect from girls within that age group that had enough hormones to flood half the country? They bawled and cried, shrieked and whimpered, out of sadness and frustration because their main target of affections was leaving them, for three long years. For them, it was an eternity and it felt like a shot to the heart. But among them, one stood and proudly brought her sisters out from their depressing slump. The boys of Konoha saw their chance to grab a girl and take her for a whirl, hopefully so they would forget about Sasuke and focus their obsessing energies on them. Unfortunately, whenever they hinted at something that implied anything negative about Sasuke, the boys stood no chance.

This lead to a lot of medi-nin surgeons receiving raises in their salary for stitching up many of the male youths of the fine city.

After weeks of moping and sulking about, the girls gathered at the call of one Sakura Haruno, whom they proudly called ‘The Goddess’. For she was the one who had been at the beginning, when their alliance was formed and she was the one, along with the betrayer, who wrote the bylaws of the alliance. To love the young Uchiha true and true and to never let another trash his name. Ino Yamanaka, whom was now deemed the betrayer, was not present; she had broken one of the bylaws by proclaiming that the world did not revolve around Sasuke and went off to date Shikamaru, the smart yet very lazy boy that, along with being a Jounin, had grown at least a bit more handsome.

Either way, the girls eventually forgot this and focused their energies on their new leader.

“Girls! GIRLS! We have to calm down; Sasuke is only going to be gone for two years and 10 months, so far. We just have to change the alliance for that amount of time and things will pan out greatly.”

Many gasped. How could their leader suggest this?! It was tyranny!

“B-But we’re the Sasuke Fan Alliance!”

“Yeah, its got the name Sasuke in it, Sakura-sempai!”

“Ladies, we have to face the facts, our alliance will not survive on the mere hot memory of the handsome Sasuke Uchiha.” They all took a minute to remember and gasp, being wooed in their own fantasies by the ebony-eyed, raven haired Shinobi. After coming to their senses they seemed to agree with their leader. The memory was not enough. “We must find a new target and we will do it in an orderly fashion. Divide and conquer!”

“We’ll split into teams, scope out the new handsome guys of this village and become an Alliance Fan Club for whoever is the most popular! When Sasuke-kun comes back, we’ll simply chuck them away like a sac of last year’s boots.” The girl gave a haughty laugh and giggled madly, stading upon the table of her family room where she and the rest of the girls where gathered.

“Alliance! Alliance! Alliance!”

“Sakura? Honey? Could I please have the living room back? I’m missing the Earth Country Sumo Finals, you can see it from the window in the new stadium they built.”

“Give me, like, five minutes dad! Ugh, parents, right?”

“Pssh!” “Yeah!” “Tottatly!” “Parental Units: suck!”


XoXoXoXoXoXXoXoXoXoXoXXoXoXoXoXoX
XoXoXoXoXoXXoXoXoXoXoXXoXoXoXoXoX


After another month of scouting and voting, the girls had found their target. Yet he was not a Shinobi from Konoha.

First on their list had been Kiba, but he was engaged to Hinata and soon to be married to her, in about a year or so. The rumors were that Hinata’s father was completely against the marriage but coiled under the horror that was Kiba’s mother and sisters. He found solace in his father, whom had taken more of the house keeper position due to his wife’s.... very controlling attitude. Pity, Pity.

Next was Shino Aburame. The bugs were a bit off putting at first, but the boy was as stoic and secretive as Sasuke. The temporary Shino Fan Club Alliance was born and quickly died when he was married off to a girl from the wave country. She was fierce as she was beautiful and quickly tried to break the fan girls in half. She was sweet to Shino though.

After that Chouji, but once they saw him down some ribs from his father’s barbeque shop he was marked with a ‘Never’.

Shikamaru was out of the question, as he was with ‘The Betrayer’, Ino Yamanaka. The girls did pretend to fawn over the boy for a bit, just to bother the betraying member of their alliance. Girls can hold grudges.

One had mentioned Naruto at a point but their leader, Sakura, quickly reminded them that Naruto had left for training about two years before.

As the numbers shot down, the girls considered Neji. He was stoic and quiet and looked incredibly hot in a robe. Like the Shino Alliance though, the Hyuga Neji Alliance was created and shot down by Neji himself. Apparently, he disliked being followed and wasn’t really that afraid to hurt them. Plus, he had mentioned he was gay and would never love any of them.

The girls were about to give up, when, out of the blue, one of them suggested a newcomer: Gaara, Kazekage Gaara. He was stoic alright and had grown hotter over the years. Word was that he wasn’t the same creepy and fear-giving little monster from the Chunnin Exams and he did often stroll about the town. The people of Konoha opened up to him slightly. They respected him enough no to voice any hatred, at least.

It was decided, the Gaara Fan Alliance was born. And now, it was time to gather around the Hokage’s tower where the man was supposed to be speaking to Tsunade.

The Gaara Fan Alliance waited eagerly for the departure of their new target from the tower and once he came out through the double doors, immediately began shouting and screaming his name. They held banners and some even wore Suna headbands, but from where they had gotten them no one could really say.

The Kazekage was shocked but seemed more surprised when another group came and voiced complaint. They were the Kazekage Appreciation Club from Suna and they, apparently, followed the boy wherever he went.

XoXoXoXoXoXXoXoXoXoXoXXoXoXoXoXoX
XoXoXoXoXoXXoXoXoXoXoXXoXoXoXoXoX


“What the hell is going on here?!” Tsunade stared out the window and screamed as she saw what looked like a battle to the death between several, SEVERAL, young ladies. Shizune gasped and fainted while the ANBU groups, whom were being briefed by their hokage, hollered and hooted like the men that they are. If they were only in a vat of pudding, it would be fantastic for them.

“It seems my fanclub is fighting my fanclub...from here. I have not the slightest idea how.” Gaara watched from the first floor of the tower, through the crystal double doors. Someone stepped up and stood beside him, staring at the scene with mild humor.

“Did you not hear? Uchiha Sasuke left.”

“Hyuga, fancy seeing you here.”

“I heard you were around, I decided to drop by. I didn’t know they would turn to this.”

“I don’t see how they don’t get that I’m not interested.”

“In women.”

“I’m just no interested.”

“In women.”

“Fine. I enjoy the company of men, are you happy?”

“Not as happy as I’ll make you.” Gaara found himself being pulled out from his spot and in front of the girls, suddenly turned towards Neji. The girls quickly stopped, clothes ripped, hair mussed up and heavily scratched. They watched, in incredible shock as on Neji Hyuga pulled one Gaara Sabaku into a lip crushing passionate kiss that continued for about... two minutes.

The ANBU team had to look away from the scene, not from disgust or distate, but because Tsuanade had blacked out from a nosebleed. Did those images just flood her head on their own?

The kiss continued and it seemed, although he was red and pushing against the taller lad's chest, that Gaara was quite enjoying the bit of passionate exhibitionism. Finally, though, Neji let go, slithered an arm around the red-haired boys waist and turned to the girls.

“Mine.”

He then disappeared, Gaara in tow.

The two groups of girls turned to each other, red in the faces and some bleeding through their nostrils. They smiled and squealed.

And thus the Yaoi Neji/Gaara Fanclub Alliance of Konoha and Suna was born.

- O W A R I -




Chapter end notes:


Author Notes: I might do more of these, to help boost my writing. I'll still be working on KPS and Cupid Naruto but these will help in the museless intervals so I don't get bored. ^_^ PLEASE Review, sweeties!